All Comments on 'Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 01'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
This can go far

Love the angle you have chosen and anxious for the next Chapter.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Superb

I'm delighted to see one of my favourite authors back and writing here again.

Lovely first chapter.

I am assuming the others are written...hopefully.

Posting schedule ?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
While the 13th amendment does subtly allow slavery

It generally refers to prison work gangs. No politician, elected judge or justice system would allow for actual slavery. The ACLU, religious groups, civil rights activists and media outlet would be in a full blown riot.

I appreciate your very liberal interpretation but if you're going to make it realistic, you can't half ass it.

movidianmovidianover 8 years ago
TERRIFIC START

Very well thought out and realized near future, providing the groundwork for a genuinely erotic series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far out there

I can't see it with a telescope. Both implausible and unbelievable, even for fiction.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 8 years ago

Thanx for bringing that little thing concerning the completely removed phenomenon of slavery up. I'm very interested indeed to see whether our illustrious government has taken to copying that loophole from your govenment like they've taken to copying other privileges crammable onto the 'sin tax' sheet. I am very discreetly shitting myself.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
intriguing concept & premiss

interesting idea for plot foundation

looking forward to seeing how this story developes

and how far society falls in your alternate near future

ty for sharing

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great beginning!

When is the second part coming out?

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Won't or Can't

You have only two choices The Deal or a life time gone. Vicki is to serve her William the rest of her life, Delicious....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I know that his chapter is merely "setting the scene" but, even so, it was very prosaic and straight forward. Almost a documentary.

I will, however, have to reread the Thirteenth Amendment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty awesome

i liked it. 5 stars on the first chapter (just cuz it seems interesting)

nadia877nadia877over 4 years ago
Thank You

i am very much looking forward to reading this complete story, thank You for sharing it... a quick perusal has me sure i will enjoy it! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES