Twelve Pleasure Slaves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elucipher
elucipher
21 Followers

Prince Daemon and Prince Kieran were not the only pair in the royal family that would enjoy each other - the entirety of the royal family would play together, very often with the pleasure slaves involved.

King Eion most enjoyed his twin daughters, who would cater to their father's - their king's - cock with their mouths or whom he would watch eat each other's cunts while he buried his cock in Amairani or in Ismaray. Amairani would be called to the king's chambers maybe once or twice a week, and lick King Eion's cock with his twins on either side of her, their tongues touching hers as they all shared his large cock between them. Then King Eion would tell them to stand up, and then kiss his daughters deeply and slowly, often at the same time, with one sitting on each of his strong thighs, while Amairani continued to suck his throbbing cock. Then they would lay on the floor before him, and lay next to each other, and lick and suck slowly at each other's cunts, their moans filling his chambers, while King Eion would be fucking Amairani from behind as she bent over, him standing up and looking down at his twins.

That was the only pairing in the royal family that Amairani was privy to, though she knew of others that went on as well.

Uri was standing behind Aiken, his hard cock pressed between his cheeks, as they watched Amairani and Daya share Blade's cum and taste each other. He reached in front of him to stroke his cock, feeling the weight of his erection in his hand.

"Daya, come suck your brother's cock," Uri said when Daya and Amairani stopped their long kiss, "he needs your mouth on him." Daya bit her lip and smiled at Aiken, whom she always blushed around and was nervous around because of how much she liked him, he was her favorite brother to play with even though she knew that he didn't feel the same about her.

Aiken was even quieter than Blade, he barely ever spoke, and he had only been living in the castle for a few months. He was tall, slim, and unimpressive to look at - until you got to his cock. His cock was the largest of all of his brothers, even larger than Otho's, and he used it so well that the first time he fucked Amairani he brought her to tears, and she clung to him for the rest of the night to have more of him. But his silence was off-putting and only Daya made efforts with him anymore.

"Go on," Uri stepped to stand beside Aiken and held Daya's chin and guided her mouth to the tip of Aiken's tremendous cock, "be a good girl."

He pulled gently on Daya's chin to open her mouth and she tried her best to get halfway down Aiken's cock, but as still half an inch short, even after practicing on his cock nearly every day. Aiken still moved Uri's hand away though, and stroked Daya's cheek as he gently fucked her pretty mouth, gently pushing more of himself into her. Amairani watched in fascination as Daya pushed herself, her eyes watering and her fists pulling at the sheets so she wouldn't choke on him, while Amairani stroked her sensitive clit.

The pleasure slaves would do this every morning, begin their day with orgasms - an abundance, almost a frenzy, of climbing into each other's beds to wake one another up with their mouths, fingers, tongues, cunts, cocks, asses, anything; an abundance of fucking while the early morning sunlight poured into their room, the beautiful bodies of the slaves decorated with gold and jewels. They were all god-like in their perfection, and they all worshipped each other's bodies with a reverential devotion when they started their day, and continued to do so until they ended it.

Their little world of hedonism only broken when their attendants opened up the heavy curtains of their chamber's largest archway, and they all proceeded in two lines to the throne room, where they would wait all day unless called by one of the royal family.

elucipher
elucipher
21 Followers