Twelve Gates Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is beautiful, and the symbolism is SO true. I love belonging to you. I want to wear this for you all the time... but not in front of my family, if that's okay?"

"Who makes that decision, kitten?"

She hesitated before responding, knowing the answer but wanting her voice to be heard. She looked into his brown eyes. She hoped that clear, honest communication would work the way Trina said it would.

"You make that decision, Master, and I'll wear it whenever you say," she said, "But if you make me wear it in front of my family, I'll be humiliated in front of people I love and hurt that you ignored my feelings."

He looked briefly surprised at her candour, then broke into a warm, wide smile. He leaned in and pressed a hot kiss to her lips.

"Okay, not in front of your family, then. And if there are other situations where you'd rather be without it, I want you to let me know. Your feelings count, kitten."

"Thank you, Master. Can I put it on now?" her voice was relief mixed with excitement.

He chuckled at her eagerness and helped her remove her leather collar and fasten the gold one into place. The tiny lock clicked shut, and Robert showed her how to release the lock using a tiny button on the back. She went to look in the bedroom mirror and admired the collar and her nipple barbells, then turned to view the kitten silhouette tattoo on her lower back. His marks on her. Tangible symbols of her love and devotion to him. Wearing them made her feel warm, secure and owned.

"Wait... what jewelry store sells things like this?" she asked, suddenly struck by the thought.

Robert came up behind her and embraced her from behind as she stood in front of the mirror. She watched her reflection as his hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them firmly.

"You'd be surprised what's in some of those stores... " he said, winking at her in the mirror.

"I'll have to pay closer attention."

He laughed and continued to enjoy her breasts. She loved the feel of his hands on her private flesh.

"That's the Eleventh Gate passed, then." he said softly into her ear.

"Yes, Master. Thank you again for the collar - it's lovely and I love wearing it for you."

"And you look lovely in it, kitten."

She smiled into the mirror and watched a gentle blush rise to her cheeks at the compliment. He smiled at her shyness and kissed the side of her neck, sending a delighted shiver down her spine.

"Now," he continued, "Bend over the bed with your legs straight and your hands flat on the mattress. If I recall, you have a spanking coming?"

The words filled her with a mix of apprehension and excitement. It had been a long time since her last spanking but the memory of it was still vivid.

"Yes Master." she took the position he directed. Bent at the waist, her rear felt exposed and her nervousness increased. But her arousal was impossible to deny; her sex felt swollen and wet and her breathing was coming faster already.

"Tell me why you're being disciplined this afternoon, kitten." his voice was gentle but firm, a tone that compelled her obedience and added to her desire.

"I didn't tell you the Complete Truth, Master. I should have been more honest about my feelings right from the start. I'm sorry." she hoped Robert could hear the earnest regret in her voice.

"And this isn't the first time I've disciplined you for this, is it?"

"No Master." her mind returned to the lines he'd had her write on the night of the First Gate.

"So we're going to practice now. Tell me how you feel right at this moment - the Complete Truth." he said.

"Well... nervous."

SMACK

His hand came down hard on her well-presented backside, causing her to gasp at the painful sting. She remembered to maintain her position.

"The Complete Truth. How do you feel at this moment?" he repeated.

"Nervous... embarrassed... a little sore now where you spanked me."

SMACK

SMACK

"Again, kitten."

The pain from the swats mingled with the rising heat inside her. She searched deeper inside herself for a response that would satisfy her Master.

"I'm embarrassed to be getting a spanking for bad behaviour. I feel kind of silly bent over like this. My bum feels like it's burning. I feel... hot."

SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK

"Again." he said in an even voice.

"Oh, Master... that REALLY stings. It hurts... but feels good, kind of. I'm getting wet." she found the words coming more easily.

SMACK

SMACK

"Being spanked turns you on?"

Even with the worsening pain from her ass and the growing arousal inside her, she realized that his words were only partially true.

"It's not the spanking, Master... it's you... your control... the way you handle me. The way you are... and the way I am with you. I love it so much. Love you. And... I want you so bad."

SMACK

SMACK

"That's what I want, kitten. I want the truth that comes from deep inside you."

"Yes Master. You'll have it from now on - I promise!"

SMACK

SMACK

The final two swats were the hardest, but then Robert was gently stroking her bare behind as it throbbed and spread a wet heat through her pussy.

"That's good, kitten. We're all done now." he said gently. He helped her stand and hugged her tight and suddenly it was all she could do to hold back her tears. Her anxiety and apprehension and all the unspoken fears of the past week drained away as he held her in his warm embrace. They stood together for several minutes, until she felt composed enough to speak again.

"Could I please have the Twelfth - and final - Gate, Master?" she said softly.

He smiled, then bent to plant a wet kiss on the side of her neck.

"I don't suppose it could wait until after I've made us some dinner? I didn't eat on the plane."

"That would be fine, Master."

"And you're going to spend some time in the corner while I'm cooking, to reflect on this lesson. Clear?"

She nodded her agreement and savoured his closeness and his touch until at long last he broke the embrace and led her hand in hand to the living room. As she stood with her wrists crossed at the small of her back and her nose pressed into the corner, she felt the oddly reassuring weight of her gold collar around her neck... the Eleventh Gate done. An hour, maybe a little more, and the Twelfth Gate would be behind her as well.

12