All Comments on 'Twelve Gates Ch. 13'

by North200

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Long awaited, and brilliant.

As always you never fail to deliver, as i was reading i came to the "there is no such thing as weird" and it really made me smile, as we are indeed all different, and it made Grey seem even more the novice, and that Robert really was the one to be nurturing her in her journey. I was glad when he came home and they ironed out the creases. As i kept reading i just kept smiling and laughing out loud at time, thankfully i was at home and not on the bus! Every chapter has been a clever mix of emotions, and I'm sad to think the next chapter is the last. Well done and yet another 5 stars.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Some things are worth waiting for

And this has to be one of them! What a marvellous story-spinner you are! Thank you for sharing an amazing talent with us - another five stars, and please keep writing, however long it takes!

eaglejet1eaglejet1almost 10 years ago
Yes...

definitely worth waiting for!!! I so love this story and I don't want it to end!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

5 stars from me!!!

jhollanderjhollanderalmost 10 years ago
Oh hell...

I'm bound between craving the conclusion of this beautiful and compelling story and never wanting if to end. The mutual respect and admiration they feel for each other is just as, if not more,sexy than all of the erotica put together (not to say the sex isn't hot, because it is, blisteringly so).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree with the previous reader

awesome story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous