All Comments on 'Twilight Express Ch. 01-07'

by MelinaReilly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please Continue

Lovely story and we hope you will continue with her adventures. Perhaps with others in Sapporo ?

ExogenousExogenousover 17 years ago
Lovely

A very intriguing beginning. Simple, to the point, very well written.

Perhaps the hero of the story knows Japanese bondage techniques...maybe we might get a nice D/s side of the story with a taste of romance. :-)

In any case, no matter where you take this story, I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pleasant

Very good story. I can't wait to read more. I hope you develop more of the relationship/feelings between the characters. I think you can develop one of those intense romantic d/s relationships. I hope it doesn't get as extreme as some of the other postings are suggesting though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brings back memories

It reminded me of when I lived in Japan back in the 80s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lovely

Lovely and a great read! More Asian men and white women parings please!!! :) Linda in MI

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Classy Story.

One of the most gentle, graceful and gracious stories I have read in such a long long time. This wonderful writer's plot didn't seem hurried at all, at times gracefully meandering along all the time the story's building blocks were falling in place. When the little seduction scene finally appeared it was soft, sweet and tenderly erotic. A Terrific Write! A most pleasant and sensual read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well written

Very well written. Goes along with a nice easy pace. Hope we'll read more chapters of the same plot shortly.

TrueNorth1969TrueNorth1969almost 17 years ago
Seductive and sexy

One of the best stories I've read since joining Literotica. Places me vividly into the moment and the setting and cultures play a key role in the story. A slow burn seduction. A level of detail and style I'll strive for in my own stories. Can't wait to read the next chapters!

Tattered_warriorTattered_warriorover 14 years ago
Wow

This was incredibly erotic! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
いいね。

ありがとう、作者さん。 可愛くてセクシーだった。

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous