All Comments on 'Turning the Tables Ch. 03'

by Sam Cornell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WARNING ! THIS STORY IS white HOT!

more please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a benchmark piece

Superb piece of writing; beautifully paced, beautifully expressed and effortlessly erotic. Almost dishearteningly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Take care......

Please... wrap yourself in cotton wool, so that you can't be injured 'cause WE need you to continue with this story. Chapters 1 and 2 were a great lead in, chapter 3 even better. I can't wait for chapters 4 and more!! This would have to be one of the best stories yet that I've read on literotica !!!!!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosalmost 16 years ago
I can hardly wait for the next chapter

Samantha might be the most literate and erotic of writers, so it's only fitting that her stories appear on the Literotica web site. As a masseur who specializes in giving sensuous massages to all my clients, I know her descriptions of massage strokes ring true. I hope she continues this series of stories for many more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ready & Waiting

I am a female massage therapist and this story made me very moist while reading it. Just the thought of me making out with one of my female clients makes me want to scream. Keep it up, I love it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous