All Comments on 'Twins Find Sexual Consequences.'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Five And More

'Not exactly sure what to say. This seemed like a real life story, but the writer's name is Michael! He does a marvelous job of imagining and describing a girl's feelings and outlook, as she finds and revels in her sexuality. The story is more exciting for that than for the sexual descriptions, and that is why I gave it a five. I would like to know if he had female help, or was just able to empathize. If so, he seems very good. I'd like to hear a feminine reader's impressions. More, please!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Good story!

Sensual...passionate...enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
enjoyable story

It was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
makes me want more!

that was so good, that i had a orgasim twice. yea thats how good it was.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Loved it until the end

best part was the first 70%

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A twin sister sounds perfect.

I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to explore sexuality with a twin sister.

She would have to be as hot as the girl in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Illogical choices

Hey, good read, especially the twin incest thing. 4/5 stars.

But I am confused...

- Her twin makes her orgasm heavenly, a 10 out of 10 points.

- Mark is just okay, at first a 1 out of 10 and later 6.5 out of 10 points.

- She says to everything yes. Pussy? Have my virginity. Ass? Sure, take the virginity. Threesome? Sure thing. You cheat on me? Who cares. He could have asked her to be gangbanged by 10 black strangers who have AIDS and she would have done it. Pathetic, crazy, little slut.

- Her twins girlfriends weren't the best either. Cockblocking him, a virgin, despite not being one herself (pussy and ass) and later on cheating on him.

They both dated jerk/bitch after jerk/bitch.

They should have simply moved into a flat together, not dating anyone. Maybe marrying when they meet Mr. or Ms. Perfect.

But if they don't, they could have had children together too, with a sperm donor if they don't want mutant children ^^

They made their lifes too complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hot read. Full pussy twitch and erected nipples worth of a read. And now I want to fuck/sub to someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck me pregnant at 12043801963 or at i_am_only_1me@yahoo.ca

Fuck me pregnant at 12043801963 or at i_am_only_1me@yahoo.ca

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

A very interesting story,

Enjoyable read .

What about a family?

Hope you have an epilogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
541 Followers
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...