All Comments on 'Turning of the Stars Ch. 02'

by Panthem

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

U r so awesome!!!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Engaging weave of realism and fantasy

Very human, these are people you could imagine having as friends. You want them to be successful in their fledgling relationship.

Must say though that they didn't act like people waiting to get the word on a panel of STD tests. The oral sex was risky enough, but when Anna bit Grant hard enough to draw blood, I started worrying.

Still, that hardly seems like the tone of the story, so I probably shouldn't worry too much. It's very entertaining and quite sexy. Big thumbs up.

PanthemPanthemover 12 years agoAuthor
fair point

And I did consider that. In fact I originally had her swallowing, but realized that she'd be smarter than that. This was my mental compromise with the hope that no one out there is reading my stories expecting to get reliable info about safe sex practices.

I didn't think about the lip biting, though. You've got me there.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Thanks for posting another chapter so quickly.

This was as great as the first. I love their chemistry. Hopefully he doesn't have any STIs. They were pretty reckless with the oral, since she still could get something from that. I'm also looking forward to finding out why he beat the drunk dude up. Maybe someone attacked Corie and he defended her? Speaking of Corie, I still think she wants Grant. She could cause some problems down the road.

Anyway, I'm rambling. There's just so much to talk about! Somehow you packed a ton of information into that chapter without it being rushed. Well done and I can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Was it really smart of her to give him a blowjob knowing he is still waiting for this STDs results? You can still get STDs not just in the genital regions but even the mouth or any open cuts. Overall loving the story.

Cristeta1891Cristeta1891over 12 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 3 - loving this story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter 3: open mouth...

Insert oral herpes medication... Guess they didn't cover sex ed at home school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellence

I would be inclined to love this story for the Tom Robbins reference alone. Of course, you have skill and finesse to boot. Thanks for a great read, I'll be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Couldn't help laughing at the insert "oral herpes medication" comment...! I know right? But otherwise,I am loving this.

rabbitfishrabbitfishover 11 years ago
Pet peeve

Haven't even finished the chapter, but I had to skip ahead to leave this comment. I was glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that she gave him a condomless blowjob while waiting for STD test results. I'm fine with authors writing stories in a fictional parallel universe where there are no STDs, but if you decide to include them, please, for the love of all things sexy, use correct protection information. It's not that hard to find it, if you look at an actual informational source instead of Lit stories, which have a habit of incorrect info. :(

Now, back to the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FINALLY!

A woman who knows her way around a good blowjob! I get so tired of the same old uber-naive heroines who have no clue what they're doing. Your writing made for a much hotter scene. I love your characters; they're very likeable, and the sex scenes are wonderful. I can't wait to see what else you post! Thanks for a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree

I agree with the other comments that oral herpes is just as important to include as genital ones, if not more (you can actually SEE them, often times). Despite this one issue, I still love the story very much.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 11 years ago
Beyond the concern for STD's

Yeah, it crossed my mind, but it was such an excellent chapter that, like Anna, I ignored it.

Now Anna and we are sitting on the cusp--what comes next? Well, I suppose I'll just have to open Chapter 3 and find out.

Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Gonnoerrhea of the throat.

adribabi3adribabi3almost 3 years ago

This story is old & my comment is completely unneeded since others have pointed it out but WHAT?! Giving unprotected head while waiting for std results to come back before having sex?! I saw you say that you didn’t write her swallowing because of it but he doesn’t have to come in her mouth for her to catch something. Like the story but that just completely dried me up lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous