All Comments on 'Twins in College Ch. 30'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love it!

Love, love, love the twin series. Things seem to be cooling off though. I'd love to know what's going on with the next door neighbor and her brother. Maybe a threesome or foursome is in the future? Would love to see a little bit of tension released and see them acting on a little bit of their desires in public.

Novellas10Novellas10almost 18 years ago
god, I'm addicted lol.

I absolutely love this series...and..the anticipation of waiting for each new story to come out is wonderful. I like the fact that it's real-time, and that, indeed, subsequently, there are going to be quite a few more stories coming along in the future. I can't help but smile at the love the couple has. and your ideas for keeping the story interesting are great.. definitely something that'll keep me hooked. thank you so much for posting these. I'm really looking forward to seeing the story continue to progress. :) as well, I'm going to have to surely give that blog of yours a looksee lol. thanks again for these stories. they bring such a smile to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better in beginning

I enjoyed this series more when the master/slave stuff happened occasionally. I liked the tender love making between the two, when the sister had more freedom to express herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous