Twincestuosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,028 Followers

"Are you going to dream about Emma again tonight?" Alexa asked bravely.

Devin started to smile dismissively, but then realized that her question was not just odd but accurate. He gave her a strange look.

"I didn't tell you about that, did I?" he said.

She smiled. "Or maybe you'd rather dream about fucking me in the bathroom again?"

Devin's face went pale. How did she know about that?

"Or maybe Emma and I could suck your cock again," Alexa continued, quite enjoying the reaction she was getting.

"How the fuck...?" He seemed both confused and intrigued.

Alexa stood and stretched, displaying her nakedness for him to take in. She felt empowered to be spilling her secret to him. She felt like she could do or say anything right now.

"Remember that time when you were, like, twelve, and you had that wet dream about Dora the Explorer?"

Devin was beyond horrified, and his stiffening penis was now a limp noodle. His gorgeous sister's nudity now seemed so insignificant compared to his personal memories being dug up and thrown back at him like this.

"How come you never dreamt about fucking me until now?" Alexa asked with a sad expression. "I was a little insulted that I had to flash you my pussy before you'd even think about me in that way."

Devin continued to be horrified and just stared back at her. Alexa realized she was teasing him much too cruelly, and sauntered over to him. She reached down and touched his penis, feeling it in person for the first time ever. But the feel of it was very familiar to her by now. Devin was too shocked to move away or stop her.

"I'm just messing with you," she assured him as she knelt between his knees. "But you wouldn't believe what I've been through."

Without another word, Alexa leaned down low and flicked her tongue across Devin's cock, tasting a drop of cum that had collected at the tip. That very intimate move seemed to finally trigger his reactions. He leaped up from the bed and fell onto the floor behind him. Alexa laughed at the amusing display, but Devin was not amused.

"This is a dream, right?" he said. "I'm still asleep. This isn't real. How could you know all those things?"

Alexa clapped her hands together. "I wish this were a dream. I wish you would dream about me again. I quite enjoyed thumbing my own ass as I pounded myself on the sink with your dick."

Stop teasing him! she thought to herself.

"I'm kidding," she said, backing away from his bed a step. "I didn't think you'd believe me if I just told you, so I had to embarrass you like that. I'm sorry. I couldn't think of any other way."

"What the hell are you talking about?" he nearly shouted at her.

She held up a finger to her mouth. "Be quiet, or you'll wake up Mom and Dad. If you come sit on the bed with me, I'll explain everything."

Alexa plopped on his bed and crossed her legs indian style, then patted the mattress next to her. Devin was cautious, reluctant, but eventually sat next to her. He kept his legs hanging over the mattress though, ready to spring up again at any moment.

Alexa looked at him seriously. "I don't know why, but ever since I went through puberty, I've been having your dreams. Whatever you're dreaming, I dream. The only time it doesn't happen is if we're not in the same house when we're sleeping."

Devin shook his head. "That is the craziest thing I ever heard."

"But how else do you explain how I know what you dreamt for the last few years? Aunt Gayle, in the backseat of Dad's car? You were fucking some girl from your class and after you came she turned into Gayle."

Devin's face had that shocked, horrified look again.

"I can name them all," Alexa continued. "You fucked Britney, Rachel, Lisa, our babysitter Mary, a bunch of others. It petered out after you started to grow out of it, but then a few weeks ago when you saw me naked, you dreamt about me that night. We were in the bathroom just like when you saw me, except instead of being mad at you, I walked over and started touching your weiner. You did really naughty things to me and came all over my face. I was sucking on you gently and eating your cum right before you woke up."

Devin looked down as he tried to process everything. She was telling the truth of course, and he felt so exposed and vulnerable suddenly. Being naked with her on his bed wasn't half as embarrassing as realizing that your sister knew all of those things about you.

"How?" he finally said, looking up at her with confusion.

She shrugged. "I don't know. It's been happening for years. I didn't even know whose dreams I was having until a few weeks ago when you had that wet dream about me. But...ever since then...something else has been happening."

Devin raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Alexa seemed nervous and awkward trying to explain this part. "Well, ever since I discovered it was your dreams I was having...oh god...um, I've also been feeling...the same feelings you're having...when you're...um...masturbating."

Devin's eyes went wide. "What?!"

She nodded. "Yeah. When you start jerking off, I can...feel it." She made a motion between her legs, reminding Devin that she was completely naked. "It's like I can feel your dick even though I don't have one. I feel it all too, and when you cum, it's really strange but also really good for me."

Devin stood there with his half-hard cock swinging between his legs. Alexa stared openly at it and smiled. She could vaguely feel it between her own legs, since it was not fully erect. Seeing his sister eye his penis with that look in her eye was arousing, and it began to stiffen, making it feel more distinct and real to Alexa. She wanted to reach down and grab it, but instead she crawled over to him on her knees and reached for it again.

Devin didn't object, and just stood there as she did so. She was surprised that she couldn't feel herself grasp it the way she did when he had done it. She could feel her ghost penis being touched, but it was different somehow. She wondered if she would feel her mouth envelope it any differently.

Devin was shocked as Alexa sucked on his cock. It was slow and careful, even methodical, like she was trying to observe just one specific sensation from the experience. It didn't make it all that pleasurable for him, but of course he wouldn't stop her. Alexa felt the vague sensation of wet suction, not at all how she imagined it would feel, and pulled back.

"Hmm, that didn't work," she said, disappointed. "Will you jerk off for me again?"

Devin didn't know why she was asking him to do that, but instinctively he grabbed his dick and held it firmly in his hand. Alexa jumped when he did that. Her ghost penis certainly felt that!

"Wow!" she exclaimed softly. "I guess it only works if you're the one doing it."

Devin shook his head. "This is crazy! You're saying that when I touch myself, you feel it?"

She nodded. "And if I touch myself too at the same time, it really feels good."

"Maybe..." Devin struggled while he held his dick. "Maybe we should try it again. I mean, to test your theory."

Alexa knew it was more than a theory, but she perceived that her brother was willing to play along for perhaps nothing more than his own sexual curiosity. She desperately wanted that, rather than having him reject her and thus deny her the addictive double-orgasm. She would do anything he wanted at this point as long as it meant he would continue to jerk off.

"What do we do?" he asked, slightly stroking himself now.

Alexa stood and sat back on the bed. She grabbed his laptop and opened it, ignoring the cum trail that she inadvertently touched in doing so. His sperm was now on her finger, and it aroused her immensely, but she didn't want to make things weirder by focusing on that small detail.

"Let's watch some more porn," she suggested. "You like anal, right? Could you cum again if we found the right video?"

Devin slowly walked over to sit next to her on the bed. He was still uncomfortable with this, but the temptation of interacting with his sister sexually was enticing. There was something very sexual and raw about a naked girl wanting to watch porn with you while you jerked off. He wished he had a girlfriend who was into porn like he was, but he was always too afraid to bring the subject up. Especially since he nearly exclusively watched anal videos.

"Maybe," he said, and took the laptop from her.

Alexa watched eagerly as he browsed the web page that he had up from earlier. In this respect, she was just like a little sister eagerly taking an interest in something her big brother enjoyed. She peered over his shoulder as he surfed through various obscene videos. Of course, they were the same age, but she was happy to play the part if it made him feel more confident. She wanted to appear as eager and happy about this awkward predicament as she truly felt, without coming on too strong.

"How about his one?" he asked, showing her one of the thumbnails.

Alexa didn't really know any pornstars or anything about anal in particular, but she figured she would just play along with it.

"You like that girl?" she asked, pointing to the woman in the thumbnail who was getting her asshole plugged while her eyes were closed and her mouth was slack.

"Oh yeah," Devin said. "Jynx Maze, she's fucking hot, and she takes it in the ass like a champ."

Alexa had to keep from giggling at his sudden enthusiasm for this particular video, and felt reassured that he had broken through his nervousness. She wanted to encourage him further, so she pointed to another video randomly.

"Who is that?" she asked, as if she even cared who the woman in the video was.

"That's Rebecca Linares," Devin answered. "She used to be super hot but then she got a gigantic tit job and it kinda ruined it for me. But she takes it in the ass really good too."

"Hmm," Alexa said, mulling over the details in mock interest. "Well, you pick. You have to be really aroused by it, otherwise it doesn't work for me."

"Oh!" Devin said as his eyes scanned further down the page. "Here we go, Remy St. Croix. I could jerk off to her all day."

Devin set the laptop down at the end of his bed and sat back against his pillow. Alexa positioned herself next to him but further down the bed so she could spread her legs to reach herself. Devin realized suddenly that his sister would be masturbating along with him, and grew self conscious for a brief moment. But he pushed the thought aside and reminded himself that this was her idea. She had some crazy notion that when he jerked off, she could feel it. Proving her full of shit would result in much pleasure for him. Plus he could try to further their sexual interaction even if this failed.

Alexa avoided eye contact with Devin, which wasn't difficult since she was facing away from him. Devin alternated his stare between the hot gangbang scene on his laptop and his gorgeous naked sister touching herself within arm's reach from him. He jerked idly at first, just to get himself nice and hard while he was still sensitive. When the scene progressed and Remy was sucking multiple dicks at once, though, he found the urge to get down to business.

"Wow," Alexa said, "she is really into those cocks."

"Yeah," Devin huffed. "She's a real slut, I love watching her."

Alexa was about to say something further, but decided to just stay quiet. She could feel every squeeze and pull that Devin was doing to himself. She was rubbing her clit while her ghost penis was being masturbated by him simultaneously. It was surreal, as always, and having him so close that she could observe the actual movements was almost too much. She worried she would cum too soon, and the timing of his orgasm would be too difficult to match since he might last quite a while.

For the next ten minutes or so, the two siblings watched the porn video come to a crescendo that involved the starlet taking each dick up her ass and then successively jerking themselves over her smiling face. The bed was squeaking with their movements, mostly Devin, but it wasn't loud enough to be heard outside the room. Alexa found it oddly thrilling to watch another girl take so many dicks in her ass. She had never been into anal, but there was something sexy about how depraved it was, especially to be doing it with so many guys at once.

"I'm getting there," Devin said, breaking the silence finally.

"I can tell," Alexa replied.

Devin frowned, though he didn't miss a beat, as he thought about that. Was she really serious about what she had said earlier? She had just been messing with him, right? But then, how had she known about his dreams from years ago?

"Do you want to cum on me?" Alexa offered, thinking that it might help him.

Devin grunted. "Sure! But where?"

Alexa stopped masturbating and turned to her brother. She didn't block his view of the laptop, but she was closer to him and definitely got more of his attention now. Her naked body was still on display for him to look at without reservation.

"Anywhere you want," she said, sticking her chest out to make her tits more obvious. "Do you wanna cum on my tits? Or on my face? Would you like me to lean over and spread my ass for you to spray?"

Devin's balls lurched at the mental image. "Yeah, that one!"

Alexa quickly flipped over and stuck her ass up in the air. She planted her face on the bed and reached back to grab her ass cheeks. She spread her butt for him as obscenely as she could. She felt her asshole stretching a bit, and clenched it a few times to make it wink at him. Devin's grunting increased, and he got to his knees on the bed.

"Yessss," he hissed. "That is awesome."

"Take as long as you need," Alexa said, barely able to look back at him with her face on the mattress. "Stare right at my butthole, and imagine that you're stuffing her cock in there just like on that video."

The video had already ended and the laptop was just a dimmed screen, but it didn't matter to Devin. All of his awareness had zeroed in on his sister's tight little anus. He was beating his meat with the tip pointed right at it. He could feel that he was almost ready to blow.

Alexa could feel the exertion he was using to jerk himself off. Even though she was spreading her ass for him like this, she could still feel every movement that he made to his shaft. The ghost penis was still sprouting between her legs even though she was in this awkward position. She typically needed to be masturbating herself to an orgasm at the same time to experience the double-orgasm, but she honestly thought that this time she wouldn't need to. Her arousal was so high right not, doing something so depraved with her own brother, that she was sure she would climax on her own as soon as he burst and his hot load touched her most private areas.

With a deep moan, Devin started to cum. He splashed a thick load of white across her lower back, missing her ass as he misjudged the force of his second orgasm. Each successive blast hit the target, however, and he shot a nice spread of cumshots across her cheeks and a particularly impressive rope that trailed from her butthole down to her clit, where it dripped down onto his bed.

Alexa did her best to maintain her position, but it was very difficult considering how powerful the orgasm was for her. She felt every small sensation; the tingling in his balls, the utter relief that came from emptying them, the white hot pleasure that rose up his shaft...all of it. It didn't stop there, either. Before she had needed to rub herself to a climax at the same time, but actually keeping her hands off her pussy seemed to amplify the experience even more. Her own orgasm had been distracting to some degree, it seemed. Now that she could focus on the ghost penis, and have the real thing so close to her and cumming on her like this, the sensation was heavenly.

Immediately after he was finished, and she could feel his sperm dripping down her body, she let go of her ass cheeks and reached for her cum-covered pussy. She plunged a finger inside and then ran it up her lips to her clit, where she began to rub firmly. Devin watched her touching herself, smearing his cum all over her genitals, and found the scene quite enthralling.

"That was wonderful," she breathed. "I felt it all, the way your balls tightened right before you shot off, and how good it felt once it was over. I can feel the wave of pleasure that you're feeling right now."

She was lost in her own self fuck now, and Devin just watched as she continued to assault her pussy in front of him. She began to whimper as she rode out his post-orgasm feelings coursing through her body. When he reached down as squeezed his cock, completely innocently and without really thinking about it, she yelped as she felt the ghost penis being squeezed. It was so sensitive now, after two orgasms so close together! She had never felt that before, and it translated over very well.

She peaked right after he did that, and cried out into the bed as she climaxed hard. A stream of hot clear liquid shot out of her cunt and soiled Devin's bed. Her fingers were a blur on her clit, and Devin could see her ass clenching as her muscles convulsed. Her hips were undulating, trying to fuck the air or whatever was near enough to reach her steaming hole. He wanted to touch that winking asshole so bad, but he was afraid to do anything to interrupt this display of obscenity.

"Oh god!" Alexa groaned, and fell down onto the bed that she had just soiled in exhaustion.

She laid there and caught her breath as wave after wave of orgasmic feeling washed over her. Devin's post-orgasmic sensations were the undercurrent that her stronger waves crashed down into, creating a chaos of sex and joy. She had never before experienced his aftereffects for so long. Usually when he came, that was it and she was back to feeling only her own sensations. This time, he had been watching her and was still very aroused despite the fact that his poor cock was spent. As long as he was hard, she felt what he felt.

"Lex..." Devin didn't know what to say, but he felt like he needed to say something. Watching her body quiver and spasm in front of him was beyond what he had expected. He believed for the first time now that she might be telling the truth.

"Devin," she whispered back. "It's so good..."

He sat back on his heels and just watched his sister with absolute fascination. He started stroking himself again, and that made Alexa feel even more sensitive. She thrust her hips upward as if she possessed a cock that was being tortured in this most wonderful way.

"S-stop!" she hissed. "I can't take any more."

Devin let his hand fall from his dick and he just sat there. Alexa tried to compose herself, at least in whatever way she could under the circumstances. She finally pushed herself up onto her elbows and lay before her brother with all of her goods out in the open. She smiled at him.

"What do you think?" she asked.

Devin just shook his head. "I can't fucking believe it."

She laughed. "I can keep proving it to you. Every morning, I'll tell you what you dreamt about the night before. Every time you start jerking off, I'll know, and I'll come knock on your door and do it with you. I won't even touch myself, I'll let you see how I react as you do it. You can watch me squirt without me even laying a finger on my cunt. What else can I do to convince you?"

He just stared at her for the longest while. Her confidence alone seemed to confirm her hypothesis seemingly. Why would she make such an outrageous claim if it weren't true? And no matter how insane it sounded, how else could she know all of those things?

"Fine," he said. "But I think we should further the experiment."

Alexa cocked her head. "What do you mean?"

Devin tried to ignore how sexy she looked like that, and knowing that his cum was still smeared on her cunt and ass made it difficult.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,028 Followers