Twins - A New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnebular
rnebular
839 Followers

Teri moaned and struggled at the silk scarves again, squirming. I pulled back and scolded her. "Teri, if you don't stop that, you'll have to be... punished."

"Oh God..." she moaned. "Oh... Oh... YEEssssssss!"

With just my words, and Katie's feather still torturing her breast, Teri arched up in ecstasy. She groaned as the obvious waves of pleasure washed over her whole body. She collapsed back to the bed, and lightly groaned.

"Ohhhhh... That was... amaaaaazing..." she managed.

"What makes you think we're done?" I asked. "You need to be punished. I told you."

I was smiling as I said it, not very sternly, so I'm sure she understood that we weren't going to actually hurt her. She struggled some more at the bonds, and Katie stood up. With all contact now gone from her body, she groaned again, even louder. The protest that came from her lips was music to my ears. We were giving her exactly what she wanted, and as tough as it was, I was enjoying giving it to her.

Really. It was tough. You know it was a tough thing for me to do. Okay, maybe not so much, but it had my dick incredibly hard. I thought I could hammer nails with it just then. Katie noticed it too, and smiled brightly. She just pointed at it, and mouthed the word, "Mine."

I winked, and then pointed at Teri's now very wet lower lips. Her clit was standing out prominently, her scent now filling the room. Katie winked back at me, and after dropping her robe, crawled onto the bed backwards with her sister. Teri moaned again, not knowing what to expect.

Katie moved herself over Teri, lowering her pussy lips onto her sister's face, as she lowered her own mouth to the shaved mound in front of her. I took the feathers and put them back in the bag, reaching in for a small egg vibrator that I had gotten earlier in the day. Taking the remote in hand, I put the small device in between the girls, setting it on the inside of Teri's thigh.

I turned it to the high setting, and Teri nearly bounced Katie off, she jumped so hard. She yelled out from beneath Katie, "Oh my GOD!"

I quickly pushed the egg closer to her slit, moving it around the outer lips, and near her clit that Katie was still attacking. Katie reached for the egg, and helped me push it into Teri's wet depths, still running on high. Teri's hips bucked up and down, and we hung on like we were at a Rodeo. I turned the setting to random, which I thought would be perfect. Keep her on a roller-coaster of highs and lows. That would keep her off balance, and hopefully prolong her sensations of pleasure.

Katie was losing control herself, and moaned heavily into her sister's pussy beneath her, as ripples of pleasure radiated from her core. Her face fell to the side, resting her cheek on her twin's thigh, breathing heavily. She looked spent from the exertion.

She rolled off Teri, and lay on the bed next to her, panting. I moved down to take over, and ran my tongue over her outer lips. I pushed into her slit, massaging her pussy with my lips, as my tongue pushed into it as deep as I could go. Moving my head in small circles, I was trying my hardest to get her to the edge.

I felt her start to shake, and knew she was just about there. I stopped, pulled back and shut off the little egg. The words that came out of her mouth just then, would have made any sailor I worked with, red with embarrassment.

"Now, now. That's no way to talk to your Master!" I scolded, my tone harsh. Getting into this role play was a lot tougher than I had thought it would be.

She visibly shook, whether from unreleased pressure, or simply from the commanding tone I used. I suspected both. It took her another few seconds to register the words, and formulate a response. She would get extra punishment for the delay.

"I'm sorry, Master," she said in role. Good girl.

Reaching back into the bag, I pulled out our last prop of the evening. It was a double-headed dildo, and I slowly waved it back and forth in front of Katie. Her expression was glazed, as the lust overtook her once again. She knew what to do.

I slid up Teri's flank, on my knees next to her head. "Teri, time to have your snack," I said.

She tried to move her arm, but the scarf held tight. Groaning with frustration, she leaned her head forward, tongue leading the way. I moved the head of my cock to her tongue, and she laved over the head the second it made contact. I pushed forward a bit, as she moved her tongue down the side of my manhood.

About that time, Katie had lined herself up in a kind of scissor position with Teri, and had the fake cock pushing into her sister. As she got the thing firmly planted in Teri, she moved her hips forward to take the other end into her own pussy. They each panted a moan, Teri doing so with my cock now warmly wrapped with her lips.

The moan traveled up my sensitive member, making me shake and push forward just a tad. I didn't want to ruin the moment, or truly hurt Teri, so backed off immediately. Teri moved her head forward, making me go as deep as I had been. Apparently, she wanted it that deep. Who was I to argue?

Katie was now pushed all the way down the dildo, nearly the entire thing hidden in their hot pussies. Teri was trying to move her hips, but the restraints were still holding her hostage. She moaned even more, causing me to shiver. I was close, and wasn't going to warn her. She had told me she wanted this, and she trusted me enough not to hurt her.

Katie was pulsing now, shaking in her own release. Teri moved her lips up and down on my cock, and sucked on it so hard I thought it would leave a mark. Her cheeks suctioned inwards, and she slid her now very tight mouth lower on my hardness, until I felt her start to gag. She pushed as far as her head could go, and it felt like she was trying to swallow my cock whole. I lost it, and the pulsing jets of cum shot into her throat. Blast after blast, she backed off to let the rest pool in her mouth. It felt like gallons, and a second later she pulled off me and swallowed it all, smiling afterwards.

Life was perfect.

Katie had dislodged herself from the dildo, so I reached down and grabbed it harshly. I plunged it in and out of Teri's sopping pussy so fast, and hard that she immediately started shaking. I was going to make sure she crashed, hard.

Eventually, the climax crashed over her whole body, and Teri screamed out, "OHHMYYYGGGOD! YESSS! UHGNNNN! YES! FUCK YES! OHMYGOD! FUuuuuucckkk," she screamed, trailing off into a low growl.

She sounded absolutely feral at that point. She collapsed down onto the bed, completely and utterly spent. Everyone was panting, and honestly I worried that one, or all of us, would completely pass out. As we recovered I slid the blindfold off Teri, and she looked into my eyes with intensity. She peered into my soul, and it was connected to hers.

We softly untied Teri's bonds, and then Katie slid up to lay on Teri's left side, as I stayed on the right. I gazed into Katie's eyes, then she looked down at her twin. They smiled, and we all collapsed in exhaustion. We could shower in the morning.

************

The next morning, I awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon. Turning to my side, there lay a lightly snoring Katie. I said a silent prayer, thanking God for allowing these two angels to grace me with their love.

I crawled out of bed, took care of nature in the bathroom, before I padded down the hall to the kitchen. The smell of bacon intensified, and the smell of maple syrup permeated the air. I smiled, and entered the kitchen to find Teri wearing the robe from last night, just finishing plating the bacon.

She smiled and said, "Good morning, sleepyhead."

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I nuzzled into her neck, kissing the soft skin. "Good morning to you too. Have I told you that I love you yet?"

"Not yet today, but now's as good a time as any," she replied.

"Well, I love you," added a very tired looking Katie, from the hallway. "Both of you."

I helped Teri carry the plate of pancakes and bacon to the table, while she carried the syrup, eggs and ketchup over. We all sat down and wasted no time in pigging out. I had realized that we were all famished! These two had certainly taken it out of me the night before. Not that I was complaining. Ever. As I finished, I thought it would be a good time to share an idea I had with the twins.

"Ladies," I began. "I've been thinking. We should do something together for Spring Break. Waiting all the way until summer will kill me. I don't think I can wait that long to see you guys."

"True, waiting several months will suck," stated Katie.

"That's too long," agreed Teri.

"So, it sounds like you both agree. If you want, I was thinking of taking you on a trip, but the destination is going to be a surprise," I said with a smirk. "That's your mission, should you choose to accept it."

I was a dork, and they knew it. That's me, Ethan Hunt.

"Can we at least," started Teri.

"Get a hint?" finished Katie.

Naturally, that was all it took. I burst into laughter, and soon the twins were joining me. After all this time, they still got me with that. I had come to call it, 'twinning' in my own head. Once we all settled back down and caught our breath, we got serious.

"Okay John," Katie began this time.

"We accept," said Teri. "But you will give us a hint."

"Your wish, is my command. My hint to you, is we will need to take a boat to get there."

"Oooh, intriguing," said Katie, obviously excited.

We finally got showered and cleaned up, and the girls had to head for home. They were both leaving the next day, to head back to their respective schools, having to finish their last semester of classes before graduation. Before they left the house, we had a nice discussion about the classes they would take, and what campus life was really like. Having used the service to get my training, there were some obvious things that I didn't know. I had never been extremely jealous or insecure, but had been honestly curious about the college experience.

"So, you two go to parties often anymore?" I asked.

"Ha! Even if I had time, which I don't, I would still prefer a night out for pizza and beer," replied Teri. "I don't really enjoy watching crowds of horny people dancing and drinking, anymore. I think I got that all out of my system during freshman year."

"I still might go to one or two, but yeah, Teri's right. There isn't much time for it anymore, but I still think it's fun to watch people get stupid drunk. It reminds me why I always watch how much I drink," Katie added.

"I would probably have gone overboard. I know that when I was in the Navy, and we were in port, there were some nights..."

"I had a few really rough nights as a freshman, but thankfully I had a roommate that never let me party alone," stated Katie.

"What about you, John? What kind of trouble have you been into, while we are away?" asked Teri.

"Not much. I mean there are some nights when the guys want to go have a beer or something, but I got most of my partying out of my system in the Navy."

I told them about the few bar nights I'd had with the guys, including one karaoke night that I barely remembered. That got a good laugh out of the twins.

"Guys, I am going to be miserable while you're away," I admitted.

"Me too," they said, almost in unison.

After we all stopped laughing I gave each a long, heartfelt kiss goodbye.

*************

After they left, I decided that I would beat the next few weeks of loneliness by keeping busy. My job had been a good outlet before, but I didn't think that was going to work this time. Instead, I decided to do some research. I had two things coming up that I needed to prepare for.

First, I wanted to make sure that our spring break adventure was just that, adventurous! I spent at least a week making plans and calling in a favor, from a buddy at work. By the time my girls got home, we would be set to have a great time.

Honestly, we could have probably just spent the entire week in my bedroom, coming out for food and water. I would have been just as happy. Maybe I was trying to impress them, but honestly, I still felt like they were out of my league. Who wouldn't?

The second thing I spent time with, was considering the future. For the first year after my divorce, I had allowed myself to just coast along. Now I had a job that was decent, but our most recent acceptance by the Navy kind of signaled an end to the fun part. Sure, there would be more corrections to make down the line, or possibly even a next version of sonar in a few years, but the best part was now done.

I noted several options, made a few phone calls, and prayed that things would work out. It helped that I had a nice long phone conversation with Teri, one night a few weeks before they would be home again.

"John, what's wrong? You sound... distant," she observed.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I've just had a lot on my mind, lately."

"So, tell me about it? What's bugging you?" she asked softly.

"To be blunt, the future. Teri, I love you. You and Kate mean everything to me now, and I don't want to be away from you anymore," I tried to explain. "As we get closer, I want to be closer. I can't stand not being around you both."

"I know, we just talked yesterday, and Katie said the same thing to me. I'm just not sure how we can fix it, without someone having to give up everything..."

"You two graduate soon, even though you have Law School to look forward to. I'm hoping things will change after you walk the stage," I replied, cryptically.

Teri picked up on it and asked me point blank, "Are you planning something, John?"

"Teri, I won't lie to you. I have been researching some things where my job is concerned, but didn't want to make any promises or decisions until I talked with you and Katie. I planned on having that talk with you guys next month when you're both home."

"See, now you have me wondering what's up. How am I supposed to wait until spring break now?" she asked with a giggle.

"I promise to tell you everything, and to be honest I haven't figured every angle out yet, anyhow. Can you be patient, for me?"

"For you, anything," she answered happily.

*******

The week before the twins were to return to me, I got text messages from them. From Kate:

Hey can't wait til next week!

NEED U BAD

With a text like that, I had little trouble figuring out what she wanted. From Teri, the message was much more her speed:

Hey sweetie!

Can't wait to get my arms around u...

Hope u got that problem worked out?

I replied saying that I missed them and couldn't wait until their arrival. Since they had different schedules, they would arrive on different days. UNLV had spring break starting April 10th until classes resumed on the 17th, whereas Georgetown had its official spring break in March. Thankfully they had an Easter break from April 13th through the 17th. That meant that Kate would get home on the 10th, and Teri would be home three days later. I would have them together for four days, so I had to make the time count.

Time flew by, and I wore a hole in my carpet pacing the day that Kate was to get home. She had earlier said she was eating dinner at home with her parents, but would spend the night with me. Our reunion after dinner was amazing. We watched Sleepless in Seattle, which had been a favorite of mine since moving out to Washington.

We made tender love that night, reconnecting on every level possible. I would spend my life trying to make her happy. That thought came into my head with ease, absolutely no doubt in my mind. I hugged her tighter, falling asleep as close as we could be.

She stayed with me the next day, and came back over with her sister on the 13th. Again, they had a family dinner that night, but this time I was invited to join them. Things weren't awkward, in fact quite pleasant. I had just hoped that Hank hadn't changed his mind, and was waiting for me with a loaded shotgun. Instead, I was greeted warmly, and we had a very engaging conversation about the highway infrastructure in the area. It was common knowledge that traffic was terrible, but was always fun to try to point out just how badly, and which level of government, had failed.

After dinner, they spent the night with me. I had told them we were leaving for their surprise in the morning. They teased me, trying to coax another hint out of me, but I wouldn't budge. I'll admit they had me close to telling everything with the things they did to me that night.

I woke up the next morning just as happy as I'd gone to bed, surrounded by the two people who meant the most to me in the world. Unable to erase the smile from my face, I decided to make the girls breakfast in bed. I whipped up some batter, got out the eggs and bacon, and got to work. Twenty minutes later, I had two plates on a tray loaded with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Also on the tray were two glasses of orange juice and a long stem rose, next to each plate.

I carried the heavy tray back to the bedroom, and stood looking at my beauties sleeping. I almost didn't want to wake them up, they looked so peaceful. Alas, I knew they needed to get up if we were going to make it to the marina on time, so I softly called their names.

"Teri, Kate... Time to get up."

Katie just waved without lifting her head up or opening her eyes. About a second later though, she wiggled her nose and asked, "Is that bacon, I smell?"

"Yup."

"Mmmmm. I love you, John," she replied, lifting her head to look up at me.

She smiled, and I melted. I sat down on the corner of the bed by her feet, and put the tray across her lap as she sat up. Teri grumbled something, and Katie and I both chuckled. I reached over and lightly slapped her on her perfect ass, "Get up, sleepyhead!"

"Ugh..." replied the grunting twin.

Eventually, she rolled over and sat up, smiling. I knew she couldn't be mad at me for too long, being the one that brought them bacon and all.

They giggled as they ate, and after breakfast we all got ready to go. I advised that the ladies dress for cooler temperatures, which piqued their interest in our adventure even further. I was still not going to tell them where we were going, only that it would involve a boat. We all grabbed the duffel bags we'd packed, and got going.

Thankfully the drive down Interstate 5 was light, probably because I demanded that we leave as early as possible. I keep telling myself that when I win the lottery, I'm buying a helicopter. Until then, we just had to plan around things by going early. It was a short thirty minutes later when we pulled into Tyee Marina, on the side of Commencement Bay in Tacoma.

I pulled up to the parking space my buddy told me was his, and we grabbed our bags. The short walk down the pier reminded me of just how much money I didn't have, compared to others anyhow. There were boats of all sizes, ranging from a smaller ski-boat type, to a larger one on the end that looked as big as my house.

The one we wanted, Barracuda, was tied off about half-way down the pier. It was not the largest of all the boats docked here, but to me, it was a floating palace. I had the quick thought that I wanted one of these at some point in my life. Call it a quick addition to my bucket list.

The Barracuda was a Rodman Muse 44. Built in France, this thing just oozed luxury and speed. The sleek white hull, bobbing on the slightly wavy harbor, spoke to me. I just knew we were going to get this thing out at its max cruising speed, a respectable 26 knots. For you land lovers, that's about 30 mph. It doesn't sound like much, but on water that speed just feels fast! Supposedly it has a maximum speed of 30 knots, but I wasn't willing to risk my friend's boat like that.

rnebular
rnebular
839 Followers