All Comments on 'TV Panty Party in Adult Theater'

by lil_raider

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved your story

I love to meet you at the movies

bobbycummbobbycummover 16 years ago
nice evening

thank you for sharing that experience.i crossdress and am in the process of coming out. i pictured myself trying an adult theater.i did wear a bra under my shirt one time and the guy i was playing with found it,and while running his hand all over my bra he shot his load and thanked me profusely. look for more written adventures from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what a good idea...

I loved it, and can't wait to try it myself. Thanks for a

nice story, mmm my nipples are hard now just thinking about doing it myself...

booba55booba55over 16 years ago
what a good idea...

I loved it, and can't wait to try it myself. Thanks for a

nice story, mmm my nipples are hard now just thinking about doing it myself...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fun theatre

I dressed to go to the adult theatre,short black skirt,pantyhose, blouse.Paid money and entered,very dark,waited, then moved to back seats,2 guys there.Sat down,skirt up high,on the screen,young girl being taken in the arse by a very large cock.Looked around,4 other guys,looked over to the 2 in the same aisle as me, one had his cock out stroking it,looked quite large.I rubbed my now hard cock under my skirt,guy kept looking over then got up,cock out and walked over to me,stood in front of me and said suck my cock bitch.I obediantly opened my mouth as he moved forward pushing his cock into my mouth,he was quite large but i sucked him for about 5 minutes,felt him getting harder and then he filled my mouth with cumm,groaning as he did so.I kept sucking and swallowed all of it as he pulled away.Another guy who was watching came up and grabbed my head ,holding me as he pushed his cock into my mouth.He was smaller and only lasted a very short time before he too filled my mouth.He left in a hurry and i was left sitting there,hard cock in my hose,when another guy came and sat beside me.He pulled his cock out,large and a big round head,and he guided my head down to it,wow i could not take all of it in my mouth,so i sucked the head and he got really hard.He reached around putting his hand under my skirt,feeling my hosed arse.I wiggled as his fingers traced my crack,he stopped,i stood up,turned around,pulled my hose half way down,reached back,held his cockand tried to lower myself down onto it.He got the idea and held his hard cock as i guided it to the entrance of my lubed hole.The head was large and it took some moving around before i felt it go into my hole.My god,pain as i tried to get up but he held my hips and pushed up going in a little further.I eased down and slowly swallowed all of his cock into my tight hole.I moved up,slowly then down then up and i rode that cock faster as he started to buck.He grabbed my hips lifting me and pushing forward so i grabbed the seats in front as he now fucked me doggy style.Fuck was he good,my cock shot a huge load of cumm into the front of my hose,as he fucked me hard,slapping my butt,then faster deep into me then he stopped,cock all the way in and let his load go.I could feel hot in my tight hole,as he the nstarting fucking again,spraying my insides with hot cumm.He continued for a while,then pulled out,cumm running down my hose to be replaced by another guy,hard cock pushing into my hole,nowhere near as big and he only lasted a very short time as i pushed back to meet his thrusts,cumm filling me again.He pulled out and i stood up,pulling up my hose over my cumm covered arse,rearranging my skirt and slowly walked out.I have been back many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks for the giving

its thanksgiving week and the anniversary of tyhe most inbelievable day a bi man could ever have. thanasguiving friday in 2003 i went to my favorite porv/peep theatre. i wore very loose, very short shorts, a tight muscle shirt that barely covered my small breasts but large nipples from years of playing with them. my legs were shavedm i had a small blonde wig and bright red lipstick. i was followed into the large theatre by 2 men. i sat down in the row of seats along the wall. as soon as i could see, i noticed a man in a suit masturbating furiously. obviously a business man at linch. in a moment he stood up and i said honey dont waste that good stuff,,,come here and let me swallow it. he moved in front of me, i grabbed his ass and pulled his cock into my mouth just in time for a huge spray of cum to fill my mouth. i gobbled it dwon and said thank you darling. then i said loudly, imhere for fun guys. if anyone else has a load come give it to me or you can jackoff on my face or down my throat. i have a condom and lube if you want to fuck me take me into a both and ill get undressed. one guy stood up and pushed me toward a booth. before he could shut the door another man came in. they tagged me for a few minutes, then i felt the condoms heat as it filled with cum. h stood up, pulled out and instantly the other guy pulled out of my mouth mobed around and barebacked my man cunt. i was startled but so hot i welcomed it and trembled with joy as i felt his cum fill my eager masn pussy. i slumped to the floor as he left but another man came in and said here pig, and pushed his cock into my mouth and started pissing. i gagged for a minute then drasnk most of it. i was fucked 4 times that day and sucked 9 cocks. that was four years ago and im thankful i haven devekoped anything. this is abasolutely true and everytime ithink of that day, i get hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Theatre

i had on my pantyhose,shirt and jeans,i paid and went into the theatre.First time,eyes accustomed then i sat down,the guy 2 seats up had his cock out,thin cock.Well here goes,i stood,my back to him,pulled my jeans down,my pantyhosed bottom on show,then sat.My cock was hard already,i heard an intake of breath and he moved next to me.He reached over and felt my hard pantyhosed cock,he said suck me,my head went to his cock,he pushing it up and down.Stand up,i did,turnand bendover,i did,he half pulled my hose down,put his cock at my hole and eased forward.I had lubed my arse and for the first time a cock was sliding into me.It felt uncomfortable but he started to fuck straight away,i felt him swell inside me and a warm liquid feeling inside me, my cock spurted cumm milking him with my hole.he pulled out.My first ,i know i forgot the condom,but now i am a regular my hole being used by as many condommed cocks as i can take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ADULT THEATRE

I went to an adult theatre the other day.I was wearing my garter belt and black stockings.Asi went in i took off my pants and walked in with my stockings showing.I founs a seat and a guy came over to me and sat down. He proceeded to rub his hands up and down my stockings. Then he askes if he could give me a blow job and he started to suck me off as he rubbed his hands over my stockings.When he finished another guy came up and said he loved my stockings and he rubbed them as he jerked off.At least six guys did the same. Iknow from now on that is what i will wear

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES I AGREE !

LIVING IN SAN FRANCISCO , I enjoy wearing lingerie or bikinis under my sweats when I visit a couple adult theaters , a awhile back I got fucked in the ass by a horny guy in a adult theater in OAKLAND while wearing my black bikini, I felt great after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story; loved it

Damn this story is really hot. But if I was you baby I would have blown my new found friend and let him fuck me in the ass, nice and slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soo excited

It is always soo exciting to go to the theather dressed like the panty sissy I really am most of the time I find myself with an older man and when he sees my bra panties and hose his excitement level rises and I can feel his cock grow as I rub it through his pants as I let him see my bra and panties his excitement increases to the point that he will offer begin to shake as he begins to fondle my panty clitty. Soon I strip down to my bra thigh hi hose and panties and begin to massage his breast and work my way down to his throbbing man cock after a few pumps it is time to become the cum whore I know that I am and my lips spread and slowly swallow all of his man hood. My excitement grows just knowing that I am pleasuring my man and I can hardly wait to taste his sweet man juoce as it explodes in my mouth and some drips out of my mouth and down my chin . It is ten that I will simply touch my pathetic sissy clitty cock and begin shooting my sissy cum load all over myself and my pantiess

shelleyfaggirlshelleyfaggirlover 3 years ago

Love this story. So much of it rings true for my faggot sexual escapades at adult theaters, lol. I just so love it! Thank you, sweetie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous