Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought the girls together after their warm up drills. She told herself, "Now is the perfect time to be unpredictable." She spoke to her team.

"Over the years we've gained a reputation for being a precise, methodical squad. We moved the ball from A to B to C. I am sure everyone is expecting us to stick to our routine. Well, today they will be wrong."

There was a buzz in the group as the girls talked to each other. The Coach held up her hand and said:

"So here's the plan: instead of our usual play of working the ball forward by a series of short passes, I want the goalie and our fullbacks to BOOM the ball as far forward as you can. When we stop their attack in our end, send the ball over the heads of their strikers and middies. Sam, Joan and Jane, be prepared to get on your horses when our defense gains control of the ball. I want you racing down field to capture these long passes, get around their fullbacks, and make a quick scoring shot on goal."

The girls were intrigued by this new strategy. Coach Troutman said, "Okay? Does everyone understand? We've practiced this. It's our "Hail Mary/Half Court Shot" play. This is the type of thing we do when times running out and we are losing. I want you to execute this long ball, lightening strike play on Benchfield from the very beginning of the game. We will catch them by surprise! Let's go team! Score! Score! Go Warriors!"

The teams took the field. The Benchfield Bears got the ball to start the game. They were a perennial power with skilled players and good coaches. Last year, Troutman's team eked out a close win in a tightly contested game.

Benchfield moved the ball forward, poking and prodding the Warriors' defense. One of the Benchfield strikers got herself caught in a crowd and lost the ball. The defender cleared the ball kicking it high and as far as she could.

Jane raced down the field, the ball on her side. With a burst of speed she was able to catch it on the toe of her extended leg. She absorbed the ball's momentum and it checked up in front of her.

Jane regained her balance, took the ball and headed to the goal. She was uncovered and had space to work. She ran straight towards the left fullback. The goalie and the center fullback drifted to her side of the field.

Jane stutter stepped, cut sharply and played the ball to her left foot. She out-maneuvered the defender. The goalie was covering the near post, so Jane sent the ball high to the far post and watched it find the net. Two minutes and fifteen seconds into the game and the Warriors were up one to nil.

Jane's team surrounded her. They hugged and shrieked. Jimmy was standing and shouting from the stands, "Way to go, Jane!"

The Bears used a set play for the next kick-off. They moved the ball down the right side of the field. An aggressive tackle by Giselle stole the ball away. Jazmen quickly put a big foot to the ball sending it far down the field, where Sam, Joan, and Jane gave chase. One of the fullbacks for the Bears came forward to get the ball. She became unnerved with Jane charging directly towards her and misplayed the ball.

Jane knocked the ball to the center of the field where Joan was able to get it. Joan drew the other two fullbacks to her. She made a quick pass to Sam who was able to get a hard shot off. Gooaaall!

The Bears were never in the game after that. The Warriors were up five to zero at half-time. Coach Troutman pulled Jane out of the game early in the second half.

The Warriors went on to win the game six to nothing. As Coach Troutman was having a container of water poured over her head in a victory celebration she was telling herself, "I'm going to suck Philip's cock tonight and swallow this time!"

The shower in the girl's locker-room was party central. The nude girls, happy with their first victory of the season talked, screamed, danced and pounced on one another. Jane was lovingly embraced by so many excited, naked girls with fit, wet bodies that her nipples were fully erect.

^^^

Jimmy missed the end of their soccer game. He and his team-mates had to prepare for their game against the Benchfield football team. He did learn that they had won, however, and was happy for his sister.

Things did not get off to a good start for the football team. Their opponents ran the opening kick-off back. To make matters worse, the Warriors fumbled the snap on their first play and gave the Bears the ball on their own nineteen yard line. The defense rallied and held the Bears to a field goal.

After a decent kick-off return, the Warriors had the ball on the thirty-three yard line. Jimmy spoke up in the huddle. "Guys, this isn't the start we wanted, but we have plenty of time. Let's play our game."

Two running plays netted them only three yards. On third down, they faked a dive play. Jenkins, the quarterback, hit Jimmy on a quick slant, and he fought his way to a first down. He slammed the ball on the ground celebrating the play. The crowd cheered.

The Warriors got in a groove and drove the ball down the field. When they were on their opponents' three yard line, Jenkins faked a hand off up the middle and ran a bootleg around the right side. When the cornerback came up to stop him, Jenkins floated the ball over his head to Jimmy for the touchdown. A loud roar erupted from the home-town fans.

Neither team scored in the next two quarters. Both defenses improved their play and stifled the opposition's offense. With only two minutes left in the fourth quarter, the Bears were leading ten to seven. They had the ball and were content to run the clock out.

The Warrior defense was yelling and trying to fire each other up. Jimmy joined in, shouting, "Come on D. One stop. That's all we need."

The Bears ran the ball again to take time off the clock. Thompson, the big nose guard, got penetration and blew up the play. The running back was stood up and lost the ball. It ricocheted off three players before it popped up into the air near Jimmy.

Jimmy snatched it out of the air and took off running. He easily distanced himself from the chunky offensive linemen chasing him. One juke broke the quarterback's ankles and Jimmy ran sixty yards for a touchdown. Jane, Susie and Joan stood and screamed with the other Warrior fans as Jimmy scored the winning touchdown.

^^^^

Everyone met up at the after game party. Jimmy was mobbed by the crowd when he walked in. Some people chanted his name, "Jim-my. Jim-my!" There were also cries of adulation, "Our hero!" "You're the man!" "HEY Jimbo!" and "Run Jimmy Run."

It was five minutes before his sister and friends could get to him. Joan said, "Good game, Jimmy."

"Thanks."

"You saved the day," Susie squealed.

"No. Football is a team game. If Thompson hadn't caused that fumble. . ."

"Listen to him," Jane teased. "So humble!" She followed her comment up with a play punch in the arm.

"Look who's talking. You guys won a big game too. And Jane, you scored a hat trick."

Jane blushed. She was embarrassed to have her exploits brought up so she changed the subject. "Let's get a beer." Her crowd concurred and headed to the keg.

Susie, Jane, Joan and Jimmy moved about more or less as a group that night. Occasionally one would be peel off to talk to someone, get a drink, or to dance. Jimmy took turns dancing with all three of them. They were all having a good time.

The head cheerleader and her crew gathered on the other side of the room. With military precision, her entourage picked off the girls. The underlings engaged Joan and Jane in conversation and steered them away from Jimmy.

To completely isolate Jimmy, Susie was waylaid by a nerdy kid as she returned from the bathroom. "Hi Susie. I'm Steven."

Steven didn't usually talk to girls. Some large football players, friends of the cheerleaders, made him do it. They sent him over to talk to Susie. He continued, "I very much enjoyed your exhibition at the science fair."

Susie looked her classmate over. He was small, geeky and as far from the popular crowd as she was. "Steven, there is no need for you to introduce yourself. We are in the same calculus, biology, and physics classes. I know who you are."

He squinted at her through his thick glasses. Beads of perspiration were running down his face. He was nervous and he couldn't think of anything else to say to her.

Curiosity got the better of her and she asked, "So how did you get invited to this beer bash with all the jocks and popular kids?"

"Yes. It is unusual for me to be with this crowd. Hee haw." He laughed making a sound one would associate more with a donkey than a human. He pushed his glasses back into place and surprised her with his answer, "This is my house."

"Oh. I didn't know."

"Some of the jocks I do papers for, told me they would let me come to two of these parties if I hosted one. I used the money I earned over the summer to buy my folks a vacation in Branson. My parents love country music."

He snorted and then continued. "I sent them a letter saying they had won a free week-end trip. That got them out of town so we could have the party here. Pretty smart, huh?"

"Yes Steven. It's a great party."

"Even better now that I get to talk to you. Say do you have a little Russian in you?"

Susie wondered where that question came from. "Ah no, my families heritage is mostly Welsh and Scottish."

"Would you like some?"

She just stared at him not comprehending what he was trying to say. He looked at her expectantly. When she didn't respond he said, "My middle name is Ivan. I'm of Russian descent."

Crickets.

His big smile faded. "I guess I blew it. The guys told me that was a sure fire pick up line. I'm suppose to ask if you have a little something in you. You say no. I then say do you want my penis in you? I'm sorry. I just can't talk to beautiful women."

Susie said, "That's a horrible pick up line. I can't believe anyone falls for that."

He looked crestfallen and turned as if to slink away, but she stopped him. "I liked the other part of what you said. So you think I'm a beautiful woman?"

Steven answered enthusiastically, "Yes. I never thought I'd have a chance with you. You're smart, beautiful and you have some friends. I saw you out on a date with Jimmy Wilson. My God, he's a football hero."

Susie grabbed his arm and steered him outside. He wasn't a handsome guy, but who was she to be picky. She wasn't a pretty girl. They did have many things in common and he had all ready admitted he liked her. This had possibilities. She said, "Jimmy and I am not an item anymore. He's just a friend. So tell me what you like about me . . ."

They went out into the moonlight. Susie figured the less light the better for a plain girl like her.

^^^

The plan to get Jimmy alone worked. The people he came to the party with were all occupied. He was left standing alone, drinking a beer and tapping his foot to the music. That's when the queen bee made her approach.

"Hi. It's Jimmy, isn't it? I don't believe we have been properly introduced, I'm Candace. My friends call me Candy. I do hope we can be friends." She ended her sentence by batting her big green eyes.

Jimmy looked over the beautiful girl as he listened to melodious voice. She was tall and lean. She had a dancer's slender, graceful body. God saw fit to give her a double helping of breasts. Her chest was nearly as large as Joan's. This girl also had wonderful hair. Long wavy locks of auburn hair cascaded passed her shoulders. Everything about her was polished, elegant and beautiful.

Jimmy was taken aback by her beauty. He stuttered, "Oh. Umm. . . Ah. Yes, I'm Jimmy Wilson and everyone knows who you are. You're Candace Kowalski, the head cheerleader. Pleased to meet you."

He stuck his hand out awkwardly. She extended her dainty hand. She didn't actually shake his hand. She grasped it and held it. Her thumb and fingers gently rubbed his hand and fingers. It felt nice.

"Can't we be friends?"

"Huh? Sure."

"Then call me Candy."

"Right. Yes. Hello Candy." Jimmy wondered, "Is it hot in here?" He was suddenly sweaty and uncomfortable.

She stepped close to him and brushed his cheek with the tip of her left index finger. She said, "You're cute." She looked deep into his eyes. Then she giggled, tossed her long hair about before she shook her shoulders which caused her massive mammaries to jiggle enticingly.

"Thanks, and you're beautiful" Jimmy responded. He was uneasy. She still was caressing his right hand, and her actions were causing movement in his shorts. His dick was waking, unfolding. Embarrassed, he looked around. He saw his sister talking to another of the cheerleaders, She was staring at him. She looked unhappy and disappointed.

Jimmy pulled his hand away from Candace. He stepped away from her. He struggled for something to say. He had limited knowledge of her. He knew she was one of the prettiest girls in school, head cheerleader and rumor had it that she recently broke up with her college boyfriend because he cheated on her.

Suddenly it dawn on him. She was flirting with him and Jane was seeing it happen. He had to end it quickly before Jane thought that he as trying to make time with Candace.

"Hey Candace . . . Candy. It's been nice to meet you. Look, I need to go home. I promised my Dad. . ." He just let that sentence hang.

Candy was stunned. She wasn't accustomed to boys declining to spend time with her. She recovered and saved face by saying, "Of course. I have to run too." She turned sharply and walked away.

Jimmy wiped the perspiration off his forehead and went over to his sister. Her companion had just left, returning to the pack that followed Candace.

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely. "I didn't instigate that. As soon as I realized she was hitting on me, I made up an excuse to get away. I was devastated by the sad look in your eyes. Jane, let's go home. There isn't another girl here or in the world I want to be with. You're the one I love. You are all I need."

Jane teared up. He had alleviated all her fears. She was speechless. Her heaving breasts pressed against his chest. For Jimmy and Jane, the room went quiet. The game they had been playing was over. Jane knew that what he said was true.

She admitted to herself, "I believe him. He wants me, only me." She finally spoke the words. "I love you too Jimmy."

Jimmy kissed her on the lips. Not a quick peck and not in jest or playfully, he kissed her passionately. "Let's get out of here," he said.

Joan had seen their kiss and over heard their proclamations of love. She understood their desire to get home. She came up to them and said, "I'm ready to leave."

They all said good-bye to their friends. They couldn't find Susie. She had driven in her own car so they didn't worry about her.

They were silent on the drive home. They all knew what was going to happen, and they all wanted it to happen. Joan was so happy for Jimmy and Jane.

When they arrived home, Joan made herself scarce. Jimmy took Jane by the hand and led her to his bedroom. He pulled her into his arms. The stood nose-to-nose staring into each others eyes. She saw hunger. He saw love. He kissed her softly at first. Successive kisses grew in heat and ardor.

Jane sighed. Finally, she was ready to give in to her passion. He was her brother, but that fact would no longer stop her. She clawed at his shirt, pulling it over his head. Jimmy too was vigorous. He slipped a hand under her top, under her bra and grasped his prize. He squeezed her breast causing her nipple to elongate.

Each grew frustrated by the lack of skin-to-skin contact.

"Jane, I want you so badly. Nothing is going to prevent me from taking you."

She said breathily, "Take my body. You already have my soul."

They broke apart and hurriedly ripped off their clothes. Jimmy stared at her body so intently that it made Jane self-conscious. She put an arm across her boobs and dropped a hand in front of her vagina.

"No Jane. No hiding. You cannot deny me. You are mine to love. Your body is mine to ravage." He pulled her arms aside and again stared at her. He absorbed the sight, the incredible, lovely view. Her embarrassment disappeared. She saw nothing but love in his eyes.

Jimmy dropped to his knees before her. His hand grasped her ass and he brought her sex to him. He kissed her clit and sunk his tongue into her folds. Jane sighed.

Not satisfied with this level of access to her delicious sex, Jimmy scooped her up and carried her to the bed. He buried his head into her crotch and kissed and licked her pussy. Jane pulled her heels up and spread her legs wide for him. He devoured her and she loved it. Her sex was gushing. Her hips rocked into his face.

Jimmy crawled up her body. His cock pressed against the entrance of her vagina. His face was inches from hers. He said, "Sister, you are mine!" He drove forcefully into her claiming her as his own.

Jane climaxed. "Oh God. Yes! Finally!"

Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and memories. All the times they had been naked together and when they had playfully enjoyed each others bodies, yet never fully admitting how desperately they loved one another. Those memories, plus his big dick stretching her grateful pussy, set off fireworks in her body.

"Did I hurt you?" Jimmy suddenly concerned that he had been too aggressive. "I shouldn't have. . ."

"You shouldn't have waited so long," his sister said interrupting him. "You didn't injure me. I came. I came on you big beautiful dick as soon as you entered me. God, it felt good. It still feels wonderful. Don't stop," she pleaded.

Jimmy smiled and did as he was told. He fucked her long and slow, hard and fast. He drove her to another peak and filled her with his cream as the twins orgasmed simultaneously.

Jimmy got hard again and again. He put his erections to good use. For their second bout, Jimmy pounded her from behind doggy-style and got to enjoy the big cushion her wide hips and ample derriere provided. Jane took over for their third round, straddling him and riding him for a long, long time. It was a simple fuck and allowed them to gaze upon each other. Jimmy took her over the edge by pulling and pinching her sensitive nipples.

Neither had experienced sex like this. The passion was palpable and the climaxes so good. The twins expressed their love and exhausted their bodies. They fell asleep in a bed soaked with their sweat and other bodily fluids. Their sleep was well earned. It was a deep and peaceful slumber that only those who are absolutely certain that they are loved enjoy.

^^^

Jane woke to find Jimmy staring at her. He had awakened earlier and stayed in bed gazing at her in adoration. She asked him, "What are you doing?"

"I believe I am staring at an angel and I am telling myself what a lucky guy I am."

"Thanks, that's so sweet." She kissed him. Then she said, "Now get off me before I pee the bed."

He laughed and she raced to the bathroom. The damn burst and she began to pee, luckily she was over the toilet. She sat down quick and hard. "Oh thank goodness I made it." A hissing sound filled the bathroom.

"I'm thirsty. Do you want some juice?" Jimmy asked as he slipped on a pair of boxers.

"Sounds good. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

Jane flushed. Wash her face and hands. She brushed her teeth and hair, then threw on a sleeping tee and joined Jimmy in the kitchen. They kissed, made eyes at each other and ate a light breakfast.

Afterward. Jane flopped on the sofa with a magazine while Jimmy took a shower.