Twenty-Four Hour Birthday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debby continued to describe how she then stood by her brother's body and took all of it in. His muscles, his six pack abdomen, his strong muscular legs and his huge cock. Before she knew it she was kneeling down by the side of his bed her face level with his crotch. She first looked at his cock through the material of his boxers, then she had put out her hand and felt it. Felt how hard and strong it was. Before she knew it she had slipped her hand inside the boxers opening slit and gently grasped his cock in her hands. She could feel how hot it was in her hand and she could feel it twitching as blood pumped through it. She started to gently move her hand up and down his shaft. Before long she was wanking his cock as slowly as she could so as not to wake him. Before long she had lowered her head so her mouth was in line with his cock. She had an uncontrollable desire to suck his cock. She opened her mouth and put her lips over the head of his cock. She lowered her mouth down over his cock as far as it would go until it reached the back of her throat and wouldn't go any deeper. She began to suck his cock in long slow gentle sucks.

Her mother on hearing this story was now imagining herself in Debby's position, slowing sucking on her sons 11" cock as it filled her mouth to the brim. Against her best intentions she felt her cunt starting to get a little wet. Her body was beginning to betray her.

Debby continued sucking on his cock for a few minutes feeling it twitch and expand in her mouth as he became more aroused. Before she knew it her oral skills were bringing him close to climax. Just as his cock was about to cum in her mouth his body stirred and before she knew it he was looking down at her sucking his cock. Unable to stop what she was doing she continued until his cock flooded her mouth with his cum. She commented on how there was too much of his cum for her to swallow, so some of it poured from her mouth and onto his abdomen and onto his boxers and finally dripped off his body and onto the bed sheet. She swallowed as much of his cum as she could. She couldn't believe how much he had just cum. She had never seen so much cum before. She kept his cock in her mouth until it started to soften.

Nathan meanwhile, at that moment was, naturally, in a state of shock at having his sister just suck him off, but even so he didn't try to pull his cock from out of his sisters mouth, the reason being like all men and teenagers especially, the sensation of someone sucking you off and making you cum, out ways everything else at that moment. Any male, in the situation Nathan now found himself in, would have done exactly the same thing – let the woman carry on until he had shot a load down her throat. Debby, with her numerous one night stands, new the situation perfectly – she knew that most men's cocks control their brains when it comes to the subject of sex. A situation she had used to her advantage on numerous occasions. She was hoping to use it to her advantage in the situation she now found herself in with her brother, but unknown to her, her brother had other ideas.

Her mother couldn't believe her daughter had sucked off her own brother. Her mind was now imagining her daughter sucking on her brother's cock and drinking down his cum. She now knew as well where the spunk stains she had found on his bed sheet and his boxers earlier that day had come from. They were the result of Debby being unable to swallow down all the cum that had been fired into her mouth from his cock when she had sucked him off. She was now wondering how Debby's knickers had ended up in his bed, but she was sure she would find out soon. Her cunt was starting to get wetter. Unknown to her mother Debby's cunt was also starting to get wet as she was getting more and more turned on as she told her story.

"Then what happened?" enquired her mother breaking Debby's concentration for a moment, but she soon continued with her story.

Debby felt immense shame at what she had just done and apologised to him for what she had done. He surprised and shocked her by saying that he had enjoyed it and that it had been great! He told her then that he was a virgin and it was the first time anyone had given him oral sex. He then shocked her by asking her if he could have sex with her and lose his virginity properly. She refused. He threatened to tell his mom what she had done if she didn't agree. She refused again. He said he wanted to have sex with her and if she refused would tell his mom if she refused. She refused again. He threatened to tell his mom and all his and her friends what she had done. She reluctantly agreed for him to have sex with her, for one time only, so he could lose his virginity. He said it was too late and he was going to tell everyone what she had done. She begged him not to tell everyone and she would do anything he asked if it stopped him telling everyone what she had done. He asked if she meant anything at all? She agreed. He told her she would be his personal sex slave for the day of his birthday and that she would allow him to do anything he wanted to do to her sexually, anywhere and at anytime, during that day and she couldn't refuse any of his requests, now matter how disgusting they were to her. She reluctantly agreed to his request.

Her mother couldn't believe that Debby would allow her brother to do that to her. She didn't believe that her son could be so cruel to make his sister his own personal sex slave for the day. Even though she was appalled at what she was hearing, she was desperate to find out what happened next.

Debby said that his first command was to dress up in her "slutty" clothes, the ones she wore when she went out "on the pull". She went to her room and changed into them (the white t-shirt, black leather mini skirt, black thong knickers and 4" high stiletto shoes). He admitted that whenever she wore those clothes they had always turned him on, but had been too ashamed to admit it before now. He made her lye on the bed on her back because he wanted to have oral sex with her. He ordered her to remove her knickers and not to wear any more knickers for the rest of the day. He then sucked her to orgasm.

Her mother now knew why she had found Debby's knickers in the bottom of Nathan's bed. They had been left there by accident when she had disturbed them later on that afternoon by coming home early. She couldn't believe that her son had secretly lusted after his own sister when she had been dressed up like a common slut. She wondered what other secrets of her children she was going to find out about.

Debby said that after he had made her cum he then fucked her in her cunt. His cocks first ever time in a woman's cunt. He had now lost his virginity. He quickly came in my cunt. Again his load of cum was huge flooding my cunt until it was overflowing. He then pulled out of my cunt and made me suck his cock again, this time making me deep throat his cock as well, until he came again. This time he pulled out of my mouth and came over my face and tits covering me in a thick layer of his spunk. I don't know how he manages to produce so much spunk so quickly. He is like a fire hose. He then fucked me for ages in my cunt again, making me cum again in the process.

Her mother was beside herself with the though of her children fucking each other for all they were worth. She couldn't get out of her mind the thought of Nathan's huge cock ploughing into her daughters, his sisters, mouth and cunt and then covering her body in his copious amounts of spunk. Just the thought of his cock firing his spunk into his sister's mouth and cunt were proving too much. She was definitely getting turned on. She wondered if Debby could tell how aroused she was becoming. Debby too, as she was describing the dirty incestuous sex she had had with her brother, in more and more detail for her mothers benefit, the more she was getting turned on too.

Debby continued with her story. And so it went like that for the whole of the morning. He would ask me to do something to him and I would. He would want to fuck me in a particular place and I would let him. He would put his cock and fire his spunk wherever he wanted it to go and I would let him. I was his personal sex slave for the day and he was going to make the most of me. And he did. We didn't stop the whole of the morning. He just kept on fucking me. We only stopped when you came home early from work and disturbed us.

Her mother just couldn't believe that her children had fucked each over non-stop for nearly five hours. Her son must have real stamina she thought to herself, how else would he be able to keep fucking his sister for so long. Her cunt got a little wetter with her imagining her son fucking herself non–stop for five hours. At that moment she envied Debby for what she and Nathan had been doing to each other. She wished it had been her instead of Debby who had been lucky enough to have spent the last five hours playing with Nathan's huge cock. She had decided she wanted to play with Nathan's cock herself. A plan was forming in her head at that moment on how she could achieve exactly that aim.

She looked at Debby and not being able to remain silent any longer said;

"So you were still fucking each other when I got home from work early?"

Debby nodded her head slowly and said; "Yes...we were still fucking when you arrived home early"

"That's why it took so long for you to reply when I called out then...now I know why. You were too busy fucking each others brains out to answer weren't you?"

Debby nodded in agreement again, her face reddening some more.

The fact that at that moment, in her mind, she was imagining her children fucking each other upstairs when she came home from work, merely added to her state of heightened arousal. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help herself. Her daughter's recent describing in detail what she and her brother had done to each other sexually that morning was really getting to her. She wanted to know all the juicy details of her children's incestuous morning of sex.

"And what were you doing to each other at that time exactly?" She asked in a voyeuristic manner.

"I can't tell you that mom...you wouldn't like what we were doing to each other at that time...you wouldn't approve"

"I wouldn't approve?" her mother retorted, raising her voice a little; "You can't tell me?... I won't like it?...I have just found out that my son and daughter have been fucking each other hard all morning and know you say I won't like, or can't handle, what you two were getting up to under my roof when I was less than 20 feet away while you were doing it?...Debby, you had better tell me you little slut or else...".

Debby could see a little anger in her mother's eyes but also she could see the longing of desire. The longing of desire of someone who wanted to know all the juicy details, someone who was getting turned on by the descriptions of hot sex and someone who was also getting turned on by hearing and using gutter language to describe red hot sex. Debby at that moment found out that there wasn't much difference between her mom and herself in that respect. Both of them sexually thrived on talking dirty and having red-hot dirty sex.

Debby's mom lowered her voice to a whisper and said in a pleading tone; "I really want to know what you were doing...I need to know what you were doing...I don't know why, but you describing you and your brother having sex...and him using his 11" inch cock on you...has really started to have an effect on me...I should be disgusted with myself for feeling this way... but...but...I am getting turned on listening to you describe what you two have done to each other...please continue..."

Debby could see the sexual longing in her mother's eyes. She felt sorry for her mom at that moment. She knew it had been hard on her mother sexually in the six months since her husband had left her. She hadn't had any sexual encounters since then. Debby could only imagine what it would be like to go six months without sex. It would be torture. Debby relented and said; "Ok mom. I will tell you what we were doing...but I don't think you will like what I am about to say"

"I'll be the judge of that" replied her mother; "Just get on with it will you"

"OK" replied Debby, determined to get the most effect out of what she was going to say; "I'll tell you...Nathan was lying on the floor...I was straddling his waist with my back towards him...I had my fingers in my cunt wanking myself off...and I had lowered myself halfway down onto Nathan's cock...he had his cock half way up my...up my", Debby paused and looked at her mother.

"Half way up your?...", her mother asked desperate to know the answer.

"He had his cock halfway up my...up my..." Debby face went redder and then she blurted out the rest of what she was going to say; "up my...Arse...he had his cock halfway up my arse when you came in from work"

Debby mom just looked at her in disbelief. She just couldn't believe what her daughter had just said. Her son had fucked her daughter up the arse! Her son had fucked his sister up the arse! As shocked as she was at this news it didn't stop her mind wondering how her daughter had managed to take her brother's monster cock in her ass and at how, at that moment, she was wondering what it would feel like in hers! She couldn't believe she was thinking like that but her body was betraying her by getting even more turned on. She was getting even wetter in her cunt.

"You had your brother's cock in your ass?" she asked Debby in disbelief.

"Yes" was all Debby could reply.

"You let your brother stick his cock in your ass?"

"Yes...I had too...I had no choice"

"You had no choice?"

"No...I was his sex slave for the day...and he wanted to have anal sex with me again...I had no choice".

"What you mean he wanted anal sex again?...He had already made you have anal sex with him before that time?" Debby's mom couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Yes...more than once"

"More than once?...how many times all together?"

"Three...plus the time you interrupted us...so four times altogether"

"Four!...He made you have anal sex with him four times?"

"Yes" replied Debby blushing.

"Just this morning?"

"Yes...just this morning"

"He made you have anal sex with him four times just this morning?"

"Yes"

"Christ...your brother must really like anal sex then?" said her mother before she realised what she said. She quickly continued: "I mean...I mean...making you...forcing you to do it that many times...he must really enjoy doing it"

"Yes he does...he really does" cried Debby, in a more happy tone than she meant at the time; "He can't get enough of my ass...after doing it for the very first time he was hooked...and so was I..."

"What you mean?" enquired her mother, realising that Debby was really getting excited talking about her brother and her having anal sex together; "After doing it for the first time?"

"I was a...was a...anal virgin...I had never had anal sex before...until my brother fucked me in the ass this morning"

"You were a anal virgin till this morning?"

"Yes...Yes I was...until that is...until that is...Nathan stuck his 11"inch cock up my arse I was...I am not any more though...Nathan's cock saw to that!"

"Christ...I bet that hurt...I can't imagine you being to take his cock up your arse...you are so small and Nathan's cock is so...so...big...I'm surprised he didn't split you in two"

"I really felt like he was going to the first time mom...I just couldn't believe that I would be able to take all his cock in my ass..."

"But you did?" butted in her mom intrigued and desperate to know more of the hot story she was now hearing.

"Yes...after much trying and going really slow...he finally managed to get his cock...an inch at a time...all the way in my asshole and up to the hilt in my ass". The way Debby was talking about it, it sounded as though she was really proud of herself for taking all of her brothers cock in her ass at the first attempt. And you know what? She was.

"Did he cum in your ass?" asked her intrigued and turned on mother, wanting to know all the details of her daughters first anal sex.

"Yes...he came in my ass on our first time...he couldn't help himself...he said he had never felt anything so good in all his life...he cum loads...really filled my ass that time...and did again...the second time he had anal sex with me a little later...his spunk was running everywhere..."

"And the other time...when I disturbed you on coming home early...did he cum in your ass then as well?"

"No mom he didn't...you came home too early...we were nearly there but not quite...a few more seconds and we would have both cum together...as it was he had to pull out without finishing off...we couldn't risk you catching us like that...it would have been too embarrassing for all of us!"

Her mother was now imagining Nathan's huge thick cock being forced into his sister's tight virgin asshole and imagining his cum flooding from his cock and into her ass. She was also wondering what it would feel like to experience his huge thick cock stretching her own asshole and forcing its way into her ass until it was fully in to the hilt. She was also wondering what it would feel like for his cock to flood her ass with his cum. She couldn't take much more of Debby's stories about her and her brother having red hot sex all morning, she was really turned on now and needed some sexual relief, and she knew exactly where she was going to get her sexual relief from. She had decided she wanted to try out Nathan's cock for her self! She wanted to see if Nathan's cock would have the same effect on her as it had for Debby. She was sure it would. But how was she going to achieve what she so desperately wanted? She thought for a moment and then said to Debby;

"Debby...you said earlier that you are...you are...Nathan's sex slave for the day right?"

"Yes mom that's right, why?"

"Well what does that mean exactly?"

"Well I told you earlier...it means that for today...for the whole of Nathan's 18th birthday he can do anything he wants to do to my body sexually...and I can't say no to his requests...whatever they are...why?

"Does that mean he is planning to have sex with you again when he returns home later this evening...after all there will still be a few hours of his birthday left when he arrives home wouldn't there?...I presume he will want sex with you again...especially since I interrupted him in the middle of his last sex session with you...I presume he will be dying for release as soon as he gets home?"

Debby's face reddened again.

"Hhhuuhhh...I suppose so...but even if we had arranged something...we can't do anything now...not that you now know all about us...I will have to tell him the truth...that you have found out about us and that it is all over with...he won't have much choice in the matter will he?"

Debby's mother paused for a moment and looking Debby straight in the eyes said; "What if you don't tell him?"

"Tell him what?"

"That I know about you two...what if you don't tell him I know about you two...then what would you do?"

"Are you serious...why would you want me to keep from him the fact that you know about what has been going on between us?...why would you want me to do that?"

"I am just saying...if you kept it from him that I knew about you two...would you...would you...have let him have sex with you again...if he wanted to?"

Debby couldn't believe her ears. Her mother was asking her directly if she would let her brother have sex with her again if the chance arose! Debby thought for a moment and said truthfully; "Yes...I would let him have sex with me again...after all that is what I agreed to this morning when I agreed to be his sex slave for the day right?...that I would let him have sex with me as often as he liked when he liked...I suppose I would have to honour that bargain right?"