Twelve Gates Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

But he had wanted her to shower first, then to wait for him on her knees. She wished he would finish and come to the bedroom. He'd only just left her sight but she was starting to miss him terribly. She glanced quickly at the clock on his night stand. 10:16. It still didn't seem real - her being there at night. All night. And every night from now on.

The shower stopped and her heart pounded in her chest. She crossed her wrists behind her back in anticipation of his arrival, hoping that the posture would entice him to bind her. She loved the feel of the rope, the feeling of helplessness. The awareness that she was his in any way that he chose to enjoy her.

The bathroom door opened. She thrust her tits out eagerly, her nipples fully engorged and tingling. Eager for his eyes on her.

He appeared in the doorway, naked and damp and half-erect and gorgeous. Holding her leash coiled in his hand. Even in the dim light of the bed lamp she could see the predatory hunger in his eyes. The sight of him soaked her pussy. He approached slowly, almost casually, coming to a stop in front of her. Her eyes never left his.

He reached down and hooked a finger into a D-ring on her collar. She heard the 'click' as the leash was clipped on. She was breathing so heavily that she had to open her mouth.

He pulled on the leash, not roughly but not gently either. A silent command. She leaned forward and took him in her mouth with a satisfied purr. She slid her tongue over him expertly as she inhaled his soapy-and-masculine scent. She felt him grow thick between her lips and felt her own hot, wet lust throbbing between her widespread thighs. She hoped that tonight would be the night she would finally bathe his cock in that wetness.

She kept her eyes on his face as she sucked. His own eyes were closed, savouring her intimate work. After several long minutes he opened them and stepped back, leaving her empty and panting and wanting.

A firm tug of the leash had her on all fours, crawling to the side of the bed. He stood her, then bent her forward at the waist, legs wide, elbows on the mattress. She flexed her back and pushed her sopping cunt out towards him.Please.

She heard him in the drawer of the night stand. The sound of a wrapper tearing. A condom.

"Yes. Please, Master." she whispered.

"Eager to give me your virginity, kitten?" his voice tried to sound teasing but the tone was heavy with lust.

"Master, I'm not..." she began, then stopped as realization dawned on her.Thatvirginity. She felt a moment of nervousness that quickly passed as his finger stroked between her cheeks. Then she was suddenly eager for it. Eager to give him what no one else had claimed; a part of herself that would be his alone.

"Yes Master. Please." she breathed.

"Please what, kitten?" his finger was slippery now, lubricating her rear hole thoroughly. His touch inflamed her and she pressed back, desperate to have it inside her.

"Please do it...there. Put it in."

"In where?"

She groaned in pleasure and pushed as his finger slowly slid inside her, meeting no resistance. He pulled out, then slowly slid back in.

"My...bum". Please put it...in my bum."

"You want my hard cock up your ass, Grey?"

"Please Master."

"Say it." his finger was driving her wild, filling her and then retreating.

"Please put your hard cock up my ass, Master."

Saying the words released something primal that had been pent up inside her. She pushed back eagerly, impaling herself on his finger. She felt him withdraw, then a new stretching as he eased two fingers inside her. She pushed back regardless, loving the sensation as they plunged in all the way.

"Please hurry Master. I want it so bad."

"It?"

"Your cock...in my ass."

Then his fingers were gone and there was a new pressure at her opening. It didn't scare her; she was ready. Desperate. She pushed and felt his cock slowly stretch her as it entered. The head was inside her, no wider than her plastic plug.

He paused, allowing her to adjust.

"More...please..." she gasped.

He pushed with steady pressure. She felt him slide deeper, then slowly pull back. Cool drops of lube between her cheeks. Then he pushed forward again. There was no pain, only a persistent stretching, a unique full feeling. Another brief retreat followed by a deeper penetration.

And then she felt his hot hips against her ass. She'd taken his whole length. He groaned in pleasure. She loved his sounds, the ones that came from deep inside him. Loved coaxing them out.

"Any pain?" he asked, his voice low, tight. The voice of a man at the limits of his control.

"No Master."

"No more virginity."

"I love that you took it. I wanted you to have it."

"Stop me if I hurt you."

He pulled back, then pushed in again, beginning a slow, gentle rhythm. She felt a tingle from inside her pussy each time he pushed forward and it got stronger with each controlled thrust. She loved the feel of him in her ass, no longer caring if that was weird, savouring the fullness and heat and intimacy of their shared act.

He added another few drips of lube as he picked up speed. His hands gripped her hips tightly. She thrust back to meet his cock with each penetration, moaning as the tingle in her pussy became a growing need. He became more insistent, his thrusts less controlled, his hands tightened around her.

He buried himself deep inside her as his orgasm hit, a strangled cry of release escaping his lips. He was rigid inside her for several moments, gasping for air.

"That was...incredible." he panted.

"Please Master, me too?" she said, her voice plaintive, her hips still pushing back against him gently.

"Don't move, kitten." she felt him slowly withdraw, leaving her gaping and empty. A moment later he returned and she felt a hot, wet washcloth gently cleaning her, feeling heavenly against her skin. She felt no shyness as he attended to her, only need.

And then she was on her back on the bed and he was kneeling on the floor, his tongue licking her clit, two thick fingers skillfully stroking in and out of her dripping pussy. She was at the edge instantly, begging for her release. He teased her, leaving her clit to plant burning kisses on her smooth mound and soft inner thighs, his fingers withdrawing to stroke and tickle her outer folds.

She pleaded, promising him anything in return for his tongue on her swollen bud, lifting her hips in search of contact. He relented and licked her for a few moments before withdrawing again. She wailed and begged and moaned and gasped and lost herself in his control of her.

When he allowed her to cum, she stiffened and rode his tongue, moaning shamelessly, ecstasy exploding outward from her core. Draining her, drawing her closer to him.

When the night ended, she was lying on her side and he was behind her, his warm body pressed against her back, his arm hugging her to him. The lights were out. Her body still ached and throbbed from his eager use. She could feel the rise and fall of his chest as he drifted off. Grey snuggled against him and it was better than she'd fantasized. She closed her eyes. Warm, safe, loved and whole, she gave herself over to sleep.

North200
North200
476 Followers
12