Tutoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,790 Followers

"Well, if you must know I told her you're a really terrible kisser."

"Ah! You did NOT tell her that!" She looked at Alexandra who was still smiling before asking, "Did you?"

"If you'd learn a little Russian, you'd know," was all he said. He saw her looking around for the pillows so he spun her around and put her in a bear hug. "Oh, no you don't. No more missiles for you, Missy."

"You are so gonna get it when you let go of me," she warned him.

"What makes you think I'm going to let go of you?" he asked as he began kissing her neck.

Libby immediately stopped struggling and moaned softly as he kissed his way up to her ear then back down. "Unlike me, you are a very good kisser, Shane Fields," she murmured. She put her own arms around his and more than anything she wanted to place his hands on her breasts but knew that was impossible. She settled for leaning her head back and opening her neck to him as she caressed his arms with her hands. "This is very nice," she whispered.

"Yes, it is," he whispered back.

"You better let me go so I can make dinner," she said softly.

"Maybe I'm hungry for something else," he said very quietly.

Libby gasped as he kissed her ear and felt his hand gently cup the bottom of her breast. "Mmmm," she murmured. "I'm suddenly in the mood for dessert before dinner."

"Me, too, but we have someone more important than ourselves to think about," he said still kissing her and gently caressing the underside of her soft breast.

"Can we finish this later?" she asked.

"Definitely," he assured her.

"I can't wait," she said. She pushed against him with her bottom and felt him through the thin nylon shorts. She gasped sharply then said, "Mmmm. So you really do like me."

"I have for a while now," he told her. "Are you always such a slow learner?"

She stood straight up, broke free of his grasp and said, "Ugh! Where are those pillows when I need them?"

Alexandra was still standing there and she was covering her mouth as she laughed.

"Are you hungry?" Shane asked her. She nodded her head and Libby went to work getting dinner ready.

She opened the refrigerator and said, "I'm afraid the choices are hot dogs or hamburgers. Is that okay?"

"It's fine with me," he told her. He gave Alexandra a choice and she said, "Hot dog!"

The adults each had a hamburger while Alexandra had her hot dog with ketchup and NO onions. She made that point very clearly.

After dinner, the three of them watched a Disney movie together with Alexandra switching laps several times. She couldn't understand a single word but fascinated by the animation, never took her eyes off the screen. When they laid her down, she was out in less than a minute still clutching her favorite doll.

"Shane?" Libby said as they walked out. "I know things got kind of heated up before, but you don't have to feel like you need to...you know."

He turned to her and said, "That's up to you, Libby. I can take this as slow as you like." He put his hands on her shoulders and said, "I'm not going anywhere unless you ask me to. So you decide when and what we do, okay?"

She was furtively looking into his eyes as he spoke and Shane knew something was troubling her. "What is it, Libby? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," she told him.

"Then what is it?"

"It's just that I don't want to go too fast and ruin this. Don't get me wrong, every cell in my body is screaming for you to stay. I guess I'm just worried this is happening so fast and...and maybe it's too good to be true. And then there's the age thing."

"Come here," he said taking her hand and leading her back to the couch. He sat her next to him and said, "Do you believe I'm honest?"

"Yes, of course. Why would you even ask me that?" she said feeling hurt he had to ask.

He touched her cheek as he asked, "So when I tell you you're beautiful do you believe me?"

"Yes," she whispered pushing her face against his hand.

"When I say I'm here for the long run, do you believe me?"

He pressed the palm of his hand against her cheek and she reached up for it and kissed it. "Yes. I believe you."

"So...do you want me here...with you and Alexandra...for the long haul?"

Her voice nearly failed her as she barely got out the word, "Yes."

"Then no matter what does or doesn't happen tonight or tomorrow or next week won't affect my decision." He slid closer to her and put his arm around her then said, "LIbby? I've never felt like this about anyone before. Ever. You've been in love at least once and maybe you're not ready to fall in love again yet, but...I am. And I don't want to scare you but I'm right on the edge of falling."

"I'm not scared," she told him. "Not of that anyway."

"Then what is it you'r afraid of?" he asked as he ran his hand up and down her bare arm.

"I'm afraid this will end. That you'll go away...like Paul." She looked at him and said, "I'm standing on that ledge or edge or whatever it is too, Shane. I'm not afraid of falling, I'm just afraid of being alone again if I do."

"I can't promise you nothing will ever happen to me. No one can. But I can promise that if we step off the ledge together, I will never, ever let go of your hand."

"You promise?" she asked. He saw the desperation in her eyes and he felt it in her words.

"I promise, Libby. I will never let go."

"Then...will you stay with me tonight?" she asked as her eyes darted quickly back and forth between his.

"Yes," he told her. "I'd like that very much."

"Can you be patient with me? You know, in...there?"

"Of course I can. But why? What is it?" he asked sweetly.

"I'm...I'm not 27 anymore, Shane. My body doesn't look 27, and you're so young and so...hard and so gorgeous and I'm..."

"The woman of my dreams," he said as he lifted her chin to kiss her. "You're beautiful, honey. You're absolutely beautiful."

When the kiss ended she said, "Oh...wow," very quietly.

"What?"

"I think I just stepped off the ledge," she said still looking into his eyes. "Will you hold my hand?"

He took it in his and clasped both hands around hers. "I'm right there with you and I always will be."

"Always?" she asked her mouth very near his.

"Yes. Always," he told her.

"Then I think I'm ready for bed...sweetheart."

Libby closed the door behind him and said, "I only have a few candles in here. I haven't exactly had any use for them since...you know."

"This is just fine," he told her.

"Do you want me to wear anything special for you?" she asked as he held her.

"Uh-uh. I'll just be taking it off anyway," he told her with a smile.

"Then maybe you could start by taking off my top?" she suggested.

She raised her arms and he lifted the knit fabric over her head exposing two beautiful, soft, fleshy mounds in a lacy black bra. He reached behind her as he kissed her and unhooked it and let it fall.

"Wow again," he said.

"So I haven't scared you off yet?" she asked trying to sound like she was only teasing.

"Oh, no. No way. Everything looks absolutely sensational."

She lifted his tee-shirt off and set it on the floor and said, "Oh, yeah. 'Wow' is the operative word here." She loved his hard, muscled chest. He wasn't a weight lifter but it was still wide and thick and oh-so sexy. Her husband had never looked like that and although she tried her best not to compare them, there was no comparison.

He unbuttoned her shorts and let them wall. She stepped out of them then stood before him wearing only a pair of lacy black panties and her gold jewelry. "Is it okay if I keep saying 'wow'?" he asked as he looked at her.

"Am I still pretty to you?" she asked.

"No," he said shaking his head. "No, Alexandra is...pretty. You are...breathtaking. You are amazing. You are sensational."

"Can you come over here for me?" she asked as she lead him to the edge of the bed. She reached out and stroked the growing bulge in his shorts and said, "I've wanted you since you pressed up against me in the kitchen." She reached inside the waistband and slowly pulled them down leaving him in his jockstrap.

He pulled it down forward unleashing the most beautiful thing Libby had ever seen. She looked at it, then up at him, then back down at it. She took it in her hand and said, "Wow!"

She got on her knees then looked up and him and said, "It's...wow!"

Shane smiled at her and told her, "You look so beautiful, Libby."

She reached back and undid her ponytail, shook it out, then reached for him again. "Mmmm," was all he heard as she lowered her mouth over his thick, hard cock and wrapped her soft lips around it.

"Oh, wow!" Shane groaned. Libby's eyes twinkled as she slid up and down his pole. "Is there a word stronger than beautiful?" he said as he rested on his elbows and watched her work.

Libby wasn't a size queen. She'd only done this with one other man besides her husband before. She'd had intercourse with two others but was way too shy to do this at the age of 18. In spite of her lack of experience with such matters, she couldn't believe how lucky she was as Shane filled her mouth. She'd been able to fit Paul completely inside without gagging, but this was impossible. She took him as far as she could before hitting the 'wall' and coming up quickly for air.

"I'm out of practice!" she said gulping for breath. "Then again, I've never taken on such a formidable challenge!" Her face was alive with happiness as she gladly dove back down for more. Without prompting, she reached up and placed her hand under his balls and softly rolled and gently squeezed sending Shane to the edge of his limit of control.

"I hate to ask you to stop, but unless you want to end this here and now, how about letting me take a turn?" he said as she climbed up beside him.

"That sounds wonderful to me," she gushed.

Shane rolled on top of her and kissed her hard as his hand found what it couldn't have earlier. Libby gasped as he French kissed her long and deep at the same time his big hand gently fondled her breasts. She cried out when he squeezed the nipple between his thumb and index finger gently pinching then releasing in between making soft circles around the areola.

He kissed her neck on the way to her Twin Peaks as she ran her hands through his thick hair. "That feels so good, sweetheart," she moaned as he took as much of her boob in his mouth as he could. As his mouth sucked, his tongue swirled. "Oh...yes!" she said happily. As he switched sides, she said, "Would you please do something for me?"

"Anything," he said as he took her other breast in his mouth.

"Would you bite me?"

He turned his head and looked her. "Your boobs?"

"Is that too weird?" she asked with real concern.

"Not at all. I just want to make sure I know what I'm biting," he said with a smile. "Hard or soft?"

"Soft—at first. And then hard. Really hard."

He smiled again then told her, "Say when."

He sucked and licked then began closing his teeth around as much tit as he could bite. Libby squirmed and called out, "Ooooo!! Yes! Just like that, sweetheart. Oh...yes!!"

Shane eased up then clamped back down harder and then harder still. Libby had his hand on the back of his head and cried out, "Yes! Harder!"

Shane had only been with one girl who enjoyed this and she'd have cried 'uncle' long ago. He was getting concerned he'd break the skin but kept going. When he was on the verge of freaking out worrying he was hurting herself, Libby exploded in a massive orgasm. She immediately stifled the loud scream knowing Alexandra was asleep, but she trembled and shook for a very long time before relaxing again.

"Oh, my God!" she said. "That was perfect! Oh...that felt SO good. Oh, Shane. It's been so long and that's...that's like my most favorite thing except for..."

He was already between her legs and as his tongue parted the camel's toe, Libby gasped loudly. "Except for that!" she cried. "Oh, my heavens that feels good!" she moaned.

Shane spent quite a while exploring and learning what she liked. He tried not to smile when he wondered if she wanted something bitten down there, too. "What? Why are you laughing?" she asked. "Is it my biting fetish?"

"No," he lied. "Not at all. It's kind of hot." That part was true. It was hot. Libby was hot. And she was very responsive and appreciative. He loved vocal women. There was nothing worse than a dead fish who laid there not making a sound or giving him any indication what she liked. Libby had no such problems.

"Oooo...yes! Oh, honey. Just like that. Eat my pussy. Yes. Mmmmm. Oh, God. Ooooo!"

Shane did it...just like that. He brought her right to the edge several times backing off even when she tried to push his face in tight. "That's so mean!" she said as he held back.

She reached for her clit with her fingers and he said, "Don't you dare."

She pulled her hand back and whimpered, "Mkay. Just don't...stop...please?"

He went back in for the kill and licked her swollen nub long and hard swirling and twirling until she came again harder than the first time. "Oh...fffuck!!" she cried holding his head with both hands. "Yes!! Oh...my...God!!"

She let go of his head and began pinching her breasts. "Get inside me! Please!" she begged him.

"This isn't the time to ask, but do you have any condoms?"

"Condoms? You're worried about condoms? I'm the pill. Just fuck me! Fuck me now!"

"You're definitely not the shy type, are you?" he said with a smile as he got ready to mount her.

"Once I commit to something, I'm all in. Now you get all in. That's an order!" she said trying not to laugh.

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

She reached for him and said, "That's one helluva a salute there, soldier."

"That's my cannon, ma'am. And it is loaded."

"Mmmm. Let's see about unloading it, shall we," she said once he was perfectly lined up.

Shane didn't know how long it had been since she'd had sex, but he knew she was tight. Tight and oh-so wet. He entered her slowly and she didn't even flinch. "You okay?"

"I will be once you're all the way inside me," she moaned. "Go deep, sailor!"

Seconds later he was at crush depth and plumbing the ocean floor. "Oh, my God! That is one thick, beautiful cock!" she cried out as he filled her. "Oooo! Yes! Fuck me, baby!"

Shane drew back his sword then plunged back in deep inside her. They kissed hard, sloppy kisses as he pounded her pussy. "You feel so good inside me," she cried as he rode her hard. He lifted up as he drove in and pulled out and he knew Libby could feel him pushing on her clit. "Oh shit! Oh God! I'm gonna cum again. Oh God, oh God oh...yessss!!"

Fields fired several high explosives rounds inside his lover's pussy as she wrapped her legs tightly around his pulling him in hard. Shane grunted as he released every drop of cum he had before collapsing on top of her. He went to raise himself up and even though Libby was gasping for breath as much as he was she told him, "Uh-uh. Don't move. I love feeling your weight on me. Stay there...just like that, okay?" she panted.

"You're full of surprises," he teased.

"And your cum," she said with a sweet laugh. "I loved feeling the warm splash inside me." He arms were wrapped tightly around him and he wondered how she could even breath as she said, "I love being with you Shane. I love making love with you. And I..."

He lifted up and kissed her and said, "I know. I love you, too, Libby."

As her eyes danced with his she said, "I didn't think I could be happy again after...you know, but then came Alexandra and the emptiness and the loneliness was gone—mostly anyway. And then...you came into my life."

"Don't cry," he said stroking her hair.

"It's okay," she said. "I'm just so happy. I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life."

"Dittoes," he told her.

"I know you have to be at work in the morning, but would you stay with me tonight?" she asked in a way that was more a deep need than a request.

"I'd like that," he said. "Very much."

"Will you be upset with me if I bother you all night?" she asked sweetly.

"I've gone without sleep many times before but not for anything this enjoyable so...bother away."

"Mmmm. I'm glad because I want to do that again. And again. And... Oh! Oh, my. Is that you I feel growing inside me?" she said opening her eyes wide.

"It better be me," he said feigning possessiveness.

"Oh, trust me, no one else is getting in except for you. And you're already in so how about doing me again?" There was that smile again he already loved so much.

"Yes ma'am," he said again. "We aim high in the Air Force and I aim to please."

"Mmmm. You've already done that but I wouldn't mind be pleased a few more times tonight."

"As you wish," he told her as he was again fully hard. "Let's rock and roll."

"Yes, sir!" she said as he began fucking her a second time.

It was 5am when he got out of bed. "I don't have anything else to wear so I'll just shower at home." He kissed her and said, "Get some sleep. Someone will be up in a couple of hours."

"That only seems fair," Libby said. "After all, I kept you...up most of the night."

"Was I up to the challenge," he said smiling as he ran his hand through her messy hair.

"I'll say," she told him. "I'm already missing you, Shane."

"Me, too," he told her. "I'll call you as soon as I'm out of the hole, okay?"

"Promise?" she said sweetly.

"I gar-on-TEE," he said trying to imitate the Cajun guy on TV.

The way she was looking at him told him she wanted to say something. "No, it's okay. You need to get to work."

"I'm not leaving until you tell me," he said.

"Last night, when you said you loved me, if that was just in the heat of the moment, it's okay. The heat was pretty intense. So if it was..."

"I meant it. I love you, Libby. I love you very much."

Her face lightened up and he could feel her happiness. "I love you too, Shane. Very much."

"See you soon," he told her.

"Bye!" she said as she rolled over hoping to sleep for two whole hours before Alexandra walked in.

Libby realized her daughter had never yet not slept in her bed before and didn't know whether to laugh at the thought of her coming in during the night wanting to climb in with them or be happy she was comfortable enough to finally sleep alone. Either way, it had been a truly wonderful, remarkable night—one she hoped to repeat many, many more times with this wonderful, gorgeous, young man she loved so very much. Were she not utterly exhausted, she'd have reached for the tiny vibrator in the drawer next to the bed.

Early the next morning, Shane called her. Libby was happy, well-rested and couldn't wait to see him. "Libby? I haven't slept for..." He looked at his watch but it was blurry. "In a couple of days. If I come over I know I won't be sleeping."

"Ugh! Are you complaining?" she teased.

"No, not at all. Just stating the facts, ma'am." He was too tired to do his Joe Friday impression.

"I'm just teasing. Please get some sleep, and then come see us, okay?"

"You know I will," he told her.

"I do," she said.

"You know, it's very hard to concentrate at work when all you can think of us being in love with a beautiful woman."

Libby couldn't bring herself to ask him—again if he still loved her. But the moment he said it, it opened a floodgate of happiness. "I love you too, Shane. See you soon."

Shane got there around 6pm and spent the next three hours playing and talking with Alexandra. She was fearless and threw out one new word after the other. When she got it right, they praised her. If she got it wrong, he would tell her she was soooo close then model the word for her until she said it correctly.

Once she was in bed, it was the adults turn to play and play they did. Shane was in her house or in her bed nearly every free moment he had after that and before they knew it, school was getting close to starting.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,790 Followers