All Comments on 'Twelve Months Ch. 02'

by bifantasyuk

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DVP...ecstasy on earth, and I don't mean the Don Valley Parkway.

I feel the same way as you...the physical delights of sharing a pussy with another cock are way over the top. Two shafts rubbing together, feeling my balls caressing his in a sexy primal rhythm, those cocks surrounded inside hot wet tightly clutching velvet vaginal wifely walls, three sweating over-sexed hot bodies touching everywhere and moving in unison....these are exquisite sensations not to be found in ordinary life.

But the mind-fuck is even more powerful. Being one of two hard cocks pumping inside a willing and eager pussy is mind blowing enough (especially, in my case, when that pussy belongs to my wife), but we found that whichever one of the two of us would cum first inevitably would trigger the other into his orgasm, the realization of the other's cock ejaculating over one's own in the tightest quarters being too much to bear.

And of course, for me there was always a double cream pie snack to enjoy afterward, though during a cooling cock period.

Thanks again for taking me back to those days in your excellent tale.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous