TV Land: Porn House on the Prairie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Charles presses his face to her moist and tasty crotch; his lips touch her lips and his tongue starts licking the splendor known as female cunt. Without a doubt, it's better than anticipated for both, especially the once tentative Mrs. Oleson. She just can't hide her inner most feelings.

"Oohh, my! Oohh, my God! Sweet mother of Jesus! You can't . . . ohhh! It's Heaven on Earth! Ohhhhh, Charles! Don't . . . don't stop d-d-d-doing what you're d-d-d-doing! I . . . I beg you! Don't ever stop!"

Charles doesn't stop, not for a while anyway. He's enjoying himself way too much to ever stop eating her. He's doing something to this woman that no man has ever done to her and this makes him feel real good about it.

What a fool her husband is, he thinks as he holds her thighs open with his hands as his mouth and tongue take somebody else's wife to places totally untraveled for her.

"Ohhh, God, dear Charles! I . . . I can't believe it! I'm . . . I'm c-c-c-cumming! Ohh, Goddd! I'm . . . I'm c-c-c-cumming!"

As before, her orgasm lasts a very long time and she says much more than before. She's still jerking her body and gasping as he kneels between her parted legs.

"Are you okay, Harriet?" Charles speaks the words that cause her eyes to open. She looks up at him while blinking.

"Yes, Charles! I'm fine. It was just overpowering, much like before."

"It was meant to be," he says with his cock not far from her mouth. "I would have been very disappointed if you didn't feel this way," he says as his left hand grasps the back of her head, moving her mouth even closer to the waiting cock.

As he does this, her eyes widen and they stare down at the cock just centimeters from her lips. The eyes speak for her lips by saying no. The way it looks to Charles, her virgin mouth wants no part of what he wants. Charles is wrong.

* * *

The first thing Nels sees as he walks up to his store is a sign on the door that says Closed. How can this be? Just because he isn't there, Harriet shouldn't be closing the store for business. What was his wife thinking, and where is she? In his mind, she should be able to do the books and take care of customers at the same time.

She is . . . well, sort of.

* * *

Her one hand takes hold of his cock and she begins to stroke it briskly while holding it ever so close to her mouth.

"Your dick is quite nice, Mr. Ingalls, and I know you want me to suck on it, but I'm not so sure my small mouth can accommodate a dick so big. My God! What if I choke on the gosh darn thing?"

"There's only one sure way to find out," he says with his cock touching her lower lip.

"I suppose this is true!" she says before her lips come around it and she promptly sucks his big cock right into her supposedly small mouth. With this, her eyes close tightly, her tongue dances in circles on the hard head, and she uses her one hand to slide his tingling cock along her wet lips and in and out of her small, but very eager mouth.

Not only is Mrs. Oleson a nice surprise when it comes to giving blowjobs, she shocks him even further with her own sexual demands, not to mention the raciest language he's ever heard from any woman.

"Eat me again, baby! I want more!" she tells him before giving Charles the biggest shock of all. Dirty talk. Yeah! That's right! The once saintly matron of the Oleson family talks just as dirty as any man or whore. "You suck on my cunt and I'll suck off your cock. We'll do it together at the same time," Mrs. Oleson tells Charles just before doing her part of the request.

His cock fills her mouth, her tongue starts licking and her lips start sliding. She only stops long enough for him to get his cock into position over her waiting lips and eager tongue.

Charles and Caroline have done the sixty-nine position many times before. He loves it and so does his loving wife, the same loving wife who isn't at home like Charles thinks. She's at the livery stable where Charles is supposed to be working, but isn't working cause he's doing a sixty-nine with Mrs. Oleson.

* * *

"Harriet!" Nels calls his wife's name, but gets no answer. Of course he doesn't. Harriet's too engrossed with Charles to hear anything. This is why there's a closed sign on the door. The very last thing Harriet wants is Nels seeing her performing oral sex on another man while he in turn does the same thing to her. Yet, this is precisely what husband, Nels, sees.

Poor Nels stands there in perfect shock, unable to speak or utter any discernible sound. He's too devastated to do anything but stare in horror at the depravity taking place on a bed in the back of his store. Unable to believe his eyes, he wants to say something, to scream out loud how angry he is, but Nels doesn't scream or say a single solitary word. He just leaves the two sinners as he finds them.

An angry Nels leaves the store and walks down the street plotting revenge. The manly thing would be to fight Charles in a fistfight, but this isn't how Nels solves his problems.

Not that it matters. He'd surely lose a physical fight with the younger, stronger man anyway. There's a better way to restore his honor and Nels knows it.

Mrs. Ingalls is still pacing back and forth when Nels arrives at the livery stable. His anger dissipates when he sees the lovely thirty-year old wife of the man engaged in oral sex with his own wife.

With one look at the blonde-haired Caroline, the image of Harriet sucking cock instantly leave his mind, quickly replaced by another more satisfying image, one of Caroline's sweet lips enwrapping his own growing cock. In love and war, turnabout is indeed fair play, especially for a fifty-year old man who lusts for a younger woman.

"Caroline! It's urgent I speak with you!" Nels begins to lay his groundwork.

He knows the value of a scorned wife. They stop at nothing to get their just due. He trusts that Caroline Ingalls will want the same sweet revenge as he.

Once she sees her devoted spouse behaving in a manner not quite up to the standard of their marriage vows, she'll behave much the same in her own quest to get even.

Caroline doesn't even make it to the back of the store before she hears the squealing voices of both Charles and Harriet. Even without seeing them, she can still hear.

"Ohhhhh, uhm, ohh, uhm! I just love your big beautiful cock! I could suck it, uhmm, all day and night! Uhm, ohh, uhm!"

"Nice, baby, nice!" Charles says as his wife peeks into the room to see the absolute unthinkable, thereby sealing his doom.

Like Nels, the stunned Caroline says nothing. She merely bites her lower lip to keep from screaming before turning around and marching right out of the mercantile and into the arms of a waiting Nels Oleson.

"Oh, Nels! I'm so devastated! How could he do this to me? I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself."

Caroline's emotions get to her and she starts to cry. Nels seizes the moment and takes her hand. He has his own agenda,

"There, there, Caroline! We need to get you away from here," he tells the sobbing woman who's too upset to know she's being seduced into her own web of blatant infidelity.

"Okay, Nels! But where are we going?"

Nels merely smiles as he leads the way to one of his vacant rental properties, a small cottage not far from the Oleson Mercantile. On other days, Nels uses its nice comfy bed for his mid-day naps. Not so today, This time, the comfy bed will serve a more illicit purpose. Once inside this furnished house, his first move is to console the angry wife.

"I know you're upset, Caroline, but you just have to move on," he says while rubbing Caroline's back, already thinking about rubbing much more of the vulnerable, but appealing younger woman.

"I'm so very angry!" she says with her wet mouth touching his ear. "I thought he loved me. Why would he look for sex with someone else? I give him very good sex! I know I do!"

This is his opening and Nels takes it.

"Maybe you don't, Mrs. Ingalls. Maybe the sex you give Charles isn't quite up to par. Perhaps I can offer you some advice in this sensitive area. Being a man myself, I think I know what men like. Maybe I can help!"

Bewildered, Caroline leans back and looks at the other man, the palms of her hands pressed to his chest, the tears still rolling down her face cheeks.

"Oh no, Mr. Oleson! I do everything Charles ever wants, everything! We do it all! Oral sex. Anal sex. I do everything he ever wants and the bastard still isn't happy. I don't get it! Why would he have to turn to another woman? And an older one too! I'm sorry, Nels! I just don't get it!"

Her husband may not be happy, but Nels definitely is. Oral sex. Anal sex. Shit! he'll be very happy with Caroline doing all of this for him. All he has to do is convince the angry woman to do it, and given her state of mind, who can tell what a scorned wife will do when provoked by just the right man?

"The way I see it Caroline, you have two choices," he says and she listens. "You can forgive Charles, or you can get even with him. Take him back or give some other guy what you happily give your husband."

Caroline may be hurt and vulnerable, but the scorned woman certainly isn't stupid or unaware of what's going on.

She looks up at Nels, her look of disdain saying she sees right through his line of seductive bullshit.

"Some other guy, huh? I suppose, Mr. Oleson, you have someone very definite in mind for this?"

Since she isn't rebuking his advances, Nels figures it's time for a real bold move, one he hopes will get him what he wants. He grasps her soft hips, his fingers squeezing the soft sweet cheeks of her super fine ass.

"Yeah, I know of someone all right! Someone you know, and someone I think you'll like very much."

"Is that so?"

"Yes! That's so!" It's the moment of truth.

To his delight, there's no telling the store owner to fuck off. In fact, there's no more talk of any kind. There's no more talk of Caroline getting even with her cheating husband. She never talks about revenge again. She just goes ahead and does it.

Forgetting her earlier sorrow, the scorned woman goes about making the two of them very happy. She kisses his mouth with open lips and licking tongue, tasting his tongue while he runs his hands all over the younger woman's slim, but desirable body.

They squeeze her ass and they rub her legs; they fondle her breasts and they caress her face with his fingers.

For the time being, Caroline forgets she even has a husband, let alone one who cheats with the store owners's wife. It's time for her to move on and the store owner's right there for her big move.

While still chewing on her meaty tongue, Nels unbuttons her dress and lowers it off of Caroline's shoulders. With this comes the exposure of the woman's pert tits encased inside her bra. They're not much to speak of, but Nels doesn't care. He's undressing another man's wife and this is all that matters. Not long after, her dress falls to the floor, leaving Mrs. Ingalls in only her underwear.

"You're beautiful, Caroline my dear!" he tells her as his hand squeezes her bare ass inside her bloomers, in the process lowering her panties halfway down her meaty thighs.

At this point, Nels goes for the gold.

His other hand moves between her legs where it touches Caroline's uncovered, very wet pussy. This move does nothing but excite an already excited woman. As her highly aroused body starts moving to his rubbing fingers, she reaches down for some hearty feeling of her own.

"I want this!" Caroline says emphatically. "I shouldn't Nels, but I do! I want your dick as badly as I've ever wanted any man's dick! Do you understand this?"

"Of course I do!" Nels tells the absolute truth. "And I want you too, my dear!"

A moment later, Caroline has what she wants inside her hand, jerking on his dick while he fingers her wet eager pussy.

"Talk to me, baby!" Nels says while rubbing her swollen clit and puffing cunt lips. "Tell me what you want right now!" the man asks, hoping to get the dirty talk he never gets from Harriet.

Caroline doesn't hesitate for a second. Nels knows she won't. She's the scorned woman looking to get even with the man who scorned her. In this state of mind, she'll do anything for any man. In this case, it's Nels who has her at his mercy. Caroline Ingalls knows what she wants and he knows it too.

"I want to fuck for you!

Unlike Harriet, Mrs. Ingalls knows all the dirty words. She uses them all the time during her sex with Charles. Nels doesn't know this as he pushes her to talk the dirty talk. Not to worry. She will.

Not knowing, he teases. "But, why, baby?"

"Because I need to! I have to! I want to!"

Pushing it now, he continues the taunt. "You have to what, baby? Tell me!"

Caroline grows tired of his repartee and squeezes his cock. "I have to fuck, that's what! I want you fucking me! I want your cock and I'll event talk dirty to get it!"

She will. Caroline will definitely say all the right words when the time comes. Nels knows this as he lays her naked body down on the nice comfy bed. He then grasps her legs at the knees and spreads them open.

"I know exactly what you want, sweet baby!" he tells her with his hands rubbing her smooth inner thighs. "You're a hot piece of ass and you want me fucking you! Isn't this right, Caroline Ingalls?"

His hands grip her thighs, pulling her body to the edge of the bed; his cock head nudges her opening. As his fingers rub her juicy wet cunt lips, an excited Caroline responds with a teasing movement of her lower body, her hips propelling her cunt to and fro. With this, his cock slips between her juicy lips and he leans forward onto her. She takes it all inside her body and brings her long shapely legs around Nels.

"Go ahead! Fuck the hot piece of ass!" she says with her long legs dictating the movements of their bodies.

"I am, baby! I am!" Nels yells and suddenly, she's out of control and doing the dirty talk she said she'd do.

"Oh, that's it! Fuck me! Give me your cock and fuck me!"

Nels, of course, loves it.

"Yes, baby! Yes! I'll definitely fuck you my dear sweet Caroline!" he says with her wet mouth pressed to his ear, her long limbs holding him vice-like.

"I want to fuck! Oh, God, Nels! I want to fuck! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

No matter their background, all women come around to swearing in the heat of passion. Highly aroused babes just can't help themselves no matter how righteous they are before being sexually aroused.

Good hot fucking brings out the best in all of them. Their husbands, boyfriends and parents may not think it's their best side, but the guys who screw these dirty talking women definitely love the dirty talk.

Nels knows for sure he loves it.

"Keep fucking me!" Caroline cries with her body bouncing on the bed, her hot cunt cumming and cumming. "Oh, God! It's happening! Don't stop!" she cries while her body explodes 'neath his, her delicious cunt juices blending with his juice.

Right after dumping his load into Caroline's sweet tasty orifice, Nels releases himself from her grip and stands up over the still shaking woman.

Almost immediately, Caroline closes her legs at the knees. Modesty is all-important for the wife who cheats on a husband who cheats on her. Despite the foul language she uses during sex, and in spite of her lurid behavior throughout, a nice girl just doesn't lie with her legs spread wide open.

Nels understands this, but he spreads her nice legs back open anyway. He wants more of sweet Caroline's sweet pussy before she forgives Charles and goes back to being a devoted, faithful wife again.

This sudden move surprises the woman who thinks she's finished getting even with her cheating husband. Caroline looks up when she feels his hands caressing her smooth bare thighs.

"What, what are you doing, Nels? I'm through being a tart. I'm going back to my husband and forgive him," she says what he knew she'd say.

Most women are too insecure to ever leave their husbands no matter what they've done. Caroline's no different except for one thing. She has a tongue licking her wet juicy cunt lips. Forgiving her husband will be put on hold for the time being.

"Ohhh, Nels! You're not being fair!"

Nels isn't the least bit concerned with being fair. His only thought is gripping her bare tight ass while his mouth eats her wet lips and clit. Caroline's concern is no longer forgiving her husband, but moving her heated body to the happy face between her spread open legs.

And move she does. The hips of Caroline's highly aroused body thrust her lower half in and out and up and down to the sucking, licking mouth. Like Caroline's cheating husband, Nels is also an expert at oral sex. The other man has her on the brink of orgasm with a situation that affords him many opportunities for a terrific climax.

He can continue eating her until she cums, or he can stop eating her and fuck her again. Surely, she'll gladly take his cock and fuck as heatedly as she did before. He knows the highly aroused Caroline is more than in the mood for anything he chooses to do with her, and this is why he does none of the above.

In the classic sixty-nine, with his tongue still licking her juicy folds, Caroline's wet mouth consumes his cock all the way to her throat. Then, as he nibbles on her puffed up clit and swollen cunt lips, she chews and she licks; she sucks and she laps up every square inch of the big hard cock inside her wet mouth.

And while Caroline's mouth performs its oral magic, her body says she loves what his mouth is doing to her love area. It bounces and gyrates on top of the comfy bed, her long shapely legs wrapping tightly around Nels as she moves and sucks. She's really into it, as is he. If there's a better oral sex partner, Nels can't think of one.

Then again, maybe there is someone?

* * *

"Oooohh, Charles!" Harriet stops sucking long enough to say her piece. "What you're doing to me is oh, so nice!" she says and Charles does even more.

He laps her juicy cunt lips; sucks on her swollen clit; he fingers her loose cunt walls while he literally devours her delicious pussy. Mrs. Oleson's getting so excited by what he's doing, her lower body moves up and down to his sucking mouth and probing fingers. She's very close to cumming, yet this incredibly hot woman never stops sucking off his cock.

"Ohhhhhh, God! Charles! Charles! I . . . I can't believe I'm . . . I'm c-c-c-cumming! Ohhhhh. Goddddddd, Charles!" Harriet cries out with his cock just outside her mouth, her fingernails digging into his ass, her legs wrapped tightly around his head, and her smooth meaty thighs pressing snugly to his face.

Harriet continues to gasp even after she cums, continues to shake her body for several minutes after.

Charles does nothing but lay there in silence even as she relaxes her legs and arms and sighs in sheer relief. He assumes their oral sex together is over.

She's cum to orgasm not once, but twice. Mrs. Oleson has done what he asks and sucks off his cock, making Charles feel very, very good. He can't ask for anything more from the woman whose cock-sucking prowess is second to none.

Then again, maybe there is someone?

* * *

Caroline takes Nels' cock in a way he never expects. Suddenly, it's deep inside her mouth and she's sucking wildly on it. It's a shock, nevertheless, a thoroughly enjoyable one. The scorned married lady's not only getting her revenge, she's giving another man untold pleasure with her lips and licking tongue.

Amazingly, Caroline is an extraordinary cocksucker in a class all her own, much the same as his own wife, Harriet. In ecstasy, Nels grasps her head and moves his body to her sucking mouth.

She takes his cock to her throat before letting it slide out to her lips for a ferocious licking. The woman's so proficient at pleasing a man with her mouth and tongue cumming inside that mouth is damn near impossible to stop. Stop? Shit! She doesn't want him stopping.