All Comments on 'Turning Into a Cocksucker Ch. 02'

by Bolder22

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

He will suck many more cocks. Brad really has taught him that he is a cock sucker. When he finally aits it to himself, he will enjoy it even more. Would like to hear about other cocks he sucks.

MI_guyMI_guyabout 9 years ago
Hot scenario!

Thanks again for sharing another story.

Brad seems like quite the douche bag calling you out like that.

The hottest element of this story is that you know you shouldn't do it, but you can't help yourself. I have experienced that same thing myself. It would be nice to experience that again with someone I could trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Many married guys suck cock on the DL. Wives would be shocked if they found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love cock

I started out going to adult theatres in tiny thin shorts and would stand in the back. As my cock would get hard it would be exposed and that made me more daring so I would pull m y shorts down and other guys would play with me while I rubbed their cocks for them. One guy fingered my ass as another aimed my cock at a nude guys ass. It was wet and warm so I stuck it in and fucked him. I was so turned on that I pulled out went to my knees and sucked several guys off right there. What a turn on being a cocksucker is.o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice one!

I had a buddy that talked me into sucking his cock when we were growing up. It's the only cock I've ever sucked, I have no interest in sucking a bunch of different ones. Even though we've both married, me for 22 and him for 21 years, I still suck him when we get together. He stops by every few days, and we spend time in my shop with the door locked and my lips wrapped around his knob.

He's a heavy cummer and never jacks off, doesn't believe in having to do it himself. He either fucks his wife or I suck him off. So he usually saves up a big load for me and usually I end up sucking him multiple times each session. Don't get me wrong, it's not a submissive or dominant thing, we just learned I love to suck his cock and he loves to cum in my mouth. I will help him through the whole orgasm, then keep it in my mouth until he's soft, jacking on my own cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one who gets it

At least MI_guy points out that "Brad" is a manipulative low-life. For the author to create such a character does not speak well for his values. Men having sex together and mutually enjoying it is normal, and that's what most of us want to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bj

I was pretty much the same thing here. I was at a party with a few guys from my swim team. I was new to the team and had been invited to meet the other guys. We had been drinking and hanging out in our speedos after hanging at the pool all evening. we were chilling on the couch when two of the senior guys on the team told me that a few of the sophomores and freshmen serviced them as a rite of passage. I was totally blown away by this, but sure enough one of them dropped to his knees on command, and within a minute had another dudes cock buried down his throat and continued blowing him as the other dude put his hand on his head and settled him into a steady rhythm of sucking his prick. I was shocked but couldnt look away. Meanwhile the other guy sittlng next to me, Kent, the captain was out of his speedo and his dick was huge and hard. He also grabbed my hand like the guy in the story and made me give him a hand job. I was freaked out but his hand held mine on that and i couldnt pull away and he was lightly touching my cock thru my speedo with the back of his hand ever so lightly which of course made a huge tent in my speedo. He just said relax man its cool. A minute later I felt a hand on my neck and was being guided down to the cock which I knew he wanted me to suck, cuz he said, "Do for me what Dave is doing for Jason, come on man." I really did try to stop the downward motion and pull away, but he rubbed my cock again more firmly which i guess distracted me and he kept saying, "Just do it man just do it" there was about two inches left to reach his dick and I gave in. My mouth opened and i got a taste of precum in my mouth, and the downward pressure continued till i had about 5 inches in there. He held me there to get me used to it or to establish dominance I guess, but before i could register this he pulled me up and pushed me down and I realized i was now doing exaclty what Dave was doing to Jason. He was a smart guy, telling me how good I was doing and I was a natural. I did this for about 5 minutes. It was easy and very natural. He must have trained me well because after 5 minutes, he took his hand off my head and I continued bobbing up and down on my own power. I would say to guys, never say never, because within 10 minutes I became a cocksucker. I was moved to my knees with Kents cock still in my mouth and he sat back on the couch. On the other side of the couch I heard Jason moaning and saying he was about to cum, and he suddenly shot into Dave's mouth. I couldnt look up because Kent was holding my head down again to get my all the way down. I remember drooling all over his cock and it was so slick that it went in so easily. And I dont remember Dave moving off of Jasons cock so I knew he swallowed the cum because he moaned as Jason came in his mouth. Kent must have gotten turned on by watching the co captian feed a load of sperm to Dave because I also felt a small rush of precum and his head swelled up in my mouth. I was bobbing up and down still but now Kent had moved his hands to both sides of my head and held he tightly. He was encouraging and telling me how hot it was and how he wanted to feed me his load. Even if i had any idea about not doing it, it wouldnt have mattered because a) I couldnt pull off and b) I didnt want to look like a loser after what Dave did, ( he was kinda my rival) and c) I looked up at Kent's eyes and the way they looked at me sealed the deal. Within 3 seconds, I felt 4 hot blasts of cum in my mouth, and they were HUGE.I kept swallowing because I didnt know how much I would deal with. They were a little salty, a litlte tangy and gooey, but not unpleasant, Another two came and went pretty much right down my throat. He waited about 10 seconds and after he was done, he pulled out my mouth. I kinda felt a litttle weird, but the other three told me that I was a stud for doing it and taking it like a man, and Kent said I was a pro for my first time. I like a fool believed all of it. This went on for pretty much the whole season. I sucked off Kent at least 40 times and Jason about 20. I had a great season too, must have been all that extra protein!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please

Waiting breathlessly for Chapter 3!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking for more

Hoping to get a chapter 3 and maybe more.

skyhawkrgskyhawkrgover 8 years ago
Looking for more

Looking for more of this story. Well written and grabs your attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Of course you are a cock sucker. Just admit it to yourself and enjoy.

J1biboiJ1biboiabout 8 years ago

I believe that most guys would suck a cock in the right situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yummmm

There truly is nothing better in this world than sucking a big hard dick off! I learned pretty young to become a cocksucker and later a bitch as well! Funny cuz I had no interest sexually in guys naturally til the first seduced me but I think cock is truly addictive prob worse than crack! I never knew a guy that sucked a dick and then just decided to give it up, prob not possible lol Just like getting fucked, the first time hurt me really bad the whole time and I could hardly stand after. I really didn't have a good experience with it and my hole was on fire! Prob didn't help that he was a thick black 9.5c either! He used lots of lube but I still had trouble taking it! Anyway I swore afterwards NEVER AGAIN! And I avoided him for 3 days but in the end I couldn't even stop myself from going back! That was when I was turned and hooked for life! And we fucked and sucked everyday for over 3 years til he moved away! Was very hard on me losing him and learning to meet other guys way back before the internet but I finally did with my friend and others. Tried to go back straight but inside I knew I was gay and just fooling myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More...

good story, well written. Like to read more chapters

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Make the dad suck too

Yes, Brad's a jerk, but so what. It's porn not a romance novel. Turning the son into a cocksucker right in front of his dad was truly inspirational. It was really hot that Brad bragged about all the married men who have sucked his cock and taken his cum on their faces, with the pictures to prove it; even Brad's friend submitted to a facial cum shot photo. Hopefully Brad will put the cumshot photo to good use further degrading his former best friend in future episodes. Would love to see Brad turn the dad into a cocksucker too, and even have his cock sucked by the father and son at the same time, and shoot cum all over both their faces, and take a picture of true father-son bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Late Bloomer

I waited till I was in my mid 50s to give cocksucking a try, but had always been curious, once I opened my mouth and took another guys hard member in I was hooked, I'll be the first to admit I loved the feeling of a cock hardening in my mouth and sucking it to completion, it was and is the most wonderful sexual experience I've ever known, since that first time I've probably sucked a couple of hundred and have become quite the accomplished cocksucker, and have swallowed lots of cum, I truly enjoy the taste and texture of cum, I find it amazing how hot cum feels in my mouth and going down my throat, mind you now I have a good wife at home and a girlfriend in a neighboring town, I still like pussy and get all I want but this urge comes over me every now and then I just have to have me some dick to suck and some cum to swallow, I'm what's known as a straight cocksucker and am very comfortable taking my place between another guys legs and giving my all to pleasure him, I know I'll get rewarded for a job well done when he grunts stiffens and fills my mouth with his seed, in fact typing this has put me in the mood,

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

I hope there is a chapter 3 before his trip is over he could suck more cocks including his bosses big cock. Like the comment titled "late bloomer" I didn't suck my first cock until after I retired a couple of years ago and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am also a bit of a late bloomer, although I did suck a cock when I was 30 or so. What turns me on about this story is the picture taking. I wish someone like Brad would take pictures of me sucking his cock and then show them to my wife. Then make me suck cock in front of her while they both call me a faggot and a cocksucker... etc. she thinks of me as being extremely masculine.... it would shock her to know that I would suck cock. Black cock is a HUGE turn on for me. More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I didn’t suck my first cock until I was 43. The guy asked me if I had any regrets. I said yes——-that I hadn’t found out sooner in my life that I was a cock sucker. That night I ended up giving 4 bjs and have been sucking cocks ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Wow so hot!! Married white male here.Loved this story.I want to be a submissive cocksucker!!! I want my wife to find cocks for both of us.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
So sad this stopped

I loved this story and wish it had been continued. (I also loved the mini-story that was posted as a comment titled "bj".)

Like others, I agree it would be nice for Brad to go visit David and his wife. Some of my favorite stories have a guy seduced by a stud, then cuckolded.

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Timmy and his dad

The part where Eric looks over and sees Brad's cock down his son's throat is hot as fuck. Imagine sucking a beautiful man cock and having your dad there.

Arya_JaneArya_Janealmost 3 years ago

So sad this story didn't continue, I want to know what happened next.

semenloversemenloverover 2 years ago

I really hope there's a next chapter where Timmy sucks his Dad Eric and swallows his semen.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Brad sounds like a total CUNT, to me, pulling a stunt like that is totally out of order, still it is just a story and from the many stories and comments I have read on this site there are those that are into Domination and Humiliations.

I Sucked my first Cock before I was a teenager, now approaching 65, however I am in no way Sub, as far as I am concerned when I Suck Cock it is ever much me that is in charge of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved it i am a cocksucker and a sissy.i nned cockmake me suck cock. 313-720-4287. call me Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m bicurious and constantly fantasize about sucking cock. More then anything I want to taste cum and take a cock derp in my throat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just recently in my late 50's became a married straight cocksucker and loved it. I fantasized about it for years and never acted on it. I think it would be so hot to be able to have multiple married guys feed me their loads now that I know how great it feels to have cum released in your mouth and how good the taste is! I think I would do this without hesitation IF I knew the guys were all STD free, I would dive into it and make sure I payed close attention to their nice balls as I also work their dicks to get a nice tasty blast of cum from each of them. Yes, once you try it...you'll wonder why you never acted on it sooner. I can see myself building on my cock sucking experience. Too bad we all have to worry about STD's, because this will slow down my ability to get more cock and cum sooner, safety first , right?

dante2158dante2158about 2 years ago

Great story , this is why i love being a cocksucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well I am 57 years old white male married and for some reason last couple years I was craving to suck a cock last night I finally hooked up with somebody off of tinder and after he sucked my cock for a while to give me relaxed I finally suck his and he got hard instantly and said oh my God it's like you've been sucking cock your whole life but yet it was my first time ever and I enjoyed it more than I ever could imagine and now that I'm home thoughts are running through my head again and I realized after reading this story that I need to do it again with somebody being verbal with me because truth be told I wanted to suck a cock for the first time ever and couldn't wait to do it which means that I am now officially a c********* and I need to hear that I love that idea I want somebody to tell me that I am it gets me hard and I would love to be face f*****basically I'm horned up thinking about it I just want to be used as a g********* for as many cocks that I can get in my mouth holy crap I'm an actual s***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a married cocksucker too. I have been able to keep my love of cock private and secret from my wife for decades. I will suck a cock whenever I can and will always love sucking mens cocks and eating their cum. I love my wife too and especially love eating her gorgeous pussy. We have swapped my cum after she has sucked my cock, I have eaten my cum from her pussy, and she has fucked me with countless dildos and strains over the years. She keeps me happy and I keep her happy. But I still love sucking a man’s cock. I was addicted at first taste and I hope for many more. Yo B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I consider myself 80% straight, but very oral. It's just a fact if you ask a man if he wants a blow job you are much more likely to hear sure than if you ask a woman if she wants you to eat her pussy.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

I knew my first one that I was a cocksucker, We were watching blowjob porn and my buddy had his hard-as-a-rock cock out and waving at me, I couldn't resist and went for it! He was back for a rerun the next day and after that, he was the cock and I was the sucker When a cock in your mouth, and the words "I'm going to cum" sounds like a treat and spaces you out you know you're a cock-sucker

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

I love pussy, butt finding a nice cock to suck is so much easier. Plus being a cocksucker is so much fun.

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

This was very hot and i loved it.reminded me of my first time with a friend. After sucking him i found out i was a natural and loved sucking cock and swallowing cum. Im married and love women . but every now and again i love to suck a mens cock and swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok guys, especially you older married ones like me...we need to figure out a safe way to let each other know we are interested in exploring our oral desires given we don't get much if anything at home anymore. I want a safe friend with benefits, preferably a long time friend my wife (or his) wouldn't be concerned if we started spending more time with each other now that I'm retired. I'm going to attempt to make several of my buddies know through off handed comments and watch for reaction. Best time would be after a few drinks. Failing this...I might have to outright look for a guy who is willing to help me act on this long standing desire to please a guy with my mouth. This story is totally hot and I know that if I was guaranteed the guys were all STD free, I would be on my knees between their thighs without a second thought...the urge is so strong, I could easily be seduced by the right guy...maybe at the local pool one day, the right guy in the same situation might send the right message...eye contact, quick crotch glance, maybe a quick moistening of the lips or the ever so blatant adjusting of your crotch while looking in the eyes to see where my eyes stray to? Nice big balls, hanging low, probably only being emptied by your own hand? I hope someone reads this and likes to swim to stay in shape...one can only hope and fantasize, right?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Oh please write more. I was hoping he would suck Timd cock too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great story. I want so bad to be a cock sucking cum slut but at 68 years old nobody wants me. I have to be happy eating my own cum

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it…..I too am a married cocksucker. Although I did suck my brother when we were kids. Maybe that just always stayed in back of my mind. He recently told me he was always impressed that I swallowed although he never asked me, lol I told him I assumed I was supposed to.

MIKEYLICKEYMIKEYLICKEY8 months ago

I am a married guy who loves cock. I sucked one about 20 years ago but I chickened out when he shot his load all over. I stuck his softening cock back in my mouth and sucked him while his cock shrank. It was great! I even felt the sperm swimming on my mouth and lips as I left the forest where we met. I've had several requests to suck some friends but passed them up as un-serious. Now I'm going crazy to get a dick back in my mouth. I found a local adult store with glory holes, I may try that next! Wish me luck!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please, don;t let it end here! This is a beautiful story, so far. I beg of you, expand it for me, please.

PG564EPG564E21 days ago

REALLY HOT. I think once the idea of sucking a dick excites a married man, the horny feeling it gives him is real, and he knows it. He thinks less of straight sex and more of having sex with a man. Big hard dicks and cum swallowing overtake his brain and his knees must hit the floor and he blows a man to orgasm in his mouth.

One is too many and a hundred not enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous