All Comments on 'Twin Set'

by thrillerauthor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE stories like this one!

CD masquarading stories are at a premium here and this is absolutely one of the best ones I've seen in a long time. Please try some more scenarios like this. Yours are wonderful, witty and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and continue the theme - keep it among the girls and keep the guys out of it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

more more more and mom finds out

CherieMCherieMabout 8 years ago
Sensational

Adored my sisters sports outfits when I was a teen and have spent some time in her tennis skirt myself xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best I've seen here in a while

Agreed, not enough stories like this one. It'd be fun to see you do a period piece about a 60's college that bars long hair on guys and a longhaired, guy, unwilling to submit to a barber, is convinced by his sister and girlfriends, to hide in skirts. And loves it. This is how to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TWINS HELP EACH OTHER

What a great story! Please continue Twin Set to the next level. Also warm up the relationship with Amy. But keep the boys out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
enjoyable

this is one of the best stories ive read in a few months , it was wholesome , enjoyable characters and skipped all the usual shit the others put in their "tales " . the fact u didnt make our main character have sex with a man aswell was a fresh take on things . Please continue on with more believable plots and this could be a re readable story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hugely enjoyable

Likeable characters, and a welcome flow to the dialogue. I greatly enjoyed this story - thank you for sharing.

Richard1965Richard1965about 8 years ago
Beautiful

Very exciting story beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cliche-free zone! HOORAY!!!!

No BJs, no Butt activity, no BBC. That alone sets it apart. The warmth, sense of fun and playfulness and the three dimensional characters do the rest. It'd be fun to see the author do some similar affairs. Or continue this. With him deciding to put an end to his sister's requests by clipping off his hair only to find she decides to do the same. Result: more great adventures!!!

SptackSptackabout 8 years ago
Bit sexist, but well written.

I didn't like the assumption repeated a few times in the story that just because he is a man he can beat a girl at tennis. The gap between male and female tennis isn't as far as you would think and the lowest ranked male in a club would be crushed by the higher ranked females! Other than that I liked how this was written and look forward to see where it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'll be honest, I was hoping there'd be some guy/guy stuff thrown in there for good measure, but it was a good story nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
enjoyable

Good story. Great to read a story like this.no meanness or ridicule.

And what sex there was fit perfectly.

Maybe a sequel where him and Amy date continue to explore dressing him as a girl.

Add in a date that Amy wants him to meet her at a restaurant dressed as a girl. When he arrives, Amy surprise s him by being dressed as a man.

BurhanDangerBurhanDangerabout 8 years ago

This is surprisingly good.

usmclassusmclassabout 8 years ago
Not sexist on "her" part!

Our new girl began, and nearly ended, the match and story with it statement that his masculinity would gain "her" a win!

So... bite your tongue!

I agree that a sequel is due with an expanded relationship with Amy..... and it wouldn't hurt to accidentally have "her" encounter"her" sis' boyfriend! A little "surprise necking" (surprised on "her" part) would add some spice! I'm not saying give him a BJ. ..... maybe a hand job.... or touching his bulge ( please teach "her" about tight pantigirgles (I actually wear 3 at work and on first dates.... I skipped it the night of the orgy story I reported. Good thing! I would have missed the BEST part! --- go read it. All true!)

And making him tell Amy all the details will get her hot! She may tease about "doubling".... even if she never forces it.

It's really. Good... oh! Mom and Dad will have to be told about the meeting.... I hope that they are intelligent. ....and what mother wouldn't want to meet her "other" daughter. (We really aren't motivated to see our daughters return the favor as "sons" even to "make things fair")

SummerDreamsSummerDreamsabout 8 years ago
Love it

Brother sister stories are tough to write but you did a nice job of blending it all together. Amy is a hoot and is fun to have around. I know there are other good parts to come!

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 4 years ago
Surprise, surprise!

I decide to choose another of your stories to read and it's a winner. I loved it. Thanks for sharing this treasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous