Twincestuosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tried to suck on me," he said, "and it didn't work, but I wasn't exactly aroused at the moment. I was too shocked to enjoy it. I think if I enjoy it, whether or not I'm the one doing it, then you're going to feel it. Maybe if we were both doing it to each other..."

Alexa smiled. God, he was so transparent.

"You mean, like 69'ing?"

Devin nodded. "Yeah, hypothetically of course. Or even..."

"...Fucking," she finished his thought.

He shrugged. "I'm not saying we have to do either of those. But I think we should find out exactly how far this thing can go. How else will we understand it? Don't you want to know why you have this...ability?"

"Of course." Alexa sat up and crossed her legs indian-style. This was not just a sexual conversation anymore. They were really trying to figure this thing out, like a curious pair of kids having just discovered something secret.

"First things first," he said, finding a strange confidence suddenly as if he were in charge. "Tomorrow, you're going to tell me what I dreamt about tonight. Then we need to try some different scenarios out."

Alexa was intrigued now. "Like what?"

"We should try me jerking off somewhere else," he said. "See how far away I can be and still have you feel it. You said you don't see my dreams if we're not in the same house. I'm willing to bet you don't feel me jerking off either if we're apart. We should test that distance."

"Interesting idea," she said. "But would that really be useful information?"

Devin eyed her strangely. "Well, for starters, what if I don't want you feeling when I do that? Like, what if I'm fucking some girl. Do you really want to be feeling your brother fuck some stranger?"

Alexa shrugged. "I don't know, maybe. I mean, wouldn't that be part of the experiment."

Devin tried to hide his smile. "Well, whatever the case, I think that knowing the boundaries would be a good idea. Things might change down the road. You might get tired of always knowing when I'm jerking off. What if you're busy doing something and I start in on myself? I can't be expected to check in with you every time I'm horny to make sure it's ok if I masturbate."

Alexa laughed out loud. "I guess not. Please continue."

"Also, I think I should try out some things on you. I obviously have never had your dreams or felt when you masturbated. It seems to be one-way at this point. Maybe there's a reason for that, or maybe that will change too. I think if we do some sex acts with each other...for the sake of science...we could maybe discover more about this thing."

Alexa was all smiles, and nodded enthusiastically. "I'm game for that."

"Why don't you start by letting me know when you're going to masturbate," Devin said with a straight face. "I'll try my best to see if I can feel anything."

Alexa looked offended. "Hey, why should I check in with you if you 'can't be expected' to do that with me?"

"You don't have to ask my permission," he argued, "and besides, so far I haven't been affected the same as you. If I jerk off while you're visiting grandma, that could be very awkward. We haven't established that I even feel anything when you do it."

She saw his point, but somehow still felt slighted. "I guess that makes sense."

"This is purely for science," Devin added. "I'm not doing this to gain some advantage over you, or use it to tease you. Besides, I think my own privacy has been invaded enough over the last few years that you owe me."

"I didn't want this," Alexa argued. "That's not fair."

Devin shook his head. "That's why we're doing this. I don't think it's fair either, but I want to help you by finding out all we can about this. We're connected in this very strange way for a reason, and I want to know what that is. Don't you?"

She nodded finally, understanding where he was coming from. She supposed she had been taking advantage of him, especially lately, by using his masturbatory sessions for her own pleasure. It was only fair that they were on the same page with all that. As fair as it possibly could be, at least.

"Ok," Devin said, "now we're getting somewhere. We'll come up with more rules as we go, I'm sure. For now, let's start with the basics. Dreams, and masturbating. A day at a time."

Alexa nodded again in agreement.

"How often do you masturbate, anyway?" he asked her.

She blushed. "You don't want to know..."

*To be continued...if the voting is good!*

(Coming soon [perhaps?] is Part 3: Conjoinification)