Twins - A New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I told you that was all men ever think about," smirked an equally playful Katie.

"Of course I listened to you. I love you guys," I admitted gladly. "Tonight is really about you two... So, who's first?" I finished with, looking them both in the eyes.

Katie stood up, smiled, and promptly pulled me up by my arm. "I'll go first, baby," kissing me again, her tongue seeking mine immediately. After a very intense minute, she pulled back, trying to catch her breath.

"Okay," was all I could manage, with probably the stupidest grin ever plastered on my face.

I led the way to our spare bedroom, where I had her surprise fantasy setup. Opening the door, the twins walked in first, gasping in stereo. I followed them in, shutting the door behind me.

There was a lot of pride in the work I had put into this room. I had installed a real brass pole, from floor to ceiling in one corner of the room. I had removed the bed, replacing it with a long love seat, against the wall, facing the pole. I had pulled a black sheet over the window, plunging the room into darkness, illumination provided by two colored lights in the corners.

The combination of some green and red lights made for a very exotic glow. Kate had the biggest grin on her face, eyes wide with overwhelming emotion. She lunged for me, wrapping her arms behind my head, mashing our lips together. I was sure they would bruise from the passionate contact but didn't care at all. If anything, I kinda hoped they would. Anything for my women.

"John, oh my GOD! You really did all this? For ME?" she asked, sounding as happy as she looked.

"Of course I did. I would do anything for you," I replied honestly.

"Well, then you two just take a seat and let me get ready for this!" she announced happily.

Teri and I went to the love seat, and I reached over to the iPOD dock I had setup earlier, hitting play. The little Bose home theater system wasn't a huge concert setup, but in this little room it sounded good enough. The bass was thumping the beat of some very slow, hypnotic, electronic music.

Katie had moved to the pole, her face lowered, giving me a smoldering, hungry, stare. I shuddered involuntarily, her passion evident in her motions now. She lightly reached out, touching the pole with her index finger, rubbing down the pole. She pulled her finger back, inserted the digit into her inviting mouth, sucking it back out like a popsicle.

I was instantly hard, no question about it. That single action was the hottest thing I had ever seen, as she did a spin around the pole. She was sex personified, and I felt like the luckiest man on the planet. Teri shuddered next to me, as well. We looked to each other knowing that this was going to be one hell of a night.

The music thundered several deep and loud bass notes, the pace of the song increasing with each boom. Katie had wrapped her legs around the pole, leaned back from it and pulled her t-shirt up and off, tossing it on the floor. She reached behind herself, popping her bra catch and shrugging it off quickly. She held it in one hand, wrapping her other arm around the pole. Katie slowly spun around the pole, twirling the bra in circles, before tossing it over onto the floor as well.

"Ohhhhh," I heard Teri moan next to me. I groaned as well, my manhood feeling like it was going to break, trying to free itself from the confines of my shorts. Teri looked down at my groin, smiled and grabbed for the button and zipper. She wasted no time pulling them off me, as I lifted my ass off the seat to help her.

Katie stopped her spin, looked over to her audience, and wagged her finger at us. "Naughty, naughty... Does someone out there want a lap dance?" she asked in a husky voice.

The beats of music peaked, and Katie sat in my lap, facing me. She rocked her hips to the rhythmic thumping of the music, grinding her mound into me. It was all I could do to avoid unloading in my boxers right then. I tried to think of Algebra, mopping the floor, changing the oil, anything I could.

I had gone to some strip clubs during my first few months in the Navy, but none of them had EVER turned me on as much as I was right then. I refrained from touching her, getting into the role play now.

Teri sitting next to me, encouraged her sister, "Yeah, show him who he belongs to." As if I could ever forget.

"You belong to US!" Katie hissed in my ear, extending her tongue to lick the lobe.

I shuddered at the contact, my body tingling, hands just itching to reach out and caress her soft skin. Her breasts were right in my face, as she ground her way up onto her knees, still straddling me. I couldn't help it, I had to break character. Those nipples were just too inviting, so naturally I leaned forward and sucked her right one into my mouth, pulling back to extend it out to the tip before it popped from my lips.

She leaned back, lightly tapping my cheek with one hand. "Now you've done it! Since you just had to touch me, I'm going to punish you by making you watch me dance on your date here," indicating her sister sitting next to us.

Teri smiled as her sister slid back and off my lap, backing up to the pole again. The song had mixed over into a much more dancing style, with quick beats and some heavy synth pulsing along with it. She swayed her hips back and forth, a smooth wave motion, as she unbuttoned her jeans and lowered each side as she moved. They finally slipped down to her ankles, where she stepped out of them, kicking them away from her stage area, leaving her in only her lace panties. God, I loved this woman.

Still moving her hips suggestively, Katie lifted one arm in front of her, extending and pointing her index finger towards Teri. She rolled her hand over, and curled her finger, inviting her sister to come to her. Teri obliged, standing and moving towards Katie and the pole.

Katie reached for the hem of Teri's sweatshirt, pulling it up as Teri extended her arms above her. Katie tossed the garment to the floor, reaching behind her sister, to undo her bra clasp. She pulled it off her shoulders, and Teri let it fall to the floor at their feet. Katie ran her fingers lightly up, and then back down the exposed skin of Teri's sides, touching the lower swell of her sister's breasts.

I could have died a happy man. The show before me was enchanting, and I didn't want to miss a second of it, even by blinking.

Katie lowered her hands, running her fingers under the lip of her sister's pants. Teri was panting in deep breaths, moaning at the contact. Kate moved her hands to the front, reaching the button of the jeans. She unfastened it, pulled the zipper down, and began shimmying them off her sister's hips.

At this point Teri leaned into her sister, wrapping her arms around Katie's neck. Teri leaned her head down, to nuzzle into the soft skin there, making a mewling sound. Katie moved down, to push the jeans the rest of the way off Teri's legs.

Once Teri stepped out of them, Katie lightly pushed her back onto the love seat with me. She stepped back and I swear I saw an angel at that moment. Katie leaned back, her shoulder resting against the polished brass behind her. She reached over her head, grasping the pole, sliding slowly down forming an arch in her back.

I thought for a second she might go all the way down. She stopped and lowered her hips, setting her delectable ass on the floor. She humped her hips in an upward motion, releasing the pole and moving her hands to her breasts. Katie squeezed them, mauling herself in front of us. She reached for her nipples, pinching and twisting them hard.

Katie moaned loudly at this, and it was all I could do to refrain from jumping off the couch. She again looked to Teri, and finger waved her over. Teri slid off the couch and crawled on her hands and knees, moving in between her sister's legs.

If I didn't know better, I would swear this wasn't the first-time Katie had done this. I guess she wasn't kidding when she told me how much porn she liked to watch. When she had revealed this fantasy to me, I just knew I would do it with her one day.

Wordlessly, Teri reached forward and grasped the sides of Katie's white lace panties, pulling on the elastic band. Katie wiggled her hips, continuing the rocking up and down motion to the beat. Teri finished pulling them off, tossing them back to hit my chest. I snatched them, and inhaled deeply as I held them to my nose. I smelled Katie's essence, and once again struggled with jumping off the couch. This whole scenario was about her, though, so I forced myself to sit back and enjoy the show, as much of a hardship as that was.

With Katie now fully undressed, her sister moved in. Teri ran her fingertips up the sides of Katie's calves, over and around her thighs, to move back down the inside skin that was exposed. The goosebumps that arose on Katie's skin, were visible even to me over on the loveseat. Teri continued her fingers, trailing behind her sister's back, and all over. She moved her nose closer to her sister's moist pussy lips, extending her tongue to lightly slide up and down the sensitive folds.

Kate was moving around more now, moaning as she tried to keep up the performance. Her left hand still holding onto the pole behind her, she used her right hand to grasp the back of her sister's head, running fingers through her hair as she pulled her in tighter. Teri moaned, and continued to tease and stimulate her. I felt, more than saw, the rippling orgasm that knocked Katie back. She let go of Teri's head, and held onto the pole for dear life, her hips bucking wildly.

Teri maintained contact, barely, by holding her sister's thighs tightly. After the spasms died down, she moved back from Katie's center, and slid up her now very sweaty body. Teri moved up until they were face to face, and pushed her wet mouth against her twin's. I actually saw her tongue snake out and merge with Katie's, and I was lost in the moment of their lust.

By this point I had stripped myself to my boxers, and pulled my cock out through the slit in the front, stroking it softly. As the show unfolded before me, my stroking took on a faster and more insistent pace. As the girls made out in front of that pole, I sat and watched in euphoria.

Teri began grinding her panty clad mound onto her sister's, dry humping through the flimsy red lace garment. As she did this, Kate had recovered enough to look up at me. "Come here, stud. Show me how you fuck your girl here," she commanded. I was not going to disobey that order.

I got up, quickly stripped off my boxers, and settled down onto my knees behind them. My hand ran up the sides of Teri's legs, caressing the soft skin as I moved higher. When I reached my target, I hooked the sides of her panties and began pulling them off. She was more than eager enough to shimmy her hips, helping me remove them.

I moved over the top of her back, wrapping an arm around her. I was almost able to hug them both this way, but had to hold myself up with my other arm. She reached back under herself, to grasp my hard manhood, pulling it towards her already dripping pussy. I could smell her essence, and it nearly overwhelmed my senses.

I kissed her lightly on the back, up her neck and to her ear. As my tongue teased behind it, I pushed my hips forward, impaling her on my shaft. We groaned in unison, as my thrust pushed her forward on top of her sister.

Katie was still under her kissing with abandon. I pulled back, and slammed home as hard as I could. Our skin made a slapping noise, as I continued my thrusting. I was starting to worry that I wouldn't last long enough to please them both. At that moment, Teri fell forward and I slipped out of her hot velvet glove. I felt fingers on me, pulling me lower into the warm depths of Kate's snug pussy.

I pushed forward again, picking up the same rhythm I had a second ago, feeling like I could go a bit longer now. I felt Teri slide forward further, pushing her groin over the top of her sister's waiting tongue. She rode Katie's face, grinding her pelvis back and forth.

I slowed down, not wanting to rush my own ending. I reached down to Katie's soft skin, sliding my fingers along the underside of her exposed breasts, moving my fingers up to gently rub circles around her nipples.

"GRrrrrraaaaahhh, FUCK Yeah!" exclaimed Teri as her wave crashed over her.

I heard and felt Katie's orgasm wash over her, as the muffled, "MMMHHHhmmmggggddddd," came from under Teri. Her velvety walls pulsed on my cock, making me thrust faster.

Teri flopped off to the side, well almost more like fell over, she looked that spent. I lay down on Katie, mashing my lips against hers in a frenzy. I could taste Teri's flavor on her lips, and it drove me even more wild. I was rocking against her hard, and reached the point of no return.

"AAHhhhh, OH YEAH," I cried out as I released into her depths.

I felt my soul pour into her, collapsing onto my elbows next to her head. I kissed her in between gasps, trying to catch my breath. I was wiped out, to the point that I couldn't move if I wanted to. I had no desire to separate from this amazing woman.

"I love you so much," I confessed as my breathing was somewhat normal again. "My god, you're amazing."

She smiled back, "I love you too, sexy man."

Katie wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly to her, still breathing heavily next to my ear. After a minute, Teri rolled over toward us and joined the body melding, wrapping herself around us. I kissed Katie, then Teri, and then they kissed each other.

"That was amazing, John. Thank you," Katie said. "I can't believe you did all this, for me..."

"It was my pleasure," I said with a chuckle.

She joined my chuckle as Teri was also trying to refrain from laughing. In the span of a minute we went from post-orgasmic bliss, to whimsical laughing and giggling. It felt so natural to be with these two, in anything that we did.

Eventually, the laughter died down, and we all extricated our limbs from the spaghetti mess we had created. I handed each of the girls a dark blue silk kimono style robe, that I had set on hooks on the back of the door. They each donned their robe, as I too put on a matching red silk robe.

Without saying a word, I shut off the music, crossed the room and opened the door. I walked across the hall to my other spare room, and closed that door behind me. I turned on some much calmer music in this room. It was a mix of Enya and Enigma, two of my favorite artists for relaxing and sensual moods.

I turned on an oil diffuser, setup beforehand with Lavender and Jasmine combined. It was an odd combination, but I hoped it would set the mood just right. With all other preparations completed before the twins came over, I went back to get them. Opening the door, I found them standing in the hall, smiling. I returned their smile, and waved them into the room.

"Teri, we took care of Katie before. Now it's your turn. Get over on the bed and lay on your back."

She looked at the bed, and no doubt saw the lengths of silk tied to the bed posts. She shivered a little, before moving to the edge of the bed. There, she stopped and untied the robe, shrugging her shoulders until the silk garment fell onto the floor. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees, and did as I instructed.

"Oooh, I can't wait..." she purred.

"Katie, go around to the other side, and help me," I said, ignoring Teri for a moment.

The boisterous twin did as I asked, and soon we were standing to the sides of Teri, getting the silk scarves tied around Teri's wrists. The goal wasn't to hurt her, well, too much anyhow.

"Kate, get her ankle tied up as well."

After we had all her limbs securely fastened to the bed, I finally turned and looked Teri in the eyes. The desire and heat in her eyes told me that this was exactly what she had wanted. Our goal would be to drive her out of her mind, giving her a sensory overload in as many ways as possible. Her eyes widened when I reached over to the night stand, and picked up a very easily identifiable blindfold.

I sat next to her on the bed, holding the small red padded blindfold. She began to shake, whether from excitement or fear, I wasn't sure. I was going for a little of both. Katie sat down on the other side of the bed, comforting her twin.

"Sis, we love you, and would never do anything to hurt you," Katie whispered to her twin.

She lowered herself down, until her lips were in contact with Teri's. She pressed into the kiss, the sisters moaning as the contact deepened, from light contact to a very passionate expression of their love. I once again thanked my lucky stars, for these sisters being in my life.

They separated, and Teri smiled knowingly at her sister. "Okay, go ahead guys. I trust you," she said.

Closing her eyes, Teri looked ready for what we were about to do to her. I pulled the blindfold over her head, lightly moving the strap behind her head and over her ears. Making sure it fit snug, I looked up to Katie only to find her with the largest shit-eating grin I had ever seen.

"What?" I asked, dumbly.

"This is going to be a LOT of fun, that's all," she answered. I guess she remembered our conversation as well as I had, and knew what we were about to do to her sister.

We pet Teri for another minute or so, until I stood up and walked to the foot of the bed. I had stashed a black bag there before the twins had come over. I reached in, and pulled out two long, red feathers. These had been hard to hide, mainly due to their length. Over a foot long each, they had barely fit in the bag. I handed one over to Katie, and kept the other in my right hand.

Immediately I pointed the tip at Teri, and Katie followed suit. We put the soft feathers against the skin on the top of her feet. This touch wasn't about tickling, it was about the soft, sensual caress of something even softer. This was about sensory stimulation, and complete sensuality. Teri moaned loudly, already enjoying the contact.

She had admitted to us, during conversations about fantasies, that with her extremely sensitive skin, she longed to be teased and lightly tortured. She said that would likely give her more pleasure than she'd ever had before.

We were certainly going to try. I looked to Katie, and we shared a knowing look. We moved closer, and slowly, intensely, pressed our lips together. Eyes closed, her tongue lightly pushed its way into my mouth, seeking mine. We separated, both panting from the heat of that kiss. The tingling in my lips was so strong, it felt like her lips were still on mine.

Katie looked back to her sister, and we began moving the feather up the soft skin of Teri's legs. Staring at her thighs, I couldn't help but be amazed that this gorgeous woman loved me. Us. I shook my head, and focused on the task at hand.

I moved my feather up her exposed leg, around the side of her knee, and the side of that exquisite thigh. When I reached her hip, I moved it down to the bed, as close to her hidden ass as I could get. Bringing it up to the small crease between thigh and hip, she shuddered and moaned again. I looked up and saw Katie doing the same thing.

Teri struggled now, pulling her legs and arms, futilely trying to get free of her bonds. I moved the feather quickly to her taught stomach, running tight circles around her exposed belly button. She had a small stud piercing there, with a glittery stone in the center. The sight of that made me smile even deeper.

Katie had moved her feather up as well, and now ran it on the sensitive underside of her twin's breast, sliding up over the top to the now extremely puckered nipple. I leaned over and lightly licked the nipple closest to me, getting it wet before slowly blowing over it, watching the skin tighten and pull that nub even harder. I sucked it in, and stiffening my lips, began to squeeze the hard nipple.