Twenty Cups Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snorted.

Emma asked, "So, what are you going to do?"

"Huh?"

"About your samples."

"Just get it done by myself, I guess. Have to."

"You don't 'have to.'"

"I don't want to disobey Mom."

"But, you just licked my pussy!"

"That's...I told you I would do that," I countered. "Plus, Mom said I wasn't supposed to get any help with the samples. She didn't say anything about...you know...other times." I smiled, knowing how I was ignoring the spirit of Mom's command.

Lia smiled, too. "I hope there are more 'other times.'"

"It felt good?"

She nodded. "Better than I ever imagined, and...," she paused, briefly. "And, I really liked how you sneaked in, like a shadow in the dark or something, to please me. That was a very sexy surprise."

I grinned at her, nodding. I was still between her legs, and I looked at my sister's beautiful little vagina. It was a lot like Lia's, except for the absence of that little red patch of hair. "Hey, Em?"

"Yeah?"

"What does Lia know?"

"I told her what I saw on the stairs. I told her about the blowjob. She knows I saw the two of you from the closet. Yeah. Pretty much everything."

"Oh, no. She pissed?"

Emma shook her head. "I don't know. Why should she be?"

I sighed, staring between Em's thighs. I looked up at her. "I like being between your legs."

She nodded.

"Lay back down."

She did.

This time I used my mouth and my fingers together. My tongue was beginning to grow tired when Emma, clutching a fistful of my hair, moaned airily into her pillow.

When she finally replaced the pillow under her head, she drew me up to her, and we kissed. My erection jabbed into her tummy.

She broke the kiss and urged me onto my back, and then she crawled down the bed between my legs. I stared at her massive breasts, bulging from the tank top, and I knew what I wanted.

"Take off the shirt," I whispered.

She slipped out of it.

I nodded, and Emma leaned down to take my penis into her mouth. I stopped her. She looked up at me. Her hands were firmly planted just outside my hips, and her breasts hung down.

I reached out and held them, caressed them, and then drew the two hefty orbs together. I raised my hips and pushed my penis through the hanging cleavage. The skin was warm and downy soft. I controlled the friction, and I didn't need much. I slid through easily, like polished wood between the cushions of a couch. I groaned.

Emma grinned at me. I did it again. She looked down to see my penis emerge from between her breasts. When it did, she craned her neck further, and the head of my erection was bathed in her saliva.

Every time I thrusted, Emma's mouth was there, waiting and ready to admit my penis and give it a slow, wet kiss.

I didn't need to speed up or squeeze her breasts harder. In fact, the only change I made was to my grip: I wanted to feel her nipples on the pads of my thumbs.

I said her name softly and achingly. She moaned.

On the final thrust, I told her I was ready and held my hips high. I let Emma's mouth engulf the tip while my erection pulsed on her tongue, coating it. I grunted, and when I heard her swallow, my legs gave way and sank down to the bed. Emma followed, her wild head of hair covered my belly.

She uttered, "That was nice."

I hummed my assent.

It was well after three a.m. when I knew she had fallen asleep. I slid out of bed, made sure Emma was covered, and silently returned to my bed.

***

Mom woke me at 9:00am, ripping open the blinds and blasting me with sunlight. I watched her check the seven cups, relieved that I had not attempted to fill one of them during the night's joys with Emma. I listened to Mom tell me she would check the freezer at 11, and that there'd better be 14 samples in there when she did. She'd sent Lia and Emma on an errand, I was informed. Finally, she instructed me to get a good, clean sample.

She waited for some acknowledgment at my door.

I said, "Don't like how you said I used you and Lia. It was never that way. I wasn't trying to trick you or something, like you said. I love you, Mom. Lia, too."

She stared at me for a few moments, and then, ignoring my words, demanded, "Do you understand what I've just explained for you to do or not?"

"You know me better than that, Mom. I wouldn't ever hurt you or the girls."

She waited.

"Okay. Yes. Fine. I know what I'm supposed to do."

She closed the door and left.

I called a couple friends and then took a quick shower. After I got dressed, I grabbed some things and walked down the stairs. I hesitated about a third of the way down, remembering the spot and realizing, then, that it was a part of the house that I would never forget. It was a place I would pass by every time I was home, and the place would always jar a memory. And it would always be like that, I guessed, for Mom, too.

I grabbed my coat and walked out the front door. I heard Mom call my name, alarmed, just before the door closed behind me.

Yeah, I knew what I was supposed to do.

But, I wasn't going to do it.