Twin Awakenings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only made me stronger. I let my head fall back to breathe deeply to calm my heart rate. Giving in to the torture, I closed my eyes and blood ran from the corner of my lips as my hair fell from my face. If he kept it up my heart would stop and I would die. I welcomed the thought of being freed of his rule. A smile stretched across my face and I felt my body give up on me and fall backwards. I was expecting to hit with the floor but instead connected with hard muscle.

Two large band-like arms held me in the air. "Is this how you treat your "favorite pet", Hitsugaya?" I opened my eyes and stared up into golden eyes belonging to a giant half-ling named Hishiru. He was second at the top of the pet hierarchy, after me. The only being I considered somewhat like family.

"S-shiru, you'll make the bastard mad." His golden eyes blazed with fury as he looked from my weakened state to Aiko who shouted,

"I can treat my pets however I want! You are mine also and I will do with you as I please." Hishiru was the only one who understood me and thought of me like a sister. Raising my bloody fingers to his lips, I silenced him from saying the smart ass remark I know he wanted to. I whispered his daughters name and he closed his eyes briefly, reining in his anger. He walked me over to my bed and laid me down as I blacked out.

***

~Tiffany Solis~

"Why are we still here?" my voice was void of all emotion. Delano shrugged, knowing just as little as I did.

"We can find our own way back to Crestfront, let's just go." the look on my twin's face was one of unsure decisiveness.

"Oh what now! Aren't you usually the one questioning our time here? Have you taken a liking to this female?" he still had not spoken a word and his thoughts were silent as well, so I continued.

"What happened to, '"She's is an assassin, Tiff; She was sent to kill us Tiffany."' What, has all that just gone out the window? Do you not want leave now? Are you that comfortable?" my anger rose with every question, my voice going from angry whisper to yelling.

"No twin, it's not that. I just think maybe she has had second thoughts, you know? Like now maybe she will be more motivated to help us find a quicker way back instead of us wandering aimlessly until we finally find our way..."

I stood, arms crossed under my breast, glaring out the ruined living room window as the wind whipped the curtains behind me. The seasons are changing, many of which I experienced little of in prison. It was winter before I was freed or whatever you want to call it. Now, it is late spring. I feel like time is being wasted and much more distance is being put between now and our goal. Billy's ass was mine! I want his blood spilled and it will be, sooner or later. However, I would prefer it to be very much sooner than later. My brother's voice was light as he stood beside me, leaning into my side.

"And it will be, we are going to get him-"

"I want him like fucking yesterday, Lano!" ,my sudden hostility lately was beginning to make me very testy and I'm not sure where it came from. Delano stared at my profile in the setting sunlight for a long time before pulling me into a bear hug, crushing me to his hard chest. The embrace was painful as hell to my girls but the love emanating from him distracted me.

"You are about as soft as a marsh mellow", I laughed tightly hugging him back and burying my face in his shoulder.

"Don't say that out loud again!" he pinched my back then tickled me, lightening my mood though my thoughts quickly returned to Yamasuki. My twin released me and looked at me with a raised brow. She is an enigma given rise to speculation. Why she has such strange effect on me is a miss to us. Turning back to the moon barely visible in the sky, it would be full soon and we don't have much knowledge of what to expect of our wolves, only just recently learning we shared a body with them.

"We'll be out of here before then. We should probably head back to Christian to learn all we need to know about our other halves." True, but I wasn't sure going back to him was a good idea. Shrugging, Delano turned and left me to my thoughts. I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight, so I'll just wait on her.

***

Finally deciding to head to bed myself after realizing Yamasuki won't be leaving her room any time soon, I couldn't help but wonder what she had been doing all day. Reaching out for my brother's ability, I projected myself beyond her steel door into her unconscious mind. She was dreaming. Stepping closer to her door and pressing my palms against the cold metal, I watched her dream play out realizing it was a memory. One played out after the other as I got a deep glimpse into her background. She was a born killer, a well trained pet used as a torture device to gain wealth and notoriety by a greedy monster of a man. Withdrawing from her mind so fast and stepping away from her door, I felt a wave of dizzying emotions. The sensation from my intrusion felt like an elastic band, snapping from her mental being to myself as I did so causing her to jolt awake.

The large door was pulled open a few seconds later and from the darkness emerged the female in a sports bra and undone jeans. Her hair devilish and a sheen of sweat covered her bronze skin.

"What do you want?" Her tone was filled with agitation as she glared at me, muscles tensed ready to strike at me. Deciding to get this situation handled quickly, I laid everything out up front.

"We are beyond ready to be on our way, are you going to help or not?" the hardness in her bi colored eyes softened as she thought.

"Well? Have you grown attached to me too, I mean I been here awhile and we've had sex once, yet after you wanted nothing to do with me. You avoided me every since your friends came around, what's up with that?" that's not quite the way the conversation was supposed to go and I'm not sure why it did. She was supposed to kill my twin and I right? I've seen how she was from her memories, uncaring, vicious, but she was nothing but kind to us why? And she seems to enjoy our company, maybe she needs us. Think I made her fall in love with me. I mean who wouldn't want me, honestly now? I could tell the way she reacted to my touch, no ones ever done it for her. My wolf beamed with pride, wagging her tail.

My thoughts must have been very loud because her face turned warlike.

"What makes you think you are so special? You have been nothing but a nuisance all the while you both have been here. I will be glad when I am to be rid of the pair of you! I should have killed-"

"Do it now!" my wolf didn't like the way she was challenging us though she didn't want to cause this female harm. -why not?- I questioned her but she didn't answer me just stared through me.

Dumbly missing the movement before me as Yamasuki produced a sword and directed it to the center of my throat, I scolded myself and my wolf for not warning me like the last time. My wolf growled low as I stared back at the female, fury in her eyes. She scoffed and threw the weapon down behind her into the room.

"You know what? I don't even know why he bothered me with this task. You are not worth my time nor skill, I don't want your useless life. Get the fuck out!"

My eyes widened in complete shock at the slight female before me. My wolf 's rage rose with each enunciation of every word she spat at us. As she turned and slammed her door shut, I felt my eyes burn the way they had before I went after Billy in that room. My inner beast burst forth, forcing a shift and before I knew it, instinct took over and I blacked out.

***

The large wolf threw itself into the door, viciously breaking it down and charging through the shattered door frame at the female on the other side. It bowled over the female knocking her into the far wall beside the bay window with such force the glass fractured and some bones were heard cracking. The wolf's powerful jaws snapped at her face and neck only to be blocked by a powerful right hook stunning it backwards off Yamasuki. Quickly gaining her bearings she rose in a defensive stance as the large predator stalked her, eyes wild and snarling.

"So you want to play mutt? Lets go!" Yamasuki hissed through clenched teeth, fangs bared and claws down exposed at her sides. Without warning the wolf lunged at her only to hit the wall where the female had been moments earlier before having jumped over the wolf. From behind Yamasuki stuck her claws in its back causing the wolf to swing its head around and snatch one of Yamasuki's arms and throw her into the opposite wall holding all her guns with a hard thump and crash.

Every gun on the wall came down on her as she hit the ground. The wolf ran at her again getting stopped by Yamasuki's bare feet hitting it in the face knocking its body up and over her in a back flip crashing out the window. Just as the wolf rose and shook its body, a large black panther flew through the gaping hole of Yamasuki's window. The panther snarled and dove for the wolf's neck only to miss and snap at its' right flank.

Small animals of the night scurried away as the two large predators faced off viciously. Teeth clashed and paws swiped at each other until the proper damage was done to the other. The battle went on for hours until both parties were too hurt to continue and dropped from exhaustion and pain.

...

~Tiffany Solis~

I'm not sure how I managed to get into bed next to my twin but i guess it was his doing. Remembering the past events, I awoken and rose from the bed, I will not stay here any longer.

...

12