All Comments on 'Twin Tigers Ch. 02'

by XxEarBudsxX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
storysloverstorysloverover 12 years ago
Keep it up

Love the story so far please keep writing.

LoveWolf25LoveWolf25over 12 years ago
nice

i have read every were story on here and i like how you put a little of every story in yours. but could you please make your submissions a little longer. keep up the good writting.

ZigPupZigPupover 12 years ago
....

this is a great story but that just seemed like a weird place to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like a picture with only eight colors

You need to put a lot more description into your stories. Give life to your characters. Who are they, how did they evolve. Make your reader have feelings about the characters. Give some background history so there is a foundation to build the story on. The reader should be able to visualize a scene as it unfolds.

Oren - Human with strange powers. Marian's ex brother-in-law. It would be good to know if he's a five foot tall skinny little weasel with straggly black hair dressed in a grimy T-shirt and filthy jeans. Maybe he's a six foot tall tanned steely eyed former marine who almost certainly graced a recruiting poster, but went bad.

Marian - Can change into a stark white tiger. No other visual description. Was she short, fat and ugly with warts, or tall and beautiful with shiny auburn hair falling over her shoulders.

I'm sure you know what they both looks like and we want to, but we don't because you have not told us.

It's a good story and you no doubt have a good vision of it, but you need to make us see what you see.

Still like it though and I look forward to the rest of it.

XxEarBudsxXXxEarBudsxXover 12 years agoAuthor
i understand

I know I really didn't give a description of some characters there's a reason for that. You will find out in my next update, when ever that maybe. Thanks for the comments, I will try to make them longer but In word it seems so long on here its short... Again thanks for the comments trying to finish 3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love it!

Awesome. What ever you do just don't give up.

Keep updating:)

Thanks for the read

Shanee

darkfaerdarkfaerover 12 years ago
Good!

I agree with some of readers you need more describes words for your characters. Please I begging please allow the other twin to have her own mate. Oren is ex brother in law to twin mother or father. Is Oren a "were"? or human?

willing2explorewilling2exploreover 12 years ago
I liked it but...

Great update but I am lost on a couple things. 1) how is Oren human if he is supposed to be Joel's brother? 2) why is one sister experiencing powers and the other is not? 3)Why does their bond seem so weak? the reason I asked this is because their phone conversation seemed hostile and the way they talked to each other in the car. 4) how old is Nic?

All in all it was good just wish I would have gotten more at the end. I have a feeling there was more interaction between Nic and Ana

XxEarBudsxXXxEarBudsxXover 12 years agoAuthor
Clarification!

Oren is the twins mother ex brother in law.

The chapter did get cut off so I am going to have 3 pick up where this left off.

About what Oren is... Don't worry about it! :) trust me ;^)

MythOFreakMythOFreakover 12 years ago

Sorry, I'm probably just being annoying when I say this, but since the twins' parents wanted them to know about them and what the stood for, why would Natalie slap it on them like that so suddenly after waiting so long? Why didn't she just bring them up with full knowledge once they were old enough to understand?

It just kind of bothers me because they get hit with all this supposedly impossible stuff (at least in human realities) and suddenly they just accept it with a bit of yelling here and there? Don't most people go through a bit more 'this is crazy, this can't be happening, these things don't exist for crying out loud!' kind of stage? Or is it just me who thinks that? I don't know, I feel like their acceptance of all this seemed a bit rushed...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous