Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lying on the stage in front of you," he began to explain, "is an unrepentant terrorist. I won't say his true name because I don't want to add to his fame. But he is the one who wrote the virus slave missy was convicted of planting on her store's computer."

The officers had Jarred's arms tightly cinched behind his back and were marching him offstage as William continued, "He had the arrogance to enter our little lottery... and the technical hacking skills to make sure that he was one of the twenty-five finalists. He wrote a very convincing essay to insure that he would be in at least the top nine and get to apply his paddle to missy's ass."

He shook his head as he-- and the audience-- watched Jarred being loaded into an armored vehicle of some sort. He then continued, "But pride often leads to stupidity. The name he chose, Alexander Berkman, was a rather famous anarchist in the early 1900s."

He turned to watch as the security babes began to release missy from her restraints. "He forgot that big brother is always listening on the internet. That name was flagged and its use triggered an investigation."

He helped missy to her feet and then turned back to the crowd to say, "I am sure you will be seeing more of Alex Berkman-- or whatever his slave name ends up being-- in the near future."

The crowd stared back in stunned silence for several moments as what William had just explained sank in. Then they erupted in an extremely loud cheer that continued as he helped missy into the cage and closed the door. Before the cage rose into the air, he said softly, "I've known since early this morning. I couldn't risk telling you in case you panicked and scared him off." He paused and then said, almost defensively, "... and I had to let him swing the paddle. You've come too far for this to all get thrown out because a day wasn't taken properly to completion."

Missy just smiled weakly at him and grabbed hold of the bars of the cage to steady herself as it rose into the air.

An hour later, William returned with the ATV and trailer and hauled her back to the RV. When the got there, she went immediately to her bedroom and lay face down on the bed. Her ass was very, very, very red; very, very sore; and very swollen.

A few minutes later William came in to apply the healing ointment that would take away the pain. "It looks a lot worse than it actually is," he said softly. "A couple of applications of this and you will be good as new."

Missy turned her head to look at him. "Why," she asked, "didn't it hurt as much as I thought it would?"

"Larger is not always harder," he replied. "The paddle was bigger, and slightly heavier, which meant that the people swung it slightly slower and that there was a bigger surface area in contact with your skin when it hit. The reason a cane hurts so bad is that it is small and it is light so you can whip it through the air." He laughed slightly, "Besides," he continued, "the paddle was a slapstick."

"I didn't think it was very funny," she huffed back.

"Slapstick means funny," he replied, "because in the really old days, vaudeville comedians would hit people with a big wooden paddle that made a lot of noise, but didn't really hurt. That's because it was actually two very thin paddles separated by an equally thin air space. What the audience actually heard was the two paddles-- or sticks-- slapping together. It was a slap stick. That huge paddle has a slap stick built into it and a microphone alongside the camera to pick up the noise."

"The paddle was a fake?" she said incredulously.

"Not a fake," he replied, "just augmented so it made more noise that expected."

"And you kept telling people to hit only hard enough to make a loud smack," she said, raising up slightly from the bed. "Were the other paddles also slapsticks?" she asked.

"No," he answered, "they were totally real. But those people don't have another show tomorrow."

She relaxed back onto the bed while he continued smearing the salve on her bruised behind. "That tazer thing you zapped Jarred with was real, too, wasn't it?" she asked sleepily.

"Very real," he answered. "And so were the agents from Homeland Security. That boy has angered a lot of very important people. I think the courts will be very harsh on him."

He patted her on her red ass and said, "You lay here quietly while I fix us supper. I'll call you when it's ready."

"OK," she replied. Then as William was leaving the room, she said in a soft, but bitter voice, "I hope they send him to the mines."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN OF THIRTEEN

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter Summaries

Chapter One: Vicki LeClaire is convicted of all charges. A sentencing agreement is negotiated by William Wilson, a professional slave sentence negotiator. This chapter primarily sets the scene for the rest of the book. Once that is done, the action near the end centers around public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Two: Vicki's "Day of Repentance" and her humiliating descent into slavery, including being renamed as slave missy. This chapter centers primarily on public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Three: The first of missy's 11 days of public punishment. On this first day of punishment, Master Hiroya Takahashi demonstrates properly-trained pony girls, and instructs missy on the proper way to receive a punishment spanking. The focus of this chapter is pony girls and public spanking.

Chapter Four: The second day of punishment begins with a flogging contest by a company called Judicial Placements Incorporated. Her negotiator... and new Master, William Wilson, flogs missy the required forty-six times to fulfill the terms of her sentence. This chapter is totally focused on non-consensual flogging.

Chapter Five: Slave missy's third day of punishment. She is once again subject to a spanking, this time by the head of a private girls' reformatory. Before her spanking, several of the young women from the reformatory also receive public punishment. This is a spanking chapter with bare hand, slipper, paddle, and leather belt.

Chapter Six: The fourth day. On this day of punishment, she is caned... by a robot, or more accurately, by a computer-driven mechanical spanking machine. Before her caning, James Madison demonstrates his company's machines. This chapter focuses on mechanical flogging, paddling, and caning. It also delves into self-bondage and pain-pleasure.

Chapter Seven: The fifth day. Slave missy is punished by water combined with heat, cold, and electricity. This chapter focuses on various types of water punishment.

Chapter Eight: On the sixth day of her punishment, missy is introduced to "The Whipmaster." Before punishing her he provides a demonstration of his abilities. The chapter is focused on public nudity, public humiliation, and public flogging of one sort or another.

Chapter Nine: The seventh day for slave missy is a day for electro-punishment. Slave missy becomes part of the vidshow, "Wheel of Pleasure, Wheel of Pain."

Chapter Ten: The eighth day introduces a unique punishment-- punishment by combat. There is also an undercard of slave wrestling with humiliation and pain in store for the loser.

Chapter Eleven: The ninth day of punishment is a lottery. The public is given the chance to paddle the repentant terrorist. Eight lucky winners each get to give her five swats with a special paddle. One lucky winner gets to finish the forty-six required for her punishment by laying six swats of the paddle across missy's ass. The undercard is also part of the lottery. Three slaves in need of punishment will each receive 20 swats, again with one lottery winner delivering 5 of those swats. In addition there are two volunteers. One is a male member of the stage crew who is coming out as a pain slut. The other is a woman who has been at every performance so far and wants to experience public punishment and humiliation. Hers is a special case and her husband will deliver however many swats it takes to make her cum. Twenty-five winners were chosen to participate. Each was asked to write a short essay saying why they should be the one to deliver the final six to the repentant terrorist. The winner finishes off missy.

Chapter Twelve: This tenth day returns missy to old school punishment as she receives an old-fashioned caning. There is also a contest between slaves to see who can withstand the most strokes of the cane.

Chapter Thirteen: (Last Chapter) Slave missy finally reaches her final day of punishment. After having been punished by hand, slipper, paddle, cane, water, and electricity, missy is punished with pleasure. She is strapped into a high-tech denial/teasing/edging device and taken to the very brink of orgasm 46 times.