All Comments on 'Twins - A New Year'

by rnebular

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AhazuraAhazuraalmost 7 years ago
one of my top five favorite stories.

Thank you so much for sharing. I love this story line and am always looking forward to the next chapter. Great stuff!

Ahaz

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Loved it.

There's just something about these characters, and the way the story (all three chapters, so far) that draws the reader into their "lives".

Makes you feel like they're personal friends, and very fortunate friends indeed.

5 Stars, well earned.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Correction!

Four chapters!

How the hell could I forget "Reunion"???

Sorry 'bout that.

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

A huge thanks to everyone that has read this series so far. I must apologize for the ending of this one. I originally had the end scene with them on the island condensed, thinking that the story was already too long. After re-read, I decided that it didn't fit with these characters and deserved a more detailed explanation. My error was after final edits, I forgot to remove the short condensed portion, so you see both in the released version.

If you wanted to take a short peak into my writing process, that was part of it. If you enjoyed it anyhow, maybe it wasn't that bad?

Anyhow, thank you everyone! I intend to have one more major chapter for these three, before I give them a much needed vacation. I have so many other drafts started, I feel like I'm letting those characters down now...

RNebular

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
A total WINNER!

Great story...truly enjoyed the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Hey rnebular,

I would like to see more of them. I've read all Twins chapters and I love them. If you are going to make a final one, please make it longer like 5-6 pages please.

rnebularrnebularover 6 years agoAuthor
More Twins

To everyone that is following this series, I am about half done with the final chapter. This group of characters are some of my favorite, and will likely be spotted again someday after this series concludes. As for my delay, I can only offer that real life keeps us all busy... Some more than others, I guess.

RNebular

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 6 years ago

Please continue this series. It is a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrnebular@rnebular
4/21/2020 - I haven't posted a profile update in a long time, thought it was appropriate to do so now. I have been slowly working on several projects, but as everyone knows, life is CRAZY right now, in so many ways. That said, I have a new story for the Geek Pride event coming...