All Comments on 'Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 11'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Clever guy, that Master William. I'm eager to see how you will convincingly pull off the final chapter. Being edged 46 times - seems that the nervous system, body tissues and mind would give up and check out long before 46. At what point does the body decide it ain't gonna happen so fuck all and shut it down?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What Does This Mean For Missy?

So the ending was an interesting twist but it brings up a big issue that I hope you'll address. One of the original main points of contention was that Missy couldn't prove that someone else was involved and that she was tricked into it, that's why they legally threw the book at her. So now that they've aprehended the main culprit (and will likely extract the full story seing as it's homeland security carting him off) does that mean that Missy will be resentenced? or at least re-tried?

Even if they still consider her a terrorist and not an idiot and minor felon they're no longer in the belief that she was the mastermind so that's at least some major difference in sentencing.

Also really enjoying these last few chapters, keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please and thank you...

here's hoping the final chapter has wilson and vicki getting off, hardcore.

:)

oh, and loved that you brought in the dude who set her up. that was cool.

enjoyed this story arc, despite it not being my cup of tea.

you are a solid writer, so i could not *not* finish it.

thank you.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
who, d of thought.

A kinder gentler spanker, I'll try and remember. Good place to bring in the greedy hacker, getting spanked six ways to sunday was hard.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

I did learn a few things with this chapter. Educational erotica for the win! ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES