All Comments on 'Twin Rose'

by N8Dreams

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MelancholicDreamerMelancholicDreamerabout 19 years ago
Great, I love it

Just my idea of a great erotic story

WeenieschnitzelWeenieschnitzelabout 19 years ago
Very good

I think, that the votings by the whackos will be not so good.

I enjoyed it.

rumpelstilzrumpelstilzabout 19 years ago
all points

What a wonderful phantasy, that fits all points a really good story.It very original, not the 99th version of the same, it is in a wonderful language, that crates the scene in the raeders mind and it is erotic, because it makes me shorts becoming tight.

I hope for more such stories!

Sebastian4Sebastian4about 19 years ago
A good imagination!

Excellent story!!

Thankyou for a good ending. I hope you have more stories to come and wish you a good imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Urgent request

I need to know at once where to find this notorios lake.

Usually it must be a horror to be married with a mind reading woman but in this case I could change my mind.

What a fucking good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Favorite

No doubt this story is to put on my list of favorites.

Thanks to the authors. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
New Plot

I very appreciate the new plot of this story.

Well writen, pretty dialogs, a lot of clues in it, mind teasing and not to forget at last: great sex!

Was fun to read it.

Landrious1Landrious1about 19 years ago
Nicely Done

This story shows both talent and originality that mark the author as one to watch. I hope we'll see more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Emotional sensual and sexual!

Emotional sensual and sexual this author has it all! She must be an exciting person to know. Add literary skill and imagination this was a fine story well written! Thank you for the pleasure.

Ben (England)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Smart and erotic

Damn, what a smart way teaching human rights - to men.

I smiled a lot on the female hero. Such a cutie!

Unfortunately I m afraid there will be no sequel.

Fucking (!) damned good story!!!!

Tony (US)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

I've always had a thing for horses--now I really want one!!! Excellent story line!Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Story Seemed Promising...

...but ultimately failed miserably at living up to its potential. You know, right around the part where the author went from writing in third person to writing in first person with two different people having first person perspectives and repeating events through the eyes of another person constantly, often with differences in how things actually occured. And then back to third person once the sex is over. Yay! No. Absolutely not. Bad author, bad! A good author Does NOT switch perspectives like that. Pick first or third person and stick with it. In this case, given the variety of people and beings that are portrayed the author should have picked third person and stuck to it.

Additionally, your descriptions need work. "He was slender, with long straight gray hair, deep blue eyes set under slanting brows, his face had some freckles, a full-lipped mouth, and a body like an ancient statue, beautifully proportioned, muscular without being heavy, and his hairless skin was the same gleaming brown as mine." is both awful and an incredible run-on sentence. This story felt like it was missing bits of information here and there, it just wasn't as fleshed out as it needed to be (probably because the author was too busy with unnecessary repetition of events). I liked how the author kept the information that she was a centaur instead of just a normal girl a surprise. That bit was good. And I didn't notice too much in the way of typos/spelling errors, something which is always to be appreciated. Overall, it could have been better and less annoying.

sperlingsperlingabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful!

See details in the German Forum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dear..........

this story is simply

great.

I know the notorious lake. You did a GREAT work.

N8DreamsN8Dreamsabout 19 years agoAuthor
Im sad.

I dont like to get anonymeous comments. I like to discuss even bad comments. I dont delete bad feed back, I ask all further commentators not to do anonymeaus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
anonymeaus

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Simply great

One of the best erotic stories I ever read.

Smart, entertaining, cute and sexy. I see nothing for improving. In opposite to another comment here I appreciate the use of differnt points of view. A smart trick to show the inner emotions of the protagonists. And a tricky way to enlarge this big sex scene.

I very hope to get soon more by this autor.

Mark

vaci21vaci21about 19 years ago
a fine effort

a lovely, entertaining fairy tale. the lengthy, negative comments by "anonymous" do make some good points that offer a learning opportunity. i look forward to seeing more of your work in vatious genres. please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good

I found myself swept along by the storyline and felt the change of perspective did out to it. Love the tenderness you can only get in the first person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stunning

Absolutely stunning writing. This is rich, inventive, and delcious, with a gift for earthy metaphor and powerful evocation of the place, period, and characters.

Most important - it is erotic.

Unique writing style from a writer that knows how to think as well as put her thoughts on paper. Very nicely done. I hope that you will continue to submit your stories. A sensual and sexual telling of the myth that brings the characters to life - and not just the leads, but wonderful "supporting cast" including a delightful evocation of - Centauers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very very good

your story is very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
confused!

i never expected to be turned on so much by story such as this. What does it make me?

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful.

Usually this sort of story would freak me out. But it was absolutely gorgeous. I loved every last bit of it. Three hours ago I clicked several links to different stories before bed, and lo and behold this one happened to be one. I loved it. Amazing work. I'm checking out your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Delightful Read

This was truly a delightful read, it takes the reader away as any good fantasy should. The only thing I would suggest is that you read through any future postings several times before submitting them, to check for any grammatical errors.

Crazy_coyoteCrazy_coyoteover 11 years ago
Well done!

Very well done! A heart capturing tale of an unusual mating. I like it! Are you going to turn this into a series? It would make a good one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous