All Comments on 'Twin Set'

by angstypleasure

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You must continue the story ! Curiosity about the "nice lady's" secret has me on tenterhooks to find out what could be so embarassing . Please continue the lovely family story.

gymmytgymmytover 12 years ago
I liked it.

Well written and believable. Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it.

Story conveyed just the right amount of distance - detachment, to make their relationship believable, and as described. Incredibly well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rushed

way to rushed what you wrote here should be spread out over months not a few days.

the first few days would be awkward at best they would need to get used to each other again by the time that happened they would be leaving. this isn't a race slow down and build a proper story the pace does not fit the way you started out by describing how they were so distant from eachother. this needs a rewrite and a good editor please consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@ Anonymous "Rushed"

You have no idea what you're talking about. It most certainly was not "to rushed," to use your own inarticulate words. Situations like family deaths where emotions are raw and right at the surface can definitely lead to family members satisfying long-held sexual curiosity while taking solace in each other's comfort. It can happen quite quickly. Don't ask me how I know.

chunkschunksover 12 years ago
Oh, and...

... the previous "@Anonymous Rushed" comment was left by an un-logged in Chunks. And I should have said, "Nice job, angstypleasure."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DUMB

way to rushed and dumb i had a death in my family and it didn't bring me closer to my sister or brother it pushed us apart which is a lot more likely to happen than what is written here. this needs a good editor and a rewrite to slow it down and add some background plus a good reason for why it happened being twins is not enough you need more build up.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A fine piece of writing

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incest

Shouldn't this be in the incest section???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow, the anon hate is strong here. I'm not a great fan of incest (found this via your other stories) but this was very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
typical unrealistic garbage

rushed and no real background a rushed plot add up to a subpar story that deserves a ZERO.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraalmost 9 years ago
To all anonymous complaining about spelling...

Check your own spelling! In fact, I'm pretty sure it's one and the same person. The spelling, lack of punctuation and capitalisation is remarkably consistent between the entries. Maybe you should get an editor.

As for the story, the mentioning of the father/daughter fantasy was an immediate turnoff so I didn't finish reading it. What I'd read up to that point seemed pretty decent though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what is the last asshole bitching about?

as far as I can see NO ONE complained about spelling except him. as to the sub par story as said by most it needs editing and needs to be slowed down to make it realistic and believable. I really hate asshole commenters that feel their point of view on a story is the only one especially when they give a fake paid for kiss ass review.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous