Twice Each Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my free hand, then, I adjusted my cock so it pointed at her pussy and I roughly entered her. After just a bit of resistance her body yielded to me and I slipped in easily. She was sopping wet. I didn't say anything about it, and just started pumping her.

"Uh, God, that's good. You've got a good pussy. Why don't you share it with me, huh?"

"Good girls don't want to," she said, and squirmed.

"It gives me so much relief just being inside you. Your tiny body is so hot, how do you expect me to keep my hands off you, huh? You'd be an awesome fuck if you just got into it," I told her.

I didn't know where I was going with what I said, so I figured I might just shut up. I tentatively let go of her hair, and she flailed wildly. Lurching forward, I stayed in my mount and pushed my weight into her to pin her against the sofa.

From behind her, I rolled her tee shirt up to reveal her bra strap. I unfastened it with one hand and reached around her sides to firmly knead her breasts. While I grasped them roughly, she yelled that I was hurting her.

"You deserve it. You hurt me every morning you don't wake me with a blow job," I spat.

Previously, I'd thought rationally about my frustration but at this moment I was not sure where my rage was coming from. We'd fuck on my terms for a little while, though. I was sure of that much.

I continued to pound into her and Lisa whimpered. She never asked me to stop, and never invoked our code word. With my hands full of her breasts, I continued pumping into her slippery pussy. Despite her whimpering and protests, the heat in her body was incredible.

Concentrating on the contact between us, I hunched over her. I roughly banged my hips against her ass, forcing my dick into her at a downward angle. My belly was over her rump, my elbows buried in her hips as my fore-arms lifted her slightly from the couch to knead her full tits.

This position helped me satisfy myself with her scent and texture. Her body yielded to my thrusts, her pussy stretching with my entry angle until I fully entered her and her taunt walls gripped my shaft. Having never handled her breasts so harshly, I was surprised that she didn't push me away with more determination like she had done in the past when she felt I became too aggressive. Instead, she just occasionally moved her feet as if she was straining to get away from under me.

My hands clasped her flesh as her hard nipples pressed into my palms. After fucking her roughly for dozens of strokes, my orgasm began to build. I looked down at her asshole, just above the soft and accepting lips of her sex, pierced by the shaft of my dick. I thought about fucking her in the ass, something we had only tried once since we started dating.

Remembering the experience guided my excitement towards my orgasm. I decided to let myself over the edge. I lifted my torso slightly, pinning my elbows into the top of her hips and grasping her breasts firmly. With this leverage, I pulled her towards me, rubbing her belly against the edge of the couch to meet my last few thrusts.

As I reached my goal I withdrew from her. I rose upright on my knees, taking my weight off of her. I grabbed her ass with my hands before leaning my hips forward to nestle my tackle in the cleft of her ass. My balls rested between her squirming cheeks and I shot load after load of my jism onto her back. I was so excited that a wad pumped hard out of me and landed in her hair on the back of her head. She felt it, and it got an immediate rise out of her. She started squirming again and tried to twist around.

"Gross! Stop it that is so disgusting!" she spat.

Before our love life changed, she thought come was rather disgusting. She'd dutifully swallow, maybe once a year. But I would either come inside her or into a tissue that she wrapped around my head while giving me a hand-job.

I pumped once or twice more before releasing her and falling back with my knees bent under me. While I basked in the satisfaction of defiling her body inside and out, she rose and sniffled.

"I'm going to clean up," she said.

She reappeared only a few minutes later, completely naked. I was sitting against the couch on the floor, and she cuddled next to me.

After a long moment, she said; "I want you to kiss me. Down there," she said.

It was the first time she had ever asked me for oral sex. In the past I had happily initiated cunnilingus to her pleasure, but she had never requested it. I lifted her onto the couch and spread her legs to eat her out for the first time at her demand.

Once I had made her come, she suggested we go to bed. And we did, where she told me very quietly and in the dark that she had enjoyed what I did. Without stopping, she told me that she wanted me to take her and be rough, that she was excited to be used and satisfy me. She didn't know why she liked it, but she had never been so excited before and had begun to long for me, physically.

It occurred to me that Lisa was at least a little confused by what was happening. While I had wrestled a modest amount of guilt for being so rough, it turned out that she was questioning herself, too. Perhaps it was her morals, or her beliefs, or her upbringing, but she was very obviously torn between her pleasure and something else inside her, some inhibiting factor that hadn't, in the past, let her enjoy a good fuck for just what it was.

Despite this realization, Lisa's previous reaction to my forcing myself on her in the bathroom had me thinking that she'd be a little more willing to put out for a little while. I was wrong. We went two weeks with three encounters—the first was pretty hot, with a nice slow blow job. But the other two were rushed and not exactly satisfying to me.

At the end of that second week, Lisa had been planning to go out with her friends. She was running late, and met me at work. She had said she was a little hungry and didn't want to go drinking with her friends on an empty stomach. They probably wouldn't want to eat, and having a quick meal with me would make her feel happy and satiate her hunger. And so we left my office for a local burger joint.

To go out, she was wearing a smart little outfit from one of the designer shops at the mall: a thick silk skirt with a bright but sparse floral pattern on a black background and a pinkish top that drew out the flowers. The top had short petal-cut sleeves and ruffles that crossed over her chest. It was flattering but not slutty; I'm sure some of her friends were dressed a more provocatively than they should be.

The events transpired in a rush, but I remember them with surprising detail—I expect that's because I was feeling very primal both before and during the experience. She didn't know it, but she wasn't at all wrong about satisfying her needs.

When we arrived at the burger place, she said she needed to use the ladies' room. I frequented the restaurant for my work lunches, and so I was very familiar with its floor plan. Few details escaped me; in fact, I knew there wasn't a ladies room. Like many busy lunch-time establishments, it had unisex bathrooms. Three of them, in fact.

I went down the hall to meet Lisa, who was in one of them.

After waiting a minute or two, someone else came down the hallway. I told him that I was just waiting, and he entered one of the other rooms. That left two where Lisa might be. Just as the lock clicked behind the other fellow, Lisa's clicked open and she emerged from the well-lit and clean bathroom. She almost emerged, anyway. I took a fast and giant step towards the door as soon as I recognized her, and pushed her into the well-lit but Spartan bathroom.

The little rooms were like most unisex public bathrooms. Clean tile with a drain in the middle of the floor and a large fluorescent light in the ceiling. There was a shitter with handrails for the less mobile patrons. Under a large mirror, there was a long cream-colored sink that someone in a chair could easily get under and use.

"Hey! You gotta go, too?" she asked with a smile. I guess she assumed I was in a rush to go to the bathroom.

I turned around and locked the door behind myself.

"Are you sick, baby? Are you okay?" Lisa asked, concerned now.

"I'm fine," I said and grabbed her. I kissed her roughly, squeezing her ass. Wearing those cork wedge shoes that are popular among the ladies her age, she was almost as tall as me.

"Mmm," she said. She seemed a little into it, so I made my move. I leaned into her a little bit, grabbing fistfuls of her skirt in my hand, and pulling it up.

"Whoa!" she said. "Come on, not here," she said. The tone of her voice was as if I had ordered a hot dog a restaurant best known for its foie gras.

"Shut up. People can hear us," I whispered sharply. Reaching behind her, I grabbed her panties with my other hand and pulled them down. She stumbled with them around her thin thighs, and I spun her around. She was facing the mirror now. It occurred to me then that bathrooms and rear entry were common themes in our encounters, but I supposed that just reflected opportunity and access.

"God, no," she said quietly. She whimpered after she said it, almost saying something else.

I pushed her forward, and she leaned towards the mirror. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants, springing my cock free. Guiding my cock down with my one hand while I held up the silky fabric with the other, I stepped forward towards her ass, starkly exposed under the fluorescent light.

Lisa didn't betray her reputation for getting wet at a moment's notice. The condition of her pussy surprised me. I penetrated her and felt that she was tight, but still quite slippery. I pressed forward, parting her walls.

I sighed as I felt myself enter her. Looking up, I saw her face in the mirror. She wore a mix of surprise and elation, biting her lip with her eyes wide and staring at my reflection.

"Jesus, hurry up," she said.

"Shut up. I'm going to fuck you good," I spat back. I looked down at her ass, turned up towards me. Her tiny frame seemed to barely contain the sexy swell of her ass. My huge hands dwarfed her cheeks as I wrapped my hands around the top and outside of her hips and began to work my dick into her.

Lisa exhaled sharply as my groin rested against her ass. I'm not particularly well endowed, but Lisa and I had found over the months that the head of my penis would gently brush her cervix if I was particularly excited and she was in just the right position. That happened in the bathroom at the burger joint; she winced just a bit and then settled against me, wiggling her hips and groaning at the stimulation.

"Feel it?" I hissed.

"Yeah, unh," she said. A little too loudly, again, so I grabbed her hair.

"Shut up," I said quietly. I reared back, tugging her hair and letting her skirt fall over my other hand and my groin. Pushing forward, I pressed into her again and began working my rhythm. Lisa's breathing quickened and she whimpered again, trying to stay quiet. I slacked on her hair a little bit, and she exhaled.

I looked down at her ass, marveling at my girth entering her comparatively tiny body. The frills of her skirt began to interfere with my view so I grabbed them with my other hand before grasping her hip again.

Lisa's body felt hot, moist, and perfect around my raging dick. This was the riskiest fuck of my life, and I intended to make it as satisfying as possible. While thinking of my own satisfaction, I considered the effect of my actions on Lisa. Wanting to maximize the memory for her too, I raised the ante and began tugging at the shoulder straps of her top and bra.

"Unh," she said as I stopped thrusting, leaned forward to her shoulders, and tickled the base of her womb with the soft tip of my cock. "No, not the top."

"Yeah, the top. Get your tits out, I want to play with them."

"No, then I'll be naked," she protested quietly.

Grasping a fistful of her hair, I tugged gently and leaned down to her shoulder. "You'll have a cock up your ass in a minute if you don't get those tits out," I spat in her ear. The anal sex threat had come up before, and I promised this would be the last time I used it without actually executing on it. The next time she resisted me more than I thought she should, I told myself, I'll rape her ass.

Grasping the edges of the sink, Lisa raised her torso slightly from horizontal. I pushed the straps of her top and bra off her shoulders, and she pinched her elbows to her sides to let them fall. She pulled her arms out of the tiny sleeves and she was topless. The silky blouse and skirt were bunched together around her waist and belly, tangled among her bra. The visual effect was stunning; her soft hair cascaded down her naked back, and I could see her magnificent tits in the mirror.

"That's a good girl. Now let me finish you off."

I spread my feet and Lisa reluctantly put hers together. I looked down and beyond my cock I could see her black lacy thong slide down her thin legs and hit the floor. Grasping her hips, I withdrew slowly then really pushed into her, a sudden hard stab with my dick that stretched her around and smashed my hips against her ass.

"Ungh!" she grunted.

"Shut up!" I hissed. She stared at me in the mirror with a dreamy look in her eyes and her mouth agape. Leaning forward, I grasped her breasts roughly. I cupped and squeezed them, then pinched her nipples hard. Another squeak escaped her as she failed to suppress her reaction to my enthusiasm.

Letting go of her nipples, I grasped the full globes of her breasts again. Leaning forward, I began rocking my hips against her ass, pinning her thighs against the long sink and nearly knocking her off balance. As I fucked her in small pumps, I opened my hands and pressed them flatly against her chest, squishing her firm boobs against her rib cage. She panted with each of my thrusts, which were now coming faster as I banked my excitement towards my climax. The room, in fact, had become full of our hard breathing and devoiced grunts.

As I ramped towards my goal, I stood upright again. Not releasing her breasts, she rose again slightly. I finally released her hest and again grabbed her hips hard, fucking her just as hard as I did that first stroke. Repeating my thrusts again and again, I pounded into her body as hard as I had ever done. I could see her breasts shaking in the mirror. They hung from her chest as she braced herself on the sink.

A knot developed in my groin and grew until I could no longer contain it. My body tensed and I furrowed into Lisa's pussy one last time, silently releasing myself inside her pussy. My orgasm washed over me in three or four waves, each accompanied by three or four spurts of cum deep inside my girl's body.

When they finally subsided, I acted with disinterest. First, I withdrew from her and bent down to pick her panties up from the floor. I didn't notice if she had reached her own orgasm or not. For the moment, I didn't care. I then pushed her panties into my pocket and stepped towards the door.

"Jesus, let me get dressed!"

Ignoring her, I unlocked and opened the door and went into the restaurant. Fortunately, nobody was waiting in the hallway. I could immediately hear her behind me, hurriedly fumbling with the latch on the door.

It didn't take Lisa long to emerge; I probably only waited by the door for a minute or two. She was visibly flushed and shaken; her hair was tussled, and her skirt was wrinkled. I wondered how long it would take for my huge load and her slick juices to begin creeping down her inner thighs. She walked gingerly towards me.

"I don't want to go out tonight. Will you take me home?"

"Why not?"

"I uh," she started before looking around the lobby of the little restaurant. Finding nobody in earshot, she said: "I want to fuck you some more."

We love each other dearly, and with this continuing change in our relationship, I find myself satisfied with Lisa on every level. We've always been emotionally well-matched. Now that I can get some pussy from her whenever I want it, I'm sexually satisfied as well. As terrible as it must sound to anyone beside Lisa or myself, I enjoy raping my girlfriend about twice each month.

12