Twenty Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, my purpose for making these tapes was to use them for subsequent masturbation sessions. One of my episodes turned out to be particularly good because it ended with a forceful stream that landed well up on my chest (fortunately still within range of the camera) followed by several smaller emissions. When I watch this video, I enjoy seeing my erection as it grows in response to my one-handed method. I can sense the tension building in my body as I stroke. My deepening breathing is audible as the my hand motions quicken. I like to try to figure out the precise moment when I cross the threshold of inevitability and appreciate what I'm feeling on the video. It's a turn on to see myself luxuriating in it. Fortunately, I had switched to my two-handed method just before crossing this threshold, so it's easy to predict. In a few seconds, the long stream of semen shoots out and lands on my chest. I always watch it in real time at first, but then back up and look at it several more times. Our VCR allows you to start and stop the tape in very short bursts, so I can see the semen as it begins to squirt out of my slit ark onto my chest. I usually watch the smaller dribbles in slow motion too. By now, my real-life penis is rock hard and it's time for me to proceed. I worry that someone will find these tapes, but I just can't make myself erase them."

"I wish we would have known about these tapes. They would have provided excellent supplemental information for this interview."

The thought of watching myself masturbate on tape with this beautiful young woman did nothing to alleviate the swollen condition of my penis. It was time to move on.

  1. Have you ever abstained from having an orgasm to "save up" for a special masturbation session?

"Yes, I do this from time to time. If I decide to "save up" it is likely to be before I'm headed out of town. Often I'm planning on writing an erotic story, and the time of abstinence helps me get in the mood. I then have to practice this self-discipline for as long as it takes to complete the story because as soon as I masturbate, I lose interest in it. As I described earlier, when the opportune time finally arrives, my pay off is usually an especially satisfying orgasm."

"I'd love to read some of your stories. The way you are answering these questions suggests you are a good writer. Is it safe to assume your stories tend to be about mutual masturbation, gynecological examinations and the like – similar to the fantasies you use when you play with yourself?"

"That's a fair assumption," I replied with a smile.

"We're getting close to the end. The next two questions are related to each other."

  1. Have you ever made your penis sore by prolonged or frequent masturbation? Do you sometimes masturbate despite having a sore penis?

"This was more likely to be a problem when I was younger, but a more recent time comes to mind. I was on a week-long business trip to Europe. I had a beautiful suite that overlooked a pool with the ocean in the background. For some reason I had been especially horney after the long flight and I masturbated as soon as I unpacked my things. It was a very nice session and I was finally able to concentrate again. However, I then looked out my window to discover that several of the women around the pool were topless. One young woman, who was stretched out on a recliner reading a book, had my idea of perfect breasts. Small and firm with deliciously pointed nipples emerging from her baby smooth, mounded areola. Her breasts moved provocatively as she shifted her body. My penis was already hard again. I could see no reason to hold back. You can how long a week it was. I ended up masturbating once or twice a day for the rest of my stay. By the time I checked out, my poor penis was sore as hell, and even though I was able to achieve orgasm, there was virtually no semen left for me to ejaculate. At best a tiny drop would emerge from my slit when I came. But I simply could not keep from taking advantage of this opportunity."

  1. If the answer to the previous question is "yes", what technique(s) do you use under such conditions?

"After a few days, it was back to my soap and water days. Unless I used this technique, my penis hurt too much when I rubbed it. I was also worried about actually damaging my skin. How would I explain that one to my wife? Fortunately there was a wonderful tub in by suite and I could relax and take as much time as I needed."

"My you certainly exhibited determination. By the way, that's the second time you mentioned that small breasts are appealing to you. This feeling must be very intense."

"Yes, very. When I see an attractive woman with small breasts I always try to tell if she is wearing a bra, and to picture her voluptuous body in my mind."

There is no doubt that my interviewer understood that I was speaking directly to her. The blush that appeared on her face was at least as intense as the one I had previously experienced. She looked fidgety again.

"Let's go on," she said, attempting to conceal her lack of composure.

  1. Please list of some of your favorite places to masturbate?

"I've already mentioned many of them. Although I end up masturbating in my own bed or in hotel rooms most frequently, I love doing it in the open air. My wife and I had a special place near a camp ground we used to go to that was completely unobservable to the outside world. We would walk there to enjoy the privacy. The idea was to make love on the ground, and enjoy the warm sun. We also liked the erotic feeling that we were getting away with one. But one time, instead of making love, my wife said, 'Why don't you play a game of solitaire for me? I feel like watching you cum.' She may have been physic, because I had been trying to figure out how I could ask her if she minded if I did just that. It was wonderful to ejaculate for her on the grassy ground."

"I'll bet you wife enjoyed watching you too. Did she take her turn when you were finished?"

"Yes, in fact she did. I guess I never really though about it, but I'll bet she felt like going solo too. I'll have to remember that approach. I'll bet it would work for me as well."

"I'll bet it would too. Sometimes a girl simply feels like masturbation is the only thing that will satisfy her. Let's try to get through the last few questions quickly. I see we're running out of time."

  1. Do you prefer to masturbate at a certain time of day?

"If I'm on the road, I usually masturbate at night. Sometimes I watch an erotic movie, read stories or look at pictures on my computer. As I mentioned, occasionally I write my own stories too. When I'm feeling hot, I prop up the pillows, dim the lights and enjoy the opportunity to pleasure myself. I always put some tissues or toilet paper near my bed for cleanup purposes. But sometimes, I'll decide to wait until morning so I can savor the anticipation of masturbating all night. Sometimes, anticipation is the best part."

"If I'm at home, I'm more likely to do it in the morning after my wife wakes up. She often goes to bed earlier than I do, and I don't want to disturb her. Other times, I'll do it in the afternoon. I work at home and masturbation is sometimes an excellent way to take a break."

"I understand what you mean by anticipation being the best part," my interviewer reflected. Here's the next one."

  1. Describe how you feel about yourself immediately after a masturbation session.

"Well, intellectually, I know that masturbation is a necessary, healthy, normal part of life. However, like most people, some part of my mind tells me it's wrong. How can something that feels so good not be forbidden, right? Nevertheless, the intellectual part of my mind pretty much wins out, and I don't harbor serious feelings of shame or guilt. Perhaps the only exception is that I feel awful after a masturbation session with my wife if I have said things that are too explicit. They're very exciting to say at the time, but I always end up very much regretting them afterward. Therefore, I simply resist the temptation."

"Can you give me an example?"

"Oh I don't know, it's been a long time since I've made that mistake. But it could be something like, 'Oh my God, the smell of your vagina is so exciting to me, and the way your clitoris pokes out when I retract your hood makes me happy and excited. I just love the way it quivers when I kiss and suck it.' Or perhaps something about me such as, 'I feel so proud when I show you my penis. Like a caveman preening for his mate. Can you see how big it is for you? It's so hot and hard! I love sliding it in and out of your smelly, slippery hole as you tighten your cunt around it until it fills you with gusher after gusher of hot, fresh semen'."

This time there was no mistaking that I had gotten my interviewers attention. I thought she might need another break before the last question, but she took a deep breath and said, "Well, I can see how such explicit language could be something you'd regret later, but perhaps you should discuss it with your wife when you're not in an intimate setting. Here's the last question, please confine your answer to one word please."

  1. What one word best characterizes the significance of masturbation for you.

"Profound."

"Excellent, well, thank you very much. You can let yourself out and pick up your honorarium from the receptionist. Please forgive me for not walking you out, but I need to do some things here to complete the session. Good bye."

I was headed for the door after receiving my honorarium, when a guy in a white lab coat asked me if I had a few minutes.

"Would you like us to tell you what this experiment is really about?" he asked.

"Of course."

He took me aside and said, "The purpose of the study is to determine the extent to which discussions about male masturbation are capable of inducing a state of arousal in females with a history of sexual inhibition. If such language were effective, it could be used as therapy for victims of this unfortunate condition. The young woman who interviewed you is such a victim. The questions you were asked were designed to systematically provide a sexually provocative experience for her. She has been under constant observation during the interview including vital signs and other physiological parameters. Would you like to observe the effect your answers had on her?"

"I certainly would, but would that be ethical?"

"Absolutely. In fact, our IRB insisted that our subjects formally provide permission to be observed and for us to share this information with interviewees like yourself. I think you will be very pleased with the results in this case."

I was guided into an office with a computer.

"We can watch and hear our subjects on this computer."

I could not believe my eyes when the screen was activated. My gorgeous interviewer was stretched out on the couch I had been occupying. Her blouse was open exposing her incredible breasts. The remainder of her clothes (with the exception of white socks) had been removed. Her knees were bent and she was gently stroking the insides of her thighs. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be oblivious to her whereabouts. Her hands moved slowly across her sparse public hair to her cream-colored breasts. I thought I might cum in my jeans as she began to tweak her obviously erect nipples. They were pink and responsive to her touch. The movement of her breasts as she pulled her nipples away from her body and released them was breathtaking.

"Would you like to hear her as well?"

"Please!"

Her heavy breathing was apparent as her hands moved back to her thighs. This time the upwards journey of her long slender fingers stopped at the opening of her vagina. She used the fingertips of her right hand to stroke gently up and down her opening. She began to moan softly. This activity continued for a few more moments until her other hand came into play and she separated her vaginal lips with both sets of fingertips fully exposing herself to the camera. She then worked them to the top of her slit and gently pulled back on her clitoris hood. Her erect red button was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. The fingertips of her right hand resumed their up and down motion, only this time they were providing direct stimulation to her clit. My cock was rock hard. I couldn't take much more of this. Abruptly, the middle finger of her right hand penetrated her opening. She was slipping it inside and withdrawing it slowly along the roof of her canal. The moaning was getting louder. Soon another finger joined the action and her rhythm increased. Her fingers moved to her nose and she almost screamed, "Smell my slippery hole, smell my slippery hole!"

"This reaction is extraordinary!" the guy in the white coat said.

Soon her fingers were back where they belonged, pumping in and out forcefully. It was obvious that she was about to cum. Her next words were even more arousing for me, she began to scream, "It's part of your pe-nis, It's part of your pe-nis, It's part of your pe-nis!!!" And then spasm after spasm wracked her lovely body. If I didn't know better, I would have been alarmed; but she was experiencing pure ecstasy. The sight of her tiny breasts shimmering as she humped her fingers into multiple orgasms was indescribable. And then she did something that will be burned into my consciousness for the rest of my life. She looked directly into the camera, smiled and stroked a pretend erection using my two-handed method.

"Thank you," she said, and closed her eyes.

My buddy at the English department knew what he was talking about!