Turning Mother-In-Law Into My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You suck your husbands cock, slut?" I inquired, already knowing the answer.

"No Sir, never Sir, just yours Sir."

"So you are my cock sucking slut then?" I teased.

Swallowing a mouthful of saliva she responded "Yes, you have trained me to be your cock sucking slut Sir. I am in love with your cock. I love it in my mouth, in my ... cunt, and even up my ... my ... ass. My ass still burns from when you fucked it the other day. A pleasant constant reminder through each day that I am your ass fuck toy. I live to suck your cock each morning, and all through each day all I can think about is getting to suck it again the next morning, and hoping that you will decide to also fuck me."

"So you are just my piss licking, cum swallowing, cock craving, dick sucking, ass fucking whore who just wants her cunt fucked all the time then?" I teased some more.

"OH FUCK, yes darling, that is exactly what I am! Please darling fuck my face with your big thick dick while I rub my hungry cunt. I want you to fuck me so bad today. Please fuck your sluts pussy over and over, fuck my cunt like you were fucking the twat of a cheap dirty whore!"

So, being a gentleman and always considerate of a woman's feeling, I stuck my dick into my mother-in-law's mouth as I enjoyed watching her finger fuck her married cunt. The cock hungry slut was sucking and slurping at my dick with such ferocity she was going to make me cum soon, so against her efforts I pulled my cock from her lips and positioning myself between her tiny legs. I pushed them back wide and thrust myself full hilt deep into her with a single push. She screamed a cry of pure delight as her eyes rolled back into her head and her little body began to convulse and gyrate on my dick. I was horny that morning and evidently so was she. I fucked that precious little cunt until she cried out again, exploding in a wet and gushy orgasm. I wasn't ready yet myself so I had her turn around and fucked her hard from behind, ramming my dick into her with full force, pounding on the flesh of those tiny ass cheeks, making her scream and beg for me never to stop. For such a prissy and reserved woman she sure was a total slut when she got in the mood!

Having worn myself out I led her back into the bedroom to let her finish getting me off. Laying myself down on the bed she immediately mounted her tiny frame over my dick without any suggestion on my part and raising her hips upward, smoothly descended down over my cock. She began to pump away furiously on my prick, using her slender legs to repeatedly raise and lower her little bottom up and down over my cock. She was staring at the ceiling as she fucked and I knew that now she wasn't seeking to pleasure me so much as she merely sought to pleasure herself. Her cunt was hungry for another orgasm and her desires were driving her to work herself hard at earning it. Her heavy tits flopped and bounced as she fucked and I couldn't resist the urge to reach out and grab them, pull them, slap them. Great tits, I thought as I roughly played with them. My groping at the tits did not break her focus. Her twat exploded once more in pleasure and I simultaneously shot my heavy load deep up inside of her womb.

Collapsing beside me we both breathed deeply and rapidly to restore our energy. Once she regained her breath she said "Sorry for being such a nasty woman and getting your cock all covered in cunt juices again. I guess mommy dearest had better clean that mess up before my bitch daughter gets home and discovers that her mother has spent the day fucking her husband." And leaning over my body she commenced once again using her mouth and tongue and lips to clean off my limp dick. Feeling as my entire cock entered the wetness and warmth of her mouth as I rubbed her long hair, her slender back, and her tiny bare ass cheeks, I thought to myself, what a perfectly well trained pretty little mother-in-law slut she is. You know, every man should get to enjoy, at least once if not on a regular basis, the pleasure of fucking his father-in-law's wife.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories