All Comments on 'Turning the Tables'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty sure this sucks

The author wouldn't have turned off the scoring, otherwise. Can't be bothered to read something I can't score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yep, they're only pointless ratings to this 'writer' because he'd get low scores. I have never read anything by him before and won't again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wel, you two anons,

Here's a third, but one who reckons it's alright. A bit far-fetched, but without the BTB, slutwife, cuck, or any of the usual fare.

A good read, held attention all the way through, and an interesting take on the relationship between the sexes.

Cheers and Thanks.

Kilroy.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
An Actual Loving Wife!

Holy cow, That was a real loving wife story! Better yet, it offered some interesting ideas on men, women, marriage attraction and love. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thoughtful

thoughtful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
u did ya home work on DNA it seems

Well im happy to see u did ya work. its like the crew of Captain Bli. after the Polynesians found the whit skins Were not so great they killed them and breed the trophys.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE TABLES WERE NOT TURNED

the chairs were misplaced , TK U MLJ LV NV

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

Good story, makes perfect sense to me

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
An interesting story...

An interesting story...An interesting reading...And as @sugna says: "An actual LW's story"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pop psychology

is seldom worth the price of admission. That this dose cost nothing merely proves the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Doctor Gave Him the "Red Pill"

Don't give away all of our secrets just for the sake of entertainment. Of course the majority of the weak sauce beta bux men looking for tittilation through humiliation here in the LW category will get nothing from the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where is Michael Bolton

Be careful about taking characters almost completely out of a cult classic, people are bound to notice.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re. "Where is Michael Bolton?"

You are supposed to have noticed. Please see the author comment at the end of the story.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Good story would love to read more in the same vein especially if the husband gets much more aggressive & alpha --- then what would happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it.

Well written, entertaining and a good ending. I can't ask for more.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
I came here with an open mind

All I know about swingerjoe is when he goes off on a rant with FLC detesting the rest of us...though to be fair, he frequently has criticisms of stories that I share (i.e. lack of plot, no characterization, no build up, lack of pacing, no where near enough length...AHEM!)

So since I am not naturally a swinger, though I've enjoyed a bunch of swinger stories (Longhorn comes to mind) I figured my initial swingerjoe story should be reasonably tame.

Boy howdy, did I get tame. Right. First page, we had some good build up. He showed the character, though he could have used a slightly lighter brush.

Then we met the magic psychologist and...and...um...and...

Well, it worked in 'That Movie'. Here...not so much. One sixth of 'The Movie' was the entire first PAGE of this story. And the other page...well...

cut to A sex scene, Cut to Friday, CUT to six weeks later!

What was cut? The Conflict and the Resolution. Problem, Conflict, Resolution. THREE parts to a story. So after SHOWING us Betamax Peter in the first act, we were TOLD by Peter the resolution...by telling his wife. Excuse me...we are told by the Magic Shrink and THEN Peter ALSO tells the wife. Cause hearing it once wasn't enough. So we got Conflict...Speech...es!

What did we get instead of the main conflict between a husband and wife and HOW his behavior changed? We get told about the fucking speech that no one cared about. Do you think maybe we wanted to read a bit MORE about how his behavior changed, or do you think you needed to add a bit more about TPS reports? Cause if this story is any indication, you'd give us TPS reports instead of Jennifer Anniston moaning out her lovers name. Hmm.

I think the story suffered by the author wanting to churn out a lot of content in a short time. So it was an adequate story, like eating cookie dough. Cookie dough by itself is okay as a spoonful, but no where near as great as it could be if you added a little heat and time.

It wasn't badly written. I've read a lot worse. I just wish it was better.

(And if I read another of your stories and commented, I do not remember)

wylie236wylie236about 8 years ago
Yawn

Well, that was quite boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well I liked it

Was waiting for more but , I seen wife's take there husbands for granted because the guy would let them . I seen guys crap on wife's that let them . That's the result of Eve eating that damn apple . She put herself above god and man and her DNA is what screwed up the world. Man is to lead women are to support , and follow . Man is to love protect take care of family. But the devil control self centered people and that's we're the world goes wrong . Good job with story not a five but a damn good 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done

That was quite an enjoyable read, so glad it wasn't the "norm" that is found in this category. Please keep up the good work - would have gotten a 5/5 if the ratings were on for realism, if nothing else.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re. FD45

Thanks for the honest critique. Some readers want a quick-and-dirty "flash tale" that explains the entire plot of a full-length novel in as few words as possible. Others prefer the full-length novel that details every word and action of the characters at a realistic pace. You can't please them all.

In real life, making such a drastic transition in personality would take months, if not years, and Peter would have probably required dozens of appointments with the Magic Doctor. I figured that would be a boring read. (It certainly would bore me.) So I employed the same magical plot device used in that movie we all know and love.

Hey, I tried. They can't all be winners.

(By the way, if you hated this story, do yourself a favor and don't read the next one I post. It's even more of a "flash tale" than this one.)

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
I seriously love to talk about how story structure works

I am a bit of a pill that way.

This was not a flash story. A flash story has a single scene and a 'trick'. Some twist which outlines a problem in a new way or offers an off the wall solution. It has to be novel. I did a reasonably well received such 'trick' in Enabling. However, IIRC, you generally are pretty harsh on flash stories because you properly note that most tricks don't work and if you don't have a 'trick' the entire flash is essentially just a piece of story. I agree with your assessment, by the way. Which is why I was so harsh on The Goodbye recently. Closing out accounts is not a 'trick', or at least not one we haven't seen before.

But this story was NOT a flash. And if you write a good trick in a flash story, I will applaud you (or leave a slightly less snarky comment than normal...which is my form of applause) It had multiple scenes, no 'trick' and a transition in character. A BAD transition in character.

It was written well and it felt real, so that is two stars right there. The plot did not move organically for ME. One element should lead to another and his speechifying and her trip to the doctor seemed like leaps. And I sort of liked it, so that's something like 3.5 stars.

I don't need 22 tedious pages of character development either. But I would have liked about three scenes where the change and the PUSH BACK of the wife were seen. After that 'forced' fuck, she would not just roll over and spread them. She would try to regain the upper hand. So...what was it? And how did he defeat it?

You gave us one scene, the opening salvo. So pull the speech, give them two more 'tussles', have her give a speech, have him rebut and THEN conclude.

Again, liked. Not loved. Certainly not hated.

You tend to be detailed when you don't like something about a story. This was a couple of details that didn't scan for me.

I've also read Kay's book and you are correct. He is...uneven in his advice. Instead of the hubby preachifying at the wife, you should have mimicked HDK in 'The End' where the husband, faced with sexual starvation and animosity, had 4 pages of attitude transition, shown, not told At the end there was a conversation/conclusion between the two. You could have done the story in three pages, but you are missing that page.

I just think it would have made things a bit stronger.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
can't find it

They have sex:

" in the standard military position"

It's not in the Kama Sutra, where can I find an illustration of it?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
re: too quick a change

Is there such a thing as a slow epiphany?

Or as the Buddhists call it: Satori.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re. FD45 (again)

All fair points, and I have to concede you're right. Perhaps taking nearly a year off has made me rusty. I freely admit that this was more of an idea (sparked from reading that book) than an actual story. And you're right that if I had included another scene or two, it would have been a much better story.

Advice taken and appreciated.

magmamanmagmamanabout 8 years ago
Good tale

Not exactly erotic, the theme doesn't need to be. Living with a strong willed wife can be a PIA sometimes, the one I am with now most certainly is.

We both learned to bend a bit, so things seem settled.

Somewhere in there, a balance has to be found, or the marriage doesn't last.

I doubt one session with a therapist would create such a drastic change, but still, a nice story and I liked it.

Thanks,

MGM

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
Enjoy your bravery to branch out but...

Have to say that there was something missing with this one. Not sure what it was. I think that your stories usually have more complex characters in it. The husband went from "beta" to "alpha" with no transition, and the wife went from complacent to "all about pleasing her man". I do agree that more of a transition would have turned this great plotline into a fulfilling story.

Still, anyone who has been married can appreciate the struggle in this marriage. Where is the line between asserting yourself and becoming an asshole? Being a real man isn't always about ordering the wife around. Still, no woman wants a man who does everything they say. That is how you get placed in the friend zone in your own marriage. Lol.

This was worth a three. I like that this author is not a one trick pony and willing to take risks. I try to do that in my stories also, so I can respect it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Ditto what FD45 said

I do want to give props for inspired scene where husband expounds on how difference between cheating and being a carnally neglectful spouse on long term and wilful basis is negligible. So the message was worthwhile, but so were those don't do Crack and Speed Kills PSAs. Agenda supplanted story for most of this read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it.

Thank you

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
You got some heavy weights to comment

and that should tell you that the tale is a good one. I woulda rated it a 4, as I feel the theory you outlined is largely correct. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

I also liked it..nice short story

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
Interesting story

You shows how a spouse can be negligent, even though they can say: "But I am not a cheat!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No, no, no, no, no! You got it all wrong.

First, Peter discovers Joanna is cheating on him with his boss. Then Peter goes to the doctor for help and comes home embracing Joanna's adultery and asking if he can clean his boss's cum out of her pussy. The story closes with Peter doing the dishes in panties while Joanna is getting knocked up by his boss, or the doctor, who are double teeming Joanna up in their marriage bed. And I thought you were an experienced LW author. Don't you know how things work around here now?

P.S. Thank you for a good story about normal people who successfully rediscover what it means to be man and wife.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 8 years ago
Ban Anonymous comments....

Anonymous comments are gutless, cowardly and usually WRONG! Great story; there are thousands of women out there in their 50s and 60s who are tired of wimps and want a real man without being stuck with a drunk, unemployed abusive POS that physically abuses women. Men, dump your estrogen, throw feminist BS into the dumpster and love your wives.....like a MAN!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 8 years ago
if ww were to bring reality into this

after the forced the nasty sel centered bitch wife would of had him arrested

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Truer words have had been spoken

This really it home I guess I am peter going through the same problems but thanks for enlightening me I am going to change this keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well,you can say you merged this and that

This story is a carbon copy plot of two other stories on here .I'll have to check the dates and see who merged first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story. Would have been 5*

Thanks for your contribution to the site. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True, this is Exactly how women react to strong males

Every man should take heed, women, even wives respond instinctively to men taking the lead and taking them. We crave It, we respond to it 90% of the time, and ihe continues.. . . we respond 100% of the time, as long as it is not abusive or physically violent. A little rough sex only enhance our happy submission to a dominant male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid psychobabble that results in rape convictions

No wife in her position is going to suddenly acquiesce to rape on demand and servant status. Much less the threat of beatings asconsequence.You didnt really think you were going to slip that by the reader, did you? Thats the consequence bad boy alphas use to keep bitches in their place ... beatings.

God help his kids, and yours if you take this shit seriously IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re. "Rape"

Dear sir or ma'am, it is an absolute insult to women who have actually been raped for you to characterize what happened in this story as rape. Clearly, you have some issues. Best of luck to you. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Psycho-babble or beer commercial?

Madison Ave. or Hollywood?

Self-help book or Personal Introspection?

Selective Breeding or Brainwashing?

Hypgnosis or Eureka Moment?

However you digest it, the idea is the same:

Confidence IS Sexy!!!!

Joe, I had thought that you had finally got sick and tired of the LW crew here. Have you been here all along, reading anyway, and but only commenting anonymously?

I wasn't going to read OR comment, but the comments received on this story, made me give it a shot. ( didn't read or comment on the other one)

I was surprised with this effort. I think that FD45 had some points, but during MY read through this, I appreciated your pacing. I did have to suspend belief for the hypno-therapy part, but that is my issue. I do think that there would have been more conflict with the wife over his changed behavior, and that perhaps more out of her as a character would have lent itself to balancing this story better. That said, for your clearly stated goals with this piece, I think you achieved them. If scored, I would have voted a 4.

For a story I wasn't planning to read, I am actually glad I gave it a shot. That has nothing to agreeing with the theories contained within, but for you telling a story of a marriage scenario, and providing a resolution that I think many CAN agree with. I DO respect your endeavor to branch out to the broader audience here.

So, thanks!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Hmmh!

I think you got it backwards. The book Sex at Dawn argued women had lots of different partners so the child had many fathers. Literally had the strengths of all who fucked her.

Also, women holler during orgasm, signaling others men " he's done, who's next. Men cum once, and go to sleep, making room for the next guy

When farming came in, monogamy became important as you had property to pass on.

Also, these days many women work outside of the home which sucks energy out of the relationship for husband and site.

chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well written but....

When you submitted this you forgot to put a cover page on your TPS reports? Didn't you get the memo?

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Nice idea, well executed

The people who get upset by fantasies really should not read stories. I admit that around the campfire, long ago, the function of stories were to teach the new generations proper and frequently life-saving behavior! But now we can have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

The story was okay. Other comments cover all the points. I would give you 3*s for this story.

About the comments . I award 5*s swingerjoe. Your comments are an amazing range. From shouting anger to cogent criticism that looks very helpful.

How do you do it swingerjoe?? How do you solicit such feedback? Amazing!

Thanks for the post,lol.

AMerryman

dc6370dc6370about 8 years ago
Unique

I appreciate not having to read another "My husband is a wimp with a 3" dick, so I fuck black men with 13" daily".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The problem with this story was simple

It wasn't entertaining to read.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
The problem with annonies

...is that they leave similar comments on multiple stories, all within a time span that is too short to have actually read the stories they're commenting on...and think that I won't notice. You guys amuse me; you really do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed this one

Hit home on a lot of points, sadly.

ljpsstuffljpsstuffabout 8 years ago
is it?

Is the name "Gibbons" a happy coincedence, or was it a reference to our primal primate needs? HMM, I wonder??

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
Would have given it a five

Joe, I truly enjoyed this story. It was well written, concise and to the point. Hypnotherapy has been a long and contested therapy method for as long as it has been in use. Two points though, irregardless of popular belief and stage show theatrics, hypnosis cannot make you do something that is completely anathema to a persons character. That means that a hypnotist cannot make you into a mass murderer or make you start beating women or anything like that. The base elements need to be within the persons character to begin with. All that having been said, one session with a hypnotherapist to get rid of anxiety is a bit unrealistic as hypnotherapy works with repetition. It's not a cure all.

For all that it is interesting how his newfound confidence worked on his home life. I liked the part where he tells her that bad behavior will not be rewarded. She had basically made him into her butler, not her husband. How his children were conceived with her attitude is a mystery. In any event, great story, thank you for he offering.

LadyCharlyLadyCharlyabout 8 years ago
Lil' bit o' everything...

I am sure men also experience the same rationalizing with women's roles becoming too dominate. When in doubt, swing both ways. There's lots of fun to be had by letting yourselves enact both sides of your nature. The key is to not get stuck there-- bringing the idea of... Equality.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
PETEY POO HAD THE DREADED DISEASE

lack-o-nuki-itis. TK U MLJ LV NV no stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What Tw0Cr0ws said on 02/06/16

I read comments after the story, but I had to stop at the couple making love in the "standard military position". Somehow, thoughts of US Army Basic Training back in 1965 came to mind, and I had the vision of a Drill Sergeant somewhere teaching husbands and wives to fuck. Physical trainng consisted of the Drill Sergeant explaining each exercise before we began each one. First the Drill Sergeant would identify the exercise, then, explain each step. "The Side-Stradle Hop" (what rhe rest of the world knows as "Jumping Jacks") is a two count exercise. Starting Position has your feet shoulder-width apart, hands at your side. At Count 1 jump straight up while moving your feet far apart, and simultaneously moving your arms straight out from your sides to a position with your hands together above your head. At Count 2, you resume the starting position".

Then the Drill Sergeant gives the prepatory command, "Starting Position, MOVE! then the command of execution, "In Cadence, EXERCISE!" The same procedure for every exercis, every single day.

My mind's-eye envisione something like the following:

"TenHut! Fucking is a four count position! Count 1 is to place your cock at the entrance to her cunt! At Count 2, push forward as far as you can!" At count 3, pull back out until only the head of you cock is in her cunt". At count 4, repeat count 1"

"All right, soldiers, In Cadence, EXERCISE, err, uh, FUCK!"

I'm assuming you meant the standard missionary position. I was in for 34 years, and the US Army never taught me the standard military position, but if they had, it probably would have been something like my vision. Good thing they didn't teach this--the US Army has a way of making every thing unpleasant, (eg, an otherwise pastoral experience in the woods is an FTX , dining (it was called a "Mess Hall for decades, in the field, you were fed not food, but MREs (Meals Rejected by Everyone") and if the US Army ever taught fucking, our species would soon be extinct!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An intelligent writer...

an interesting find.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Pleasant

This is a pleasant little story about two good people and I am glad it ended well. The possible negative is that people like me who suffer from anxiety when speaking in public might think they can solve their problems by acting more assertively. This is nonsense. Panic attacks are caused by the brain sending messages to the heart to beat faster. The brains of sufferers will do this no matter how assertive we try to be. The solution is to block the message with a beta blocker (yes, a pill). Without the panic we stand a chance of performing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Level up

Every once in a while, I luck into finding an author, an actual author, who knows how to write, comes up with original ideas and shares them in a way that invites us to go along for the ride. This story, as well as most or your others, perfectly models that "perfect storm" of quality. The writing is thankfully free of typos and grammatical errors so we aren't yanked away from the story line. The dialogue sounds like different people talking, each with a distinct voice. The plot lines, and especially the sex doesn't over shadow the desires of the characters, as they shouldn't. There is a sense that the author is attempting, successfully, to explore and challenge himself. That kind of approach leads to growth and depth of understanding and that translates into quality and is something lacking in far too many of the stories on this site. My only complaint, and given how much I appreciate this author's work, it's a significant one, is that he doesn't have more stories posted. Thank you sir. Your stuff is good and I appreciate the effort and the quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very good read

I enjoyed it, immensely. Keep up the good work.

JackallsJackallsalmost 6 years ago
to rate or nor to rate,

That’s the question. Readers want to rate. In picking story's to read I always pay attention to the ratings. The wisdom of the crowd is mostly right.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Thanks Joe, a good study on human behavior, and the dilemna of average hubbies

Being nice versus being perceived as less than manly by your wife

Point to this story when some DB SJ hater writes in their comments that you are against wronged husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

I got to take a good shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
thank you

I liked your story. It's nice to read a story now and then that doesn't include "that cheating bitch" or "I'm going to get revenge". Most of these stories get comments from people who say "burn the bitch" or say the husband is a wimp because he didn't burn the bitch.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Pretty dadgum good story Joe. No agenda, just good solid writing. Enjoyed it.

FanOfKinkyStuffFanOfKinkyStuffabout 5 years ago
At some point you turned on ratings.

Until I got into the comments, I didn't even know you had turned off the ratings. This story currently has a 4.24, which is about where I would put it. (I gave it a 5*)

Like many other readers I'm in a relationship where the woman has lost all libido and knows but doesn't care that I'm frustrated and miserable in that area. I have at times taken the approach of being more confident / assertive in going for what I want (as Peter does in the story) but it pretty much results in getting sex with a compliant but uninterested breathing manikin, and that's worse than no sex at all.

I'm not familiar with this story being essentially lifted from a book or movie, but based on the references left by some in comments (TPS reports, Jennifer Aniston, Michael Bolton) and doing a web search, it would appear to be from 'Office Space'. I guess I'll have to see that and look for the Beta ->Alpha male transition.

What was the book (or books) that this plot was taken / condensed from?

I related to the first part of the story and so enjoyed the quick trip to a happy and loving ending. Fantasy? Sure. But it helps me envision a happy ending to my own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lived This

Success of such a strategy depends completely upon the persons involved. If one is an incredibly insecure control freak, all that will come of it is incessant fighting until the insecure one feels that dominance and control have been re-established. The sex never gets better, nor more frequent, and eventually you have two distant roommates living off one income.

I'm sure in the big old world out there someone has managed to improve things as this story presents. But as you cite in your closing comment, Your Mileage May Vary - and probably will.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
I believe in the doctor's theory

And in hypnotism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I did enjoy this, good story, probably describes many husbands today, keep up the good story writing!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
SOONER OR LATER IT HAD TO HAPPEN

the hind tit is ok for the runt of a litter, But No Was. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If only it was that easy.

With today's attitudes it's more likely to win a charge of spousal abuse and a shortcut to the divorce court. Then financial ruin for the guy.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars - this story works for me - great jobb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me Alpha male. Mate with any woman. Got BIG club!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The scene where he basically informed his wife they were having sex an proceeded to was almost rape. Married or not she could of had a genuine reason if he wasn’t happy leave her. It wasn’t about him being a Dom or alpha male cos even then they take into account the feelings of the other person which he states he didn’t even with a Dom/sub limits are set he just abused his wife imo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting theory, which I have heard before. I think perhaps there may be a slightly simpler explanation.

It’s the same reason that causes a large proportion of women who are out for a meal, to dither over the menu, asking their companion/s at the table, what they are choosing before they themselves decide. Almost always the decision is changed & maybe changed again. It’s commonly referred to as “Having your cake and

eating it.” Since feminism & political correctness became de rigeur, women want husbands who share the child rearing, domestic duties etc etc. Indeed, it is their “right”. They want a subservient, more thoughtful, kinder male. However, they quickly lose their respect for this type of man and start to desire an alpha. So it goes around and around ad infinitum.

This is why, recent surveys of university educated males, in both North America and Western Europe, have shown a huge increase in, intelligent, articulate, healthy, heterosexual men who no longer see marriage as a desirable option. They still want the company of young, attractive women as “girlfriends”, rather than lifelong mates and are actively avoiding marriage. Ironically, first reports seem to indicate, that these relationships are lasting longer and are more “successful”, than traditional marriages.

shelli_k18shelli_k18about 1 year ago

I totally understand the rape alligations and worries many have here. I can also understand the equality some men want, thinking sex is the only way their partner can even out the system. I honestly felt that way too. Worse, so did my virgin wife. I was her first boyfriend, her first of many things. But I'm submissive, so she also knew I was sub to other men. She didn't want to see it, but knew of it before we married. Sex is not a reward, it's something you both want, or it wont help a relationship. Using it as retribution is using sex as trade. May I suggest it's more of an exporation. If you find yourself in a rut, push yourself, and help her understand that you wish for further exploration. If she's not into it, there are others that are. Don't threaten, talk, find a middle ground. relationships are work. I learned sex isn't more than a challenge to me, and am now 9 yrs asexual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

SIMILAR Stories