Turning Towards Ohio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You also have to realize that at almost thirty years old my body was beginning to want some things that it wasn't getting. My husband was fucking Sue Ellen regularly. The bitch had actually gotten pregnant again. I began to wonder what the hell she was doing for him that I couldn't. And then it happened. It must've been an accident because it seemed like every one of Jed's friends was trying to keep us apart. But Sue Ellen came to see me. She waited for me to leave the farm and go into town shopping.

I saw her when she walked into the same general store that I had once worked in. "Miz Twinkle," she said. "I kin tell by the way you reacted when ya saw me, that ya already know. Look the two a us need ta work tagether. If'n we don't, we may both lose."

"What are yuh talkin' about?" I asked.

"Jed done found him another woman," she said. "And this one is a squirrelly heiffer. She try in' ta get him ta dump me and deevorce you. So we gotta..." I ran out of the store as fast as my legs would carry me.

I went home and threw a few things into a suitcase and left. I took a bus up north ta Ohio. My plan was ta stay with my aunt and uncle. It had always been a part of my plan to live with them while I went ta college. The new plan was that I would get a job to make money to go to college up there instead of in Kentucky

Once I got to Ohio, I discovered that things were just as bad. My aunt was in poor health. She'd had both knees replaced a few years ago. She'd had trouble walking again during the past six months. It turned out that she needed a hip replacement operation.

So I helped my uncle take care of her. It worked well for a couple of weeks. Then I got a phone call from Jed, ordering me ta "brang my ass home."

I really had no choice. You see I had jumped from one frying pan into another frying pan. With my aunt ailing, my uncle was suffering. But his suffering had nothing to do with her condition. My uncle had been trying to fuck me since the first night I spent in their house.

I thought about the pain that Sue Ellen had brought me and there was no way I could do that to my aunt, so I went home.

Jed and I had a long talk. He swore to me that both Sue Ellen and the other woman were gone and would not be back. He told me that he'd only been with them in the first place because I didn't like sex. I had to understand that he was a man and he had his needs.

After that we began having regular sex. Jed was more gentle with me too. It still never lasted more than ten minutes, but he kept his word. We had regular sex. We had sex every Tuesday and Thursday, come rain, or come shine.

It lasted until I finally got pregnant. Everyone in town breathed a sigh of relief, except of course for Sue Ellen. She knew that if my baby was a boy, there would be no hope left, not only for her, but for her kids. And she had four of them by then.

It wasn't meant to be though. On a farm there's all kinds of work to do. I was only allowed to do the least stressful of jobs. All of the things I normally did around the farm was given to others to do. The only thing they let me do was feed the damned chickens.

But apparently the horses didn't realize that I was carrying the next Twinkle prince or princess in my womb. As I carried a bucket of chicken feed out of the barn, one of the horses kicked me in the worst possible place. The pain was so bad that I collapsed and lost consciousness immediately.

I awoke in the hospital three days later no longer pregnant and no longer able to have children. My father in law, tried to beat Jed to death for allowing me to put his grandchild in danger. After beating his son bloody, he grabbed his shotgun. From what I heard Jed ran out of the house screaming, but his father wasn't after him.

He went out to the barn and blew the horse's brains out.

I didn't go home from the hospital for almost a month. And when I did, I wasn't the same. I was depressed. Most of the people in town treated me like glass to my face. And they wondered what I would do behind my back. Not being able to have kids only underscored my lack of breasts and made me even less of a woman.

And within a few days of being back in that house, I knew that Jed had already gone back on his promise. It took me a while to discover that he had never actually kept it. True he had stopped seeing the college girl that had tried to convince him to dump both Sue Ellen and me. But he had never stopped screwing Sue Ellen.

I just reached the point where I didn't care anymore. I had food, shelter, and all of the basic necessities of life. I was far better off than most people. So I just locked myself away and lost myself in books.

Then last year it all changed. Jed was out with some of the hands cutting some of the trees on a back section of the property that he wanted to expand and plant on. As usual Jed let the farm hands do the hard parts. He had to save his energy for screwing Sue Ellen and me. So while they cut the trees and then sectioned them off into smaller pieces, Jed just threw the smaller pieces into the wood chipper.

It happened far too suddenly for anyone to react. Jed got his arm caught on one of the branches and momentum carried his arm into the chipper. From what they told us there was blood all over everything. He never screamed. He just stood there in shock with blood gushing out of him.

None of the hands had been trained in first aid or anything like it. They were shocked and afraid too. By the time anyone thought about trying to do anything it was just too late. Jed had bled out.

His father went ape shit. He called the farm hands into the house to find out what had happened. And when they told him, he just got glassy eyed. He told them to stay where they were and he reached for his shotgun.

They knew what was coming but again they were too shocked to even try to run. But this time there was no need, because the massive anger and shock over his son's death caused my father in law to have a massive heart attack.

Over the past year there has been nothing but controversy and legal battles. Sue Ellen got a lawyer to try to get paid for her four kids. Her lawyer claimed that the farm which was supposed to go to Jed should go to his children. My brothers in law and my mother in law claimed that my father in law had never given the farm to Jed, so it would stay in the family.

Their lawyer sued Sue Ellen for defamation of character, for claiming that Jed had fathered four children out of wedlock. Jed had never publicly acknowledged any of her kids or her for that matter. And the legal battles got worse and worse over time.

Only recently they turned their gaze on me. One of the brothers who had recently lost his wife decided that I would make a good substitute. I knew that he was an even worse horn dog than Jed had ever been. So I left two days ago. My aunt had died a year or so ago and my uncle told me that I was welcome to come back. As long as I was ready to accept my place in the household that is. My own parents died a few years ago, so I have nowhere else to go. I took that old truck and turned it towards Hell, or ... Ohio. I guess in my case, they're the same."

As Callie stopped talking, I realized that I had been in some kind of daze the whole time that she'd been talking and crying. Somewhere during her story she had slid across to my side of the booth without letting go of my hand. We were now sitting with my arms wrapped around her, still holding hands while my free hand stroked her thick waves of tawny hair.

"That feels so nice," she said looking onto my eyes.

"Uh folks, uh ah have news fer ya," said Clem.

The spell, for me was broken. I looked up and started to straighten myself up to face Clem. But Callie didn't want to move, so I turned my head and smiled at Clem.

"Is the truck ready, Clem?" I asked. I tried to throw some extra cheer into my voice to make up for the rudeness of not rising to speak to him.

"Well ... uh not zactly," he said. "But it ain't zactly the end of the worl' okay?"

"What exactly is it, Clem?" I asked.

"Radiator's shot, completely," he said. "And..."

"That's it, Ah'm fuckin' cursed," said Callie. I squeezed her hand.

"Okay, Clem, put a new radiator in it," I said.

"Bobby, I cahn't afford no radiator," cried Callie.

"Relax, Callie, it's my treat," I said. "Clem let's do a radiator, okay? Can you have her on the road before too long? The sun is starting to go down and I'm not sure I like the idea of her driving that thing in the dark."

"Well that's the other problem," he said. "The truck is so old that the radiator is a special order item. I can get one but it's gonna be expensive and it's gonna take a couple of days to get here."

"Oh fuck!" gushed Callie. "Now I have ta wait even longer ta get ta a place that I don't want ta go ta begin with. I have ta take money from you, Bobby that I have no idea how I'm going to pay ya back. And I have no place ta stay while I'm waitin fer him ta fix a truck that ain't even mine."

"Callie what other choice do you have? All any of us can do is play the hand that we're dealt," I said.

"Uh, I kin probably help ya wif that," smirked Clem. "I got an extra cot in the back of the station, yuh know?"

"I'll bet yuh do," snapped Callie, who was almost in tears.

"Clem, are there any motels in the area?" I asked. "Never mind, I'll find one the same way I found you. Just fix the truck, okay?"

From the way that Clem seemed to both smile and groan at the same time I could tell that he was bi-sexual. Old Clem had been looking forward to getting off both ways. He'd wanted to fuck Callie on a cot in his shop and then fuck me on the price of the radiator. Clem didn't know it but he wasn't going to fuck either one of us.

While Callie just sat there in the booth staring at me, I got my iPhone back out and found us a motel, the only motel within twenty miles.

"What are ya doin' Bob?" she asked. "Ah cahn't let you put your life on hold fer me!"

"What life?" I asked her. "What life?"

It was the first and only time that I'd let any hint of emotion into my voice. It was also the only time I had raised my voice. I apologized immediately. "I'm sorry Callie," I said. "You probably won't believe this but being here with you these past few hours has actually taken my mind off of MY problems. I have them too you know."

"They cahn't be as big as mine," she said.

"Callie, let't get to the motel and get a couple of rooms," I said. We got back into my Mustang and headed up the road.

The motel, while nothing special, was clean, well appointed and well maintained. "You two are in luck," said the woman behind the counter. "I only have one room left but it's one of my best. Since it might not be what ya wanted, even though it's a deluxe, I'll give it to ya for the price of a basic."

"We need t..." I began.

"We'll take it, sweetie," said Callie. "And thanks fer the discount." She grabbed my hand.

"Callie!" I said.

"We'll talk about it in the room, Darlin'," she said. She smiled at the woman behind the counter.

Once inside the room, which really was nice, Callie hissed at me.

"Bob, yer such a dummy," she said.

"Callie that woman thinks we're together," I said.

"We are dummy," she said. "Bob, we ain't in the city. You like that pretty car a yers, don' cha?" I just nodded.

"Well how do ya feel about sleepin' in it?" she asked.

"Uhm, that wouldn't be comfortable," i said honestly.

"This is the Bible Belt, Bob," she continued. "There ain't no way in hell that old bitty was gonna let us stay in the same room if she din't think we was together. Sides, I'd rather have us in the same room. I'm kind of scared. This is a strange place. I don't know nobody around here except you. So, I'd rather have us stick tagether."

I just nodded and went out to the car and brought in one of my suitcases.

"Shit on a cracker!" she spat, when I came back. "Bobby, I ain't got much in the way a clothes. And all a them are in a bag in the back a that old truck."

I opened my suitcase and took out a pair of boxers and a T-shirt for me to sleep in. I grabbed another pair of boxers and another T-shirt for her. "Just another thang I owe ya fer," she smiled. "Bobby you are like my knight on a fierce stallion. Only yer Stallion is that little horse on the front a yer car." I smiled at that.

"Ah'm gonna take a shower, if'n ya don't mind?" she said. I just smiled and she went into the bathroom.

I heard her humming in the bathroom. It seemed as if she even hummed with an accent.

When I left the house that morning, I'd wanted an adventure and I had found one. The problem was that while Callie was in the bathroom humming, my life chose that moment to reinsert me in my problems.

My phone rang and I picked it up absent mindedly. "Bob, Honey, I miss you so much," she said. "Can you come home early? It's so boring here. I miss you more than you'll ever know. Being with Mom and Dad sucks and Aunt Tilly is crazy. Dad is pissed at me because I'm not sucking up to that old bitty, so we may be out of the will. "

"Oh," I said. I was trying to keep my anger in check.

"Jane, I'm..." I began.

"Oh shit," she said. "Are you guys having dinner with a client?"

"Yes," I said, keeping my voice as even as I could. Her lies only made me more angry.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you, Honey," she said. "That's why I married you, Bob. I love you so much."

Yeah, of course she did. Now that she'd found out that the love of her life was a married scumbag, who'd just treated her like a whore, she loved me. No fucking thanks. I closed the call to my scum sucking whore of a wife, well soon to be ex-wife.

I was so pissed that I didn't hear her at first. Callie had stepped out of the bathroom. Her hair was still wet. She had on my T-shirt. She was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

"I asked you who you were talkin' to," she said. As she spoke she was drying her hair with a motel towel. "Was it your wife?"

"Don't call that bitch that," I said. "How did you..." Even as I asked the question, her eyes dropped towards my ring. I saw it on my finger still. I snatched the ring off of my hand, opened the door to the motel, and flung it out into the parking lot."

Callie was immediately by my side and holding my hand. "It's okay" Honey," she said. "I have an idea. Why don't ya go take a shower and then come out here so we can talk? You listened at my tale of woe. The least I kin do is ta listen ta yours."

I stepped into the bathroom and stepped out of my clothes. I turned the shower all the way up, and let the warm water cascade around me and take a lot of my tension away with it.

After a painfully short time the water turned ice cold and I yelled. I quickly jumped out and dried myself off. As I reached for my boxers, I noticed that I had grabbed two pairs.

I stepped back into the room and found Callie sitting in the chair by the bed looking like the cat who had swallowed the canary.

She beckoned to me. She was sitting in the chair with one leg tucked under her and the other stretched out in front. Her legs were incredible. Her feet were tiny and beautiful. The T-shirt had two points on the front of it that were getting pointier as I watched her.

"What're ya starin' at?" she asked. Then she looked to where my gaze was centered.

"Sorry, I had ta wash mah bra," she said. "Now c'mon over here near mah bed n tell me yer story."

"Callie, I'm sleeping on the sofa, not you," I said.

"Bob, there's no way I can pay ya back for any of the things ya already done. I ain't takin' yer bed too..."

"Callie, get on that damned bed," I said. "I drove out looking for an adventure today. Let me have one."

"Okay, let's sit down on your sofa and talk," she said. I crossed the room to the mini bar and took out a bottle of wine and two glasses. I poured for us and then poured my heart out to her. I told her about how I met Jane and our entire history. It was after midnight and the bottle was empty by the time I finished.

"Oh Honey, I feel so bad for ya," she said. "You are one special man. How the hell can you spend so much time worrying about me when your own heart is so broken? At least I was never in love with Jed. But you loved her for so long and so hard and she just..."

"Thanks," I said. "Getting it out made me feel better. Now we'd better get some sleep."

She tried to get up and could barely move. "That wahn is sneakin' up on me," she giggled. I covered her up and looked down at her. "This is the first tahm anyone has tucked me in since ah was lil girl. Do ah git a good night kiss too?" She puckered her lips.

I leaned over and kissed her. I think I meant for it to just be a quick peck, but the kiss we shared was much, much more. It was as if our souls touched. When I tried to let go of her she refused, holding onto the sides of my face. Then she opened her mouth and her tongue sought mine. Before I knew what was happening she was pulling me to her and we were both lying on the bed. It took every ounce of strength I had to move myself away from her.

"Uhm, that was some goodnight kiss," I said. She just giggled.

"I think we're both a little bit drunk," I said. And she giggled again. I lay down in the dark on the large comfortable sofa. I fell asleep dreaming about Jane. In the first dream, she was fucking Jason and I was tied to a chair and forced to watch. When they got done, we went into a courtroom so I could divorce the bitch. But the judge told us to go home and try again. He told me to stop being so controlling and to let Jane do whatever she needed to make herself, feel better. I asked Jane what she needed to be happy and she said, "Jason." We ended up living together, the three of us. Every day I came home and the two of them were there fucking in my bed.

She would fuck him all day and then come to bed to sleep with me. She would ask me every time, if I wanted some pussy. I would say no and we'd go to sleep. She would wrap herself around me as we slept and tell me that she loved me.

I woke up in the middle of the night, but maybe I was still in the dream. I was smelling apples and I had my arms around someone. I was sure it was Jane. I was rubbing her nipples and my dick was jammed between the cheeks of her ass. She was moaning the way she always did. It was the best dream I had ever had.

I could feel her pressing her big soft ass against me. And I wanted her. Even though she had cheated on me, I wanted her. I reached down and felt for her pussy. It was already wet as usual. I intended to show her the differences between what Jason gave her and what I could.

I started licking her nipples, her breasts seemed to be smaller in the dream, but her nipples were bigger and much more sensitive. She moaned in delight every time my tongue went across them.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned. I dove between her legs and started slurping up her juices. I forgot about technique. I just wanted to lick and suck every inch of her. She locked her legs around my neck and pulled my face into her pussy. She was hissing out her pleasure with every breath.

It was her voice more than anything that woke me. When she screamed, "Oh mah Gawd!" during her first orgasm, I came out of it. I sat up on the sofa.

"Callie, what the hell are you doing in my bed?" I asked.

"Having the best tahm of mah lahf, until ya stopped," she pouted.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked.

"Ah took it off when you started feeling mah titties in yer sleep," she said.

"What about your shorts?" I asked.

"Ah never put them scratchy things on," she smirked. "They was lack sandpaper. Girls are sensitive down there. But ah guess you know all about that. You know zactly what I got down there and what it takes to make it feel real good."

1...456789