All Comments on 'Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 02'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
You do write a hot tale!

This was really a great little escapade. They need to become a forever threesome! Definitely Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
honest opinion

you went to far to fast it is very dangerous to include kristen in their fun she could easily get hurt or mad and tell on them. it is really doubtful that he would go for it not wanting to ruin his thing with sis. it seems to me that when athena started to feel up kristen he would have gone up to his room and locked the door ignoring and avoiding them. keep it atleast somewhat believable and realistic if i wanted a fantasy i would have gone to that area. this site needs more honest opinions and less kiss ass ones it's the only way you writers and this site are going to improve.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story.

I am so hard. Two beautiful pussies....One getting fucked and eating the other.

pussy juice all over my face.6564

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

'Nut Butter'?! (Groan). Please, make it stop! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Size matters?

So, read this: "Athena ever so slowly pulled her finger out of her and sucked the juice from her digit while reaching to her bedside dresser, opening the drawer and pulling out a long, slim dildo, the width of about three of my fingers."

....um, maybe you meant two fingers, cause three fingers wide isn't exactly 'thin' :). ...unless its the size of the Holland tunnel down there!

Luvu78Luvu78about 7 years ago
Great story

The plot is captivating. Great imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous