Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. I feel bad chasing you out of your room," she said. "This is just dumb."

Joan went over to the joint bathroom. Both doors were open. She hollered, "Jane, can you come in here for a moment?"

Jane walked in carrying her compression sports bra. "What?"

Joan addressed them. "We all have seen each other naked dozens of times. Is it really a big deal if we see each others bits now?"

"I guess not," Jimmy replied.

Jane nodded remembering the time they all went skinny-dipping at the river.

Joan continued, "Jimmy, if you need something from your room just come and get it. Jane, if I am showering or putting on my make-up and you need to pee just do it. You guys don't need to worry about me. And I am no longer going to worry about catching a glimpse of your naked butt or flashing either of you with my hooters."

Jimmy said, "You're right."

He pulled off his pants and underwear. His half erect penis flopped out. Joan smiled at him. She pulled off her top and unsnapped her bra. Her tanned full C cups popped into view. Jane pulled her top over her head exposing her smaller, but still nice breasts.

Joan giggled, "There! We did it and no one died." They all laughed. The bare tits of the topless girls bounced about as they enjoyed a good laugh.

Jimmy's prick grew to a full erection from watching the girls' boobs jiggle and shimmy.

Joan said, "You have a nice cock, and I don't mind seeing it. What about you, Jane?"

Jane blushed as pink as the color of a little girl's bedroom at the suggestion that she liked to see her brother's equipment. She didn't deny it because it was the truth.

Jimmy said, "You are both beautiful woman. I like seeing your bodies too."

Jane smiled at her brother and at her friend and, in a nonchalant manner, slipped her sports bra on. Her erect nipples dragged on the material, sending a tingling feeling straight to her pussy.

Jimmy put on a jock and running shorts. Joan got dressed into her running clothes. They each slipped on their running shoes. Minutes later, they were out the door.

Joan set the pace. It was a little slow for Jimmy, but he didn't mind. He was happy that they had gotten his sister to join them. Jane had the most difficulty with the five mile run, but she toughed it out.

They walked around the backyard cooling off and stretching. Jimmy brought out water for everyone to re-hydrate. Joan began kicking a soccer ball around. She did some ball handling drills. She kicked the soccer ball to Jane and said, "Let's see you juggle."

Jane tossed the ball in the air with her feet. She kept it there using her feet, knees and head.

"Way to go sis," Jimmy said. Jane kept going and going. Joan clapped. "Super job."

Jane smiled. She kept the ball in the air for over five minutes and then passed it to Joan. She and Joan ran around the backyard executing fancy passes to each other. They put on quite a show. Jane caught a heel pass from Joan and pounded it into the net.

"Score," Jane shouted.

Joan echoed calling out, "Gooooooaaaalllllll!"

Jimmy sat on the grass attempting to look very unimpressed. He said, "That was some fancy ball handling. But it's hard to get excited about an empty net score."

"Oh really," Joan responded.

"Yeah. I know you're only girls so how much can I expect, but even for girls an empty net goal is a pretty low threshold."

"Only girls?" Jane knew her brother was baiting her. She and Joan played along. They feigned being indignant.

Joan said, "Step on the field Mr. Football and we will school your ass."

Jimmy said, "If you two think you're such hot stuff than maybe you want to make a little wager?"

"Name it buster," his sister said. She was feeling better. The play and exercise had improved her mood.

"Ok. You two shoot penalty shots. In the last World Cup only 15% of penalty shots were blocked and that was by world class goalies. You skilled women should have no trouble scoring on me. You each take five shots. If I block 20% of the shots, I win. If I don't, you win."

"And the wager is? "Jane asked snickering.

"The losers strip and remain naked the rest of the night and serve the winner."

A confident Joan corrected him. "You mean "winnersss"' don't you?" She emphasized the "s" at the end to make sure he understood the word was plural.

"Brother, you are going down," Jane shouted. Joan agreed, "We accept the bet."

Jimmy did some exaggerated stretches to prepare for the contest. Together the teenagers walked off the distance and marked the penalty spot 12 yards away from the goal line. Jimmy positioned himself in the center on the goal and announced, "I'm ready."

Jane went first. She crushed the ball, knocking it into the cleanly net. Joan did likewise. After three quick scores each, the girls were feeling pretty cocky. Jimmy was dirty and winded from jumping and laying out in his futile attempts to block their shots.

"Jane, should we make Jimmy where a bow tie when he serves us tonight?"

Jane laughed and said, "Yes, on his wiener!" Both girls broke up laughing.

Jane taunted Jimmy as she prepared for her fourth kick. "This one is going to in upper right."

Bang. Goal. Upper right.

As Joan lined her shot up, she said, "I'll call my shot too. Not that it will help you stop it. I'm going lower right."

Joan struck the ball hard driving it low and towards the right post. Jimmy dove. He missed the ball. However, the ball hit the post and bounced away. Jimmy shouted. "No goal. No goal!"

Joan couldn't believe it. She crumbled to the ground and cried out, "Ahhh . . . Done in by the post."

Jane lined up her last shot. She was still feeling cocky. She said, "I'll do upper right again."

Jane set the ball in place. She looked at her brother, stepped and drove the ball hard high and towards the right corner. This time Jimmy used the information she gave him. He got a head start moving to her right. He jumped and stretched out. His left hand made contact with the ball. He was able to deflect it up so it carried over the crossbar. He landed hard with a thud. Quickly he was on his feet and shouted:

"Yes. Boy Power!"

"Oh no!" his sister cried out in distress.

Jimmy did a victory dance. It looked wacky. It was a cross between a salsa and the chicken dance. Jimmy pranced about proudly. Then he held out his hands and said, "Ladies strip. Please fold and deposit ALL articles of clothing in my hands."

Jane looked over at Joan who was still on the ground. She asked, "Are we really going to do this?"

Joan pulled off her shoes and socks and said, "Yes. We need to show this insolent, ungracious winner that we are women of our word."

Jane ripped off Kipling's quote and said. "Indeed. I was taught how to accept triumph and disaster and to treat those two impostors the same."

The girls undressed in the backyard. They folded their clothes and handed them to Jimmy. Jimmy stared and appreciated their bodies. Joan was a golden goddess - a blonde with a full body tan, large breasts and fit body. Jane was different with her dark hair and prominent tan lines. Jimmy's eyes swung back and forth darting between the two pretty girls.

His gaze began to linger longer on his sister. Her body was not as spectacular as Joan's, but it intrigued and captivated him. He just liked her more. He found her tan lines erotic. The pale white areas emphasized her shaven pussy and pert tits. The whiteness reminded him that any view of these secret, hidden areas was a rare treat.

His stares were not unwelcomed nor did they go unnoticed. Jimmy's shorts tented. Joan said," Jane, look at what you did to him. You gave him a pocket rocket!"

"Me? It's you. You gorgeous girl. You are causing his big boner!"

"Ladies, you are both beautiful," Jimmy said. "My genitalia is giving both of you a standing ovation."

The girls rolled their eyes at his poor joke. Joan said, "Oh brother!"

"Har har!" Jane croaked.

"Enough claptrap. Follow me, wenches," Jimmy said. "The next stop is the bathroom, where my attendants will wash me."

Jimmy smiled. Oh, he liked being lord and master. He hollered, "Joan run ahead and prepare the shower. I want the water to be nice and warm. Jane, be a dear and fetch me a clean towel."

The girls played along and did as he commanded. When Jimmy arrived at the shower, the water was on and his two servants stood nude with their heads bowed.

"Very good, in you go. But before you are worthy of washing me, you two sweaty, smelly slaves must be clean. Wash . . . wash each other."

Jimmy enjoyed the shocked look on their faces. Jane recovered quickly as she thought "He's trying to embarrass us". She decided to turn the tables on him. Jane said in her sluttiest voice, "Joan, this is a perfect opportunity. We don't have to pretend anymore."

Jane kissed a confused Joan full on the lips. Jane broke away and said, "Joan, it's okay. He knows that we are lesbians. Lesbians secretly in love with each other."

Jane brought her open mouth to Joan for a big, sloppy kiss. Her brother could see her tongue digging its way into Joan's mouth. Jane moaned, amping up the scene. Joan stared at Jane wide-eyed. Jane signaled to her through exaggerated movements of her eyebrows that this was all a game. Jane was willing to kiss a girl to thwart Jimmy's attempt to embarrass them.

Joan caught on. She too became overly dramatic. When Joan returned the kiss, she groped Jane's boob. Jane clutched Joan's hand and pushed it into her breasts and said, "Yes. Yes. I've been hoping, praying, that you'd fondle me again."

Jimmy said what Joan was thinking. "Fondle you again?"

"Yes. The day at the river, Joan touched me intimately twice. My body still burns from her passionate pawing. It yearns for more."

The pair looked at Jane wondering "What is she talking about?"

Jane explained, "Remember when Joan helped tuck away a tag on my bikini bottom? There was no exposed tag. She used that as an excuse to slip her hand into my suit. She caressed my butt and pressed her finger against my anus."

"Really?" Jimmy asked. Jane's voice and actions were too animated. He thought she was acting, but he hazily remembered the incident.

Jane looked to Joan. Joan confessed, "Yes. I snaked my hand down her pants. That wasn't my only transgression that day. When I applied suntan lotion to her back, I slipped my hands under her body and then under her bikini top. I touched her breasts and tweaked her nipples like this."

Joan moved behind Jane. She rubbed her back and then let her hands slid down and around to her breasts. Joan scooped up Jane's tits. She fondled them gently, lovingly. Then her fingers latched on to Jane's erect nipples and she pinched them. Both women sighed. Jimmy's dick lurched. A wet spot was forming on his shorts.

"Err. . . " Jimmy's voice broke. It also was an octave higher than normal. With extra concentration he spoke clearly on his second try. "Into the shower you two. Joan wash Jane . . . slowly."

The girls shared a secret smile. Jimmy had tried to embarrass them. They were determined to have the last laugh by getting him aroused while they pretended to be into one another.

The faux teenage lesbians climbed into the shower. Jimmy stood at the end of the tub. He held the curtain open so he could watch. Joan took a washcloth and slowly, sensuously, washed Jane. She was extremely thorough.

Jane didn't have to try very hard to pretend that she delighted in Joan's attention. Even though she had begun the activity as a joke, her body's reactions were real. Her nipples were fully erect. Her pussy grew damp from the inside. Joan's soft skin and softer boobs touched Jane's skin. It was nice. It was fun. Joan's gentle touch electrified her body. Jane's vagina warmed as did the rest of her body.

Joan too was affected by the shower activity. She was breathing a little heavier. She knew she was playing a game with Jane, but her senses didn't know that. She was giving tender, loving touches and receiving animated feedback. She was like a 'Method" actor living the part she was playing. Everything seemed so real.

Without being instructed, Jane began to wash Joan. Joan was still washing - well more accurately caressing Jane's pussy, an action that Jane was enjoying immensely. She also enjoyed her exploration of Joan's body. She liked the heft and the size of Joan's breasts. Jane dropped her cloth and worked on Joan's nipples with her tongue. Joan responded by clutching her friend's head to her breasts and not allowing Jane to discontinue her erotic efforts.

She needn't have worried; Jane had no intention of stopping. She was enjoying sucking and nibbling on the soft, bountiful tits. Jane's hunger was proof that girls also like girls with big boobs. The women were no longer performing for Jimmy. They had forgotten Jimmy was there. Joan straddled Jane's leg and rubbed her clit against her thigh. Jane continued to worship Joan's breasts. Joan kept a hand busy between Jane's legs.

Jimmy stood in awe of the beautiful women and the hot sex occurring in front of him. He shed his clothes and stroked his cock. He wanted to join in, but where? The girls seemed content and fully occupied.

"Mmm . . . I'm cumming." Jane cried.

"Cum for me," Joan encouraged.

"Ah . . . Oh, yes . . . Yes!" Jane came and the world faded away for her. A warm, wonderful orgasmic sensation radiated throughout her body.

"Good girl. That's my good girl," Joan said. She held her friend tight. Slowly Jane recovered. She had drooled on Joan's breasts. She smiled awkwardly at her partner. She was embarrassed to have come on Joan's finger.

Joan understood her sheepish look. She said, "Don't feel bad. It was a beautiful thing. You are beautiful."

What Joan had said gave Jane the reassurance that she needed. Jane felt better and hugged her friend. "Thanks," Jane said softly, sincerely.

Jimmy could not stand being left out any longer. He climbed into the shower with them. He was fully hard and he was horny. Watching the hot girl-on-girl sex had Jimmy all fired up.

He stepped behind Jane. He grabbed her breasts roughly and pressed his hard-on into her butt forcefully. He was so turned on he had to fuck someone, something immediately or he'd go insane.

Joan saw the lustful look in his eye. She whispered into Jane's ear. "Here's your chance. I know you want to . . . Jimmy wants to have sex with you."

Jane was happy to hear that news. She turned towards Jimmy. She looked into his dilated eyes and thought, "That's not Jimmy". He looked like a man possessed, crazy with lust and sexual desire. She saw no sign of love or even recognition that the girl he was poking with his big dick was Jane.

Jane leaned into Joan and said, "He is mad with lust. He is like a bull that sees red. He wants sex. He doesn't want me. I think we teased him too much. I don't want my first time with him to be now when he's in this state. When we have sex, I want us to make love."

Joan nodded. She whispered back, "I understand. He is too riled up to appreciate you .Let's switch places. This isn't how your first time should be."

The girls quickly changed places. Joan rushed into Jimmy's arms and said," It's my turn for an orgasm. Oh Jimmy look how big and hard you are. Fuck me. Fuck me now," Joan pleaded.

Jimmy didn't care who or what he had sex with. He kissed Joan hungrily, savagely. He stabbed at her with his cock. He tried repeatedly to jab his prick into her cunt, but he couldn't do it standing up in the confines of the shower.

"Here lover," Joan purred. "Fuck me from behind."

Joan turned her back to jimmy. He pawed at her breasts as she shut the water off. Then she put her hands on the wall and leaned forward. She stuck her ass out. Her pussy was more accessible now. She wanted to keep Jane away from her brother. She said, "Jane, get on your knees and suck my clit."

Jane moved. Satisfied that her body was now in-between the twins, Joan said, "Jimmy, shove that big cock into my eager cunt."

Jimmy drove into her. He went balls deep in her on his first stroke. The suddenness and depth of his penetration took Joan's breath away. "Oh!" she exhaled.

Jimmy sighed, "Ahhh. Oh yea."

Jane put her lips to Joan's clit and sucked. She found her friend wet with an abundance of girl goo. The taste was earthy, tangy and definitely yummy. She slurped up as much as she could get.

"All right Wilson twins, do me. Do me good."

Jimmy pounded Joan like he was a human jackhammer. He fucked her furiously. To him she was the bitch that was going to satisfy his tremendous carnal need. All that mattered was his release.

Joan understood his condition. In her life from time to time, she too had been subjected to this type of corporal fever. She did not begrudge him this act of loveless sex.

She actually enjoyed the fierce rutting. She knew that such extreme sex was likely to yield a short liaison, but she wasn't concerned. She was certain that her participation would not be unrewarded. She was sure she would climax. With Jimmy boffing her and Jane eating her pussy, she was confident of a big O.

"Oh," Joan groaned. "Yes. Right there. Oh yes. . . . right there. Mmm . . . Ohhhhh," she finished with a squeak. Her body twitched then trembled as she came. Hard.

Her cries and spasming pussy pushed Jimmy over the edge.

"Ah . . . Ahhh," he cried as he filled her up with his sperm.

Joan frantically reached down and pushed Jane off her over stimulated clit. Jane sat on her heels and watched her brother endeavored to shove his cock as far as humanly possible into Joan and hold it there. Joan took went rigid. The shower was quiet.

As their orgasms crested, Jane heard the pair breathe deeply. She saw her brother's cream leaking out of Joan's pussy. Her brother's shrinking penis slipped out and the flow increased.

Wordlessly everyone washed themselves and departed. Towels were tossed into a pile on the floor. They all ended up in the kitchen naked silently drinking beer. Jimmy was embarrassed by his animalistic behavior. He had used Joan. He knew it and so did the girls. The girls were quiet to avoid making a big deal about what happened.

Jimmy downed three beers quickly. Buzzed, his mood lightened. He belched and then said, "I'm hungry. How about pizza? Yes, let's have a pizza tonight. A large pepperoni pizza."

"Jimmy, you know I only like plain cheese," his sister said.

Joan spoke up, "Get one of each."

Jimmy dialed the local pizza place. "Yes, I'd like to order one large pepperoni pizza and one large plain cheese pizza. You can deliver those can't you? Great. My address is 234 Spruce Street. Thirty minutes? Perfect."

He turned to the girls. "Ladies, while we wait I will school you at Scrabble."

"That will be the day," Jane quipped.

The three of them sat at the kitchen table and played Scrabble. Jimmy was doing horribly, as his sister had predicted. The alcohol didn't improve his game and both girls were playing to win. They studied the board and their letters. They came up with many high scoring words. Jimmy spent the time observing their tits as their soft flesh bounced and jiggled.

He studied everything about their breasts. He noted the slope of their breasts and the size, color and degree of hardness of their nipples. The women were focused on the game and did not notice his leering. They were also unaware that his cock was so hard that the tip of it brushed up against the underside of the table.

"Ding dong," the doorbell rang.

Jimmy said to his two naked companions, "Dinner is on me." He put some cash on the table.

"Thanks, that is nice of you brother."

No one moved. Jimmy said, "I need both of you to answer the door and get our dinner."

"What?" Jane screamed.

"You little devil," Joan said with a hint of respect in her voice having caught on to his well-executed scheme.