All Comments on 'Turning Wife Out'

by asimpleman2000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
****

Short, but hot. Thanks for sharing.

One small complaint: long paragraphs are difficult to read on a cellphone. Try to keep your paragraphs to no more than 3-4 sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Char

My wife and I Always like having fun. After a few drinks Connie and I feel our oaks. We would have people over pool fun. Some over our male friends would stay and we had a few drinks. Connie would like showing her tits and ass. Connie started giving head to our friends. Some times she would take three or more men a night. She said that she would like to do more. Connie started sucking and fucking them. They would come around during day to enjoy her in every way. They would bring their friends and share her together. She loves sharing herself with them. I love seeing her having fun and enjoy her having fun. Many people has seen her tits and ass and we love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He's Too Stupid and So's This Story

C'mon and try some realism...Do you know what that is? Not your little masturbation dream but what a real woman would do with an idiot like you! Why would anyone spend time with you? They wouldn't!!!!!!

MrKachingMrKachingabout 5 years ago
Perfect love

A good hubby always ensures his wife's needs are fulfilled. And a woman should be allowed to explore her sexuality IMHO while hubby looks on and cleans up the cream pies and sucks the cocks clean. Her adventurous sexuality will make the relationship always fun.

I hope you keep writing:-)

Georgi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous