Twelve Pleasure Slaves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samara adored Lelai, and wouldn't leave her side the moment they were in their chambers for the night. She became as close to Lelai as she was to Blade. Everyone knew that Lelai cared for her, but as a younger sister who needed to be coddled. Samara had nightmares many times about the night her and Blade's parents had been massacred in a raid from those on the other side of the mountains, and Lelai naturally took to soothing Samara when the terrors woke her up. Their kinship had turned sexual the second night they spent together, when Lelai had brought her mouth to Samara's smooth small cunt to calm her down, and Samara's screams of pleasure had brought guards to their bed in the middle of the night. The first night, Lelai had just covered her face in gentle kisses, and held her on her lap, Samara's cheek against her large breasts. Since then, Samara worshipped Lelai's body as often as she could.

It was known, though, that Lelai's real attentions were on King Eion and Prince Ammon, his oldest son. She would leave Samara with a gentle kiss and not return until the early morning from Prince Ammon's chambers, usually along with Ismaray. Sometimes the Prince would call for both Lelai and Samara, but more often than not Samara would be sat waiting up for Lelai to return, settled in the nest of pillows and blankets closest to the main entryway to their chambers. Blade would wait with her, and their twin forms would look like ghosts in the moonlight. Amairani would awake to the sounds of Samara crying sometimes, when Lelai wouldn't return until after sunrise - her arms encircling the waist of Ismaray, both smelling of their sex and giggling with whisperings of Prince Ammon. Blade would comfort her, kissing her cheeks, putting his forehead against Samara's, and speaking with his lips so close to hers they could have been kissing.

But last night Lelai hadn't been called to Prince Ammon, and she had pulled Samara into her bed early for the night.

Samara lazily opened her eyes and looked up to Amairani as she untangled herself from Lelai, who she kissed gently on both of her nipples. Lelai stirred and wrapped her leg tightly around Samara, and pulled her against her naked body, whining in protest.

"So lazy," Caiseal said under his breath as he pulled on Lelai's hair. She opened her eyes completely and stuck out her tongue, before pulling Samara tighter against her. She started to kiss Samara hungrily, and Samara's eyes lolled back. Amairani rolled her eyes and pinched Samara's tight ass gently, earning only a slight murmur from between Lelai's kisses. Caiseal took Amairani's hand and led her away, kissing the back of her neck,

"We've at least gotten them awake, it can be Willow's job to get them off of each other," he said into her shoulder, referring to Lelai's attendant.

Next they came to Blade, to find his curtains already opened, him sat on the edge with his elbows resting on his knees, watching his twin and his sister delve into one another.

His hair was short and cropped as Samara's was, and his face was just as delicate except for the hard line of his jaw and a long scar that ran from the edge of his mouth straight up towards the top of his eyebrow. His strong arms and torso were also covered in scars, and made him seem more alien than his eyes did. He had been trained first to be a warrior slave on the island, and had gotten his scars as all the others had from their training in combat. But when they were auctioned off into separate tents, they took pity on Samara, who clung to him desperately on the ship. The attendant to the king only decided to take them as a pair, thinking their golden features would complement the belongings of the royal family well.

But he was quiet, rough, and left marks on whomever he was with. He surprisingly became the favorite of the King's daughter, Princess Amalia, who was the softest and sweetest flower of King Eion. Fariha would also slip into his bed often, where he'd silently take her, sending her into crashing orgasms over and over again. He'd bury his cock in her cunt, grabbing at her ass and leaving trails of his fingernail marks up and down her back, fucking her violently and leaving her shaking in his arms as he kissed her tears.

His eyes were narrowed as he watched them, but Amairani could see his cock was hard against his inner thigh. She smiled and deftly moved to kneel behind him on his bed, and wrapped her hand around the girth of him. He smiled, and reached up to stroke Amairani's cheek and her golden lips, and wrapped his hand around hers on his cock. He didn't take his eyes off Samara and Lelai, and Amairani stroked him slowly, whispering into his ear so only he could hear her,

"Brother, I know you want to join them. Like you told me once, you want to take Lelai, and make her cum for hours over and over again. And do the same to your sister, cover the bruises you give her in your cum," she licked up the side of his neck, passing over his crescent scar. "Remember all the times you've cum in me, telling me about the times you've thought about it?" She felt his cock twitch in her hand and his hand tightened around hers, moving her soft fingers faster up and down the length of him.

Caiseal moved to lean against the post of Blade's bed, watching them with his head tilted. Amairani fed into Blade's lusts often (which everyone thought was reserved only for Lelai), because it made him use her harder and deeper.

"Cum in me again while you watch them, Blade. Cum in me and think of Samara's cunt around you," she whispered almost inaudibly into his ear, her other hand digging her fingernails into his hard chest. He looked back at her and narrowed his eyes, but turned to grab her roughly by her waist to pull her onto his lap, where she grabbed his cock and placed the head of it underneath her cunt, "fuck me, brother, do it." She whispered, in her softest voice, trying to speak as Samara did. He pulled her hips violently down onto him, impaling Amairani's cunt completely, with his balls touching her as he began to fuck her brutally.

Over Amairani's shoulder, which his teeth were dug into as she bounced on him and moaned into his neck, he watched Lelai drag her tongue down the middle of Samara's body. Samara wriggled in delight with two of Lelai's fingers already in her cunt, which Lelai finally reached and kissed softly. She removed her fingers and held open Samara's lips with them instead, and laved her tongue hard up and down the length of her cunt, making Samara moan and grab at the sheets desperately.

At the sound of her moan, Blade slammed his cock over and over again into Amairani's cunt, spanking her, slapping the chains into her ass deeply. He tore his gaze away from Samara, to look into Amairani's green eyes, and wrapped one of his hands around her throat,

"You are the death of me," he whispered with his forehead against hers, fucking her as hard as he could, gripping her throat harder and harder with every thrust of his hips against hers. Behind her, he heard Samara's moan drag out, no doubt as Lelai began to lap and suck at her clit and fill her with her fingers again. As Samara's moan ended and Amairani gasped for air and her cunt became even tighter around him, he filled Amairani's hips with his cum and let go of her throat, his eyes locked on hers as they both breathed deeply against each other.

"You're welcome," she said as she caught her breath, kissing his fine lips softly. Her cunt ached terribly and her ass was sore and tingling, but she felt his cum run down her thighs as she got up from his lap, and kissed him again. He looked up at her and smiled again, spanking her painfully from the edge of the bed before he got up and walked to the archway where his attendant, Ivy, was waiting for him.

Ivy had just finished preparing Delos for the day, and he walked out of the archway and saw Amairani standing with cum running down her inner thighs,

"Already, sister? You can't even wait for me?" He said with mock anguish. Amairani got some of Blade's cum on her finger and sucked it off and nodded, garnering a playful smile from Delos.

She knew the smile all too well, and went to hide behind Caiseal as Delos walked towards her, light dancing on his chains.

The chains of the men who were pleasure slaves were much less elaborate, and the jewels they wore were on a small wreathe of chains they wore on their heads. Delos's chains only wrapped around his wrists and ran up to his neck, where it was loosely wrapped around and then ran down his arm and around his other wrist. They also wore a small chain around the base of their cocks, and ones around their ankles. Only his chest was painted, his nipples golden with lines radiating from them, and he was similarly covered in gold and white powder.

The jewels were stark against Delos's short black hair, and he had a short black beard that Ivy trimmed every morning. He and Caiseal were the most handsome of their brothers; he had strong and royal features, broad shoulders, and tight muscles. He was playful, and spent much of his time vying for Amairani's, Lelai's, and Queen Netsanet's time, and was very much enjoyed by the three princesses: Princesses Raya and Iman - the oldest twin daughters of the King - and Princess Amalia.

"I want to say good morning," he said from beside Lelai's bed, and nodded to the spot in front of him.

Caiseal looked back at Amairani, hoping she wouldn't leave him bereft of the feeling of her breasts on his back, with her arms wrapped around him from behind, using him as her shield with a playful glint in her eyes as she watched Delos. But she kissed Caiseal on his shoulder, and walked towards Delos, her hips swaying as she did whenever she walked. Delos took her in, roaming his eyes slowly over her body, even though he had memorized every bit of it time after time. She stopped when the edges of her toes touched the edges of his, looking up at him, for Delos was at least two heads taller than her.

"Good morning brother," she said, feigning innocence, looking up at him with big eyes and pouting lips.

Delos was entrancing, his eyes were hypnotic, and his cock was especially large. He had come just before Amairani and Caiseal to Asteria, and when the Princesses had seen him, they had immediately called them to their chambers, and shared him for a week straight. He was adored by Princesses Raya and Iman, with whom he would sometimes spend days on end with, never leaving their beds, his cock getting shared by the beautiful twins. But he would sometimes get called to Queen Netsanet, and he'd press his lips to her cunt and taste her, his cock the hardest it could be, and tease her until her cum ran down his chin.

He loved to fuck his sisters, but he especially wanted to use Amairani and Lelai the way that Princesses Raya and Iman used him - for days on end, their bodies only his. He felt they were the most beautiful of his sisters, and he'd pull Lelai away from Samara and into the shadows of the halls of Asteria, and devour her cunt while she rode his face. He'd pull Amairani into places where they may get caught when they were to be in their chambers, his favorite being the throne room, where he'd pull Amairani into the shadows behind King Eion's large throne, and fuck her against the back of it.

Smiling at her, he pulled her against him by her ass and crushed his lips against hers, tasting her lips and her tongue, her body tight against his.

Caiseal looked away as Delos possessed Amairani's mouth with his, and towards Otho and Fariha, who had been dressed and painted already, and were joined by Ismaray, who had also been readied. She saw him looking and smiled gently at him, for she was the only one who really understood how deeply he wanted Amairani, and how even her receiving attentions from his brothers wrought at him. She got up, and came towards him, and held out her hand,

"Come sit with me until Ianthe comes to get you ready," she said. He took her hand but pulled her against his front, his arms around her waist from behind, following her as she walked towards the nests closest to the open wall. He sat down and Ismaray sat on his lap and put her cheek against his, running her fingers through his curls, "you are too sweet for your own good, brother."

He smiled and ran his hands over her body, her long waves of blonde hair tickling his hands as he ran them over her back. Ismaray was the sweetest of all of his sisters, and she would come to soothe him when she sensed his distress over Amairani, or anything. She had a dazzling smile, and soft blue-green eyes; her lips were red, making a round pleasant mouth that loved to kiss everyone. Her breasts were smaller than even Samara's, but her ass was even rounder and fuller than Fariha's, and was second to King Eion's enjoyment of Amairani.

She, Caiseal, and Amairani were a bit of a trio, for whenever Amairani would sleep in Caiseal's bed, it would only be when she had spent the night between Caiseal and Ismaray.

King Eion's favorite slaves were, without question, Amairani and Ismaray. He called to Ismaray more often than the other girls, but not as often as he did to Amairani, who even was called more than Queen Netsanet. King Eion used Ismaray's ass whenever he called her, always on the balcony of the royal family's tower with his hands in her hair. She loved to bend over for him, and have him fill her with his magnificent cock. He would use her ass and then have her lick his cock clean, then spend time doing his work in his library tower with Ismaray naked on his lap. She would sometimes fall asleep there, with his hands trying in vain to grasp her ass in one handful, or with his cock buried in her cunt as she straddled him. He doted on Amairani and Ismaray constantly, always wanting them to be by his side, kneeling at his feet or curled up in his lap. They both loved him dearly, and would without question do whatever his deep voice commanded of them.

But Ismaray still loved her brothers and sisters more than she did even King Eion. She preferred Caiseal and Amairani to anyone, and paid attention to them more than she did her other brothers and sisters, for she cared for them more deeply than she could explain.

She was kissing Caiseal's neck gently, and he cupped the cheeks of her ass in his strong hands as she continued to whisper to him, "If King Eion doesn't call for Amairani tonight, we'll come to you." He nodded and put his forehead against hers, and she smiled too, "If he does call for her, then you're stuck with just me." He slapped her ass playfully and grabbed it hard, filling the spaces between his fingers with the soft flesh of her,

"Then you'd best make it up to me, and crawl between my legs." He said in a mock serious tone.

"Of course," Ismaray giggled and hugged her body to him tightly.

Delos had released Amairani from his embrace, and she had taken to going to wake up Daya, who was still sleeping even through all of the screams and moans of pleasure that always surrounded her during the mornings.

Amairani jumped on top of her sleeping sister, and tickled her through the sheets. Daya awoke giggling and playfully swatting at Amairani,

"Get off, get o-," her protests were cut off by Amairani's lips on hers, and she kissed her happily, sending shivers through Daya's body.

Amairani loved Daya's lips, they were large and soft and a deep red, as though she had stained them with berries every morning. She always tasted sweet, and she was always smiling and light. Her skin was satin and tanned like Amairani's, and her brown hair was tightly curled and fell to beneath her shoulder blades. Everything about her was soft - her breasts that were the largest of her sisters, her ass that bounced as she walked, and her thick thighs, and flat stomach. King Eion's youngest son, Prince Kieran, was her favorite, and she was his; he called to her nearly every morning, and she would usually spend the entire day and evening with him, kneeling at his side.

When she laughed it filled up the room and chased away any shadows. And she loved to be coddled and paid attention to, loved to be cradled and held. She would curl up in Prince Kieran's lap while he did his work, and nip at his neck occasionally. When she was with her brothers and sisters, she'd find a lap to crawl in as well, and kiss and play with them until they made her cum. She was almost as insatiable as Amairani, and would cum hard every orgasm she had, making herself dizzy and even gigglier.

Amairani pinched her thighs softly, and ran her hands up her sides and groped at her breasts, "Daya get out of bed. You sleep far too much." She smiled and sucked on her sister's hard, long, pierced nipple; popping it out of her mouth and going to the other. Daya wriggled under her attentions,

"And you sleep far too little." She sighed and held her breasts up for Amairani, watching her gold lips try and get around as much of her breasts as she could. She reached down and felt Blade's cum on Amairani's thighs, and got as much as she could, scooping it out of Amairani's pussy with her fingers. She brought it up to her lips, and smiled at Amairani before she licked and sucked them clean, and showed Amairani Blade's cum on her tongue. Amairani smiled too and slid up Daya's body, and wrapped her arms around her neck, and licked Daya's tongue clean of his cum.

They continued to playfully flick their tongues against one another's, while Daya played with Amairani's ass cheeks and her chains. Amairani rubbed her cunt against Daya, and began to suck on her sister's tongue slowly. Amairani was the only one of her sister's that could make Daya's cunt so instantly ache; and she wrapped a leg around her sister's waist to grind more fully into her. Amairani returned her mouth to Daya's nipples, biting them and pulling them, and slapped her breast gently and playfully.

The other side of Daya's bed filled with the morning light, as their attention to each other was illuminated by Uri and Aiken.

Uri was Otho's younger brother, and he was large and muscular, but not even a third of the size that Otho was. He was tall and dark like his brother, but his hair was cut short and he had a beard a little thicker than Delos's; his eyes were bright like his brother's but his lips were full and gentle. He was quiet and serious, unlike Otho's strong but boisterous demeanor.

But, like his sisters, one of his favorite playthings was his brother's cock, which he would attend to when no one else was around. Otho would fuck him when no one else could see them for he didn't like for anyone to know about them - and because they had kept his preference for fucking Uri a secret from The Sisters, and he had started to like their meetings in dark corners and empty rooms. They were quick and hot, Uri sucking on Otho's cock almost to the point of him cumming, but then Otho pulled his brother up and spun him around, and fucked him until he released into Uri.

Their relationship was quite the secret, but Uri's preference for cock wasn't limited to Otho's. He would get on his knees to suck the cocks of Aiken, Prince Kieran (who would sometimes send Daya away just to have Uri come and kneel between his legs while the throne room was empty, and make him suck on his cock for hours in the shadows until Uri could no longer feel his jaw), and King Eion's second oldest son, Prince Daemon (who was notorious in the kingdom for sleeping with many men and women - and he even fucked Kieran, when they were utterly alone), quite often. He did love to lavish his sister's cunts, and he would fuck Amairani and Samara when he wanted to feel the absolute tightness of their little cunts - but his mouth would water at the sight of his brothers' cocks, and he'd service them for hours when they asked for his mouth.