Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers

"The Notebook?" I lamented loudly. "Not The Notebook!"

Athena was sitting against the left arm of the divan, Kristin gathered into the nook of her right arm.

"Yes, The Notebook!" Athena grinned, "Especially if you want to get laid tonight!"

I was bent over, mixing drinks for each of us when she said that, and my head snapped over at them just as Kristin elbowed Athena right in the boob. I acted as if I didn't hear that and continued my bartending duties. I handed each one of the girls a nice, stiff Crown and Coke and settled down next to Kristin with the popcorn in my lap just as Noah was laying in the intersection, watching the street lights change colors.

Athena and I were well into our second drink, Kristin almost done with her first when the abandoned house scene came on. We had verbally jostled back and forth between each other for the entire movie until then, and when this came on, we all three were rather silent. I saw out of my peripheral vision that Athena's hand had snaked down to Kristin's breast and her fingers were lazily tweaking the long nipple through the thin cloth of the shirt. I cleared my throat.

"You girls are acting strange. What the fuck is going on?"

They just gave me a strange look and almost in unison shrugged their shoulders as if to say "No clue what you are talking about!"

We all sat in relative silence while I sipped on my fourth Crown and Coke, my face numb from the alcohol. The scene where Noah and Allie were in the boat was on and I settled back into the couch. I could tell through my peripheral vision that Athena was still massaging Kristin's massive breasts and by how those things were poking through her top, I knew that she loved it. I knew that she and Athena had, um, 'spent time together', so to speak. Neither one had ever come right out and said anything, but I remember that before Kristin and I got together hearing some serious sex sounds floating through the walls and into my ears as I jerked my tool to the resonance of their coupling when she spent the night over at our house.

The scene played out and I began to get hard again. Not only from the sex scene, but from what the girls were doing to each other as well. I was pretty buzzed, and I did nothing to hide the tent forming in my shorts. I could hear the girls share a light giggle, which I thought was from the awkwardness of the situation. I was wrong.

"Someone is enjoying this!" Athena snorted as Kristin reached over and squeezed my burgeoning cock through my shorts.

"Kristin," Athena started, "I want to see it. Will you let me see it?"

I knew that Kristin was pretty conservative, and I rolled my eyes, Athena had just busted us. We were fucked.

"I want to see it too." Kristin gushed. "Will you show it to us, Max, please?"

I leaned forward and turned to them, looking at them like they were purple aliens. Following a pregnant pause, Kristin just smiled at me and nodded her head. My heart was pounding through the walls of my chest as I stood and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and boxers, lingering, and then shucking them down my legs, revealing my semi-hard cock to my sister and girlfriend simultaneously. I sat back down nonchalantly and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Nice! Had I known that such a big, fat cock was right next door," Athena lied, "I would have snuck into your room!"

"You would NOT have, would you?" Kristin asked, astonished at the prospect. When Athena nodded that indeed, she would have, Kristin added, "That would be so hot!"

"Well...maybe later, you can share?" Athena kissed her shoulder before looking over at me. "Get it hard for us, Max, please?"

Both girls sucked in their breath as my hand grasped my cock, pulling back on my shaft to make my large mushroom shaped head expand. Kristin let out a low, soft moan as she watched me, turned on by the scene in front of her. I began to slowly stroke my now hard cock as they watched me, while Athena ran her hands over Kristin's breasts, then slid one hand into Kristin's pajama bottoms and into her thong, sliding over her shaved smooth skin and finding her wet slit waiting for her below.

As I began to stroke myself faster and faster, Athena began to rub Kristin's clit in time with my rhythm. As I jerked faster, I could see a blur of motion in Kristin's pants as Athena's hands moved over her pussy, and when I slowed to a stop to squeeze my member, Athena's would slowly insert a finger deep into Kristin's swollen pussy lips. My moaning was turning both girls on and Kristin admitted that she could already feel herself closing in on an orgasm. Suddenly, I began to work my shaft faster and faster, cupping my balls in my hand and kneading them between my fingers. I could see Kristin grind her pussy into Athena's hand, close to her release. I let out a deep growl and shot one of my trademark loads all over my flat, muscular belly, Peter North would have been proud. As my girlfriend watched me blast my nut butter, I heard her groans of pleasure and she began to cum too, not trying at all to keep silent as her whole body shook with her orgasm while Athena had a stern look of determination on her face as she worked her best friend to a cum.

Athena pulled her hand from Kristin's sopping wet pussy and stuck her cum-coated fingers between her plump lips, licking the sweetness off them. The two girls stood and left the room, leaving me to clean myself up. I grabbed my boxers and wiped off my belly and cock, threw them on the floor, and then followed them upstairs.

They were in Athena's room, already sprawled out on her bed with Athena on top of her. They had wasted no time in getting completely naked, strewing their clothing along the stairs and the hallway that led to her bedroom door. I could see Athena as she was in command, on top of Kristin and slurping noisily at her erect nipple and rubbing her mons. I leaned against the door and watched, my cock rock hard again.

I observed as Athena inserted her middle finger into Kristin's pussy and began to slide it in and out as Kristin moaned and her hips started to rotate, grinding into my sisters little hand. Athena ever so slowly pulled her finger out of her and sucked the juice from her digit while reaching to her bedside dresser, opening the drawer and pulling out a long, slim dildo, the width of about three of my fingers. She slid it slowly into her friend's pussy, and Kristin moaned, unable to hold back, and began to move her hips, fucking the invader. Athena leaned down and began to lick Kristin's exposed clit as she fucked her with the toy, running her tongue in a circular motion all around her friend's pleasure button. I was amazed at the sight of Kristin's love bud, it was enormous! That could be why she was so nervous about me seeing it, it looked like a tiny cock.

Kristin's moans were escalating into screams, and as I watched, Athena took her throbbing clit into her mouth and sucked hard as Kristin arched her back severely, exploding in an earth shattering orgasm, riding the dildo as the sexual crescendo took her over. I could barely keep from cumming right there, not wanting to blast off again so soon, I released my grip on my boner and sidled up to the bed close to the two incredibly sexy naked girls that were in front of me.

Athena and Kristin shared a sweet kiss as Athena removed the dildo from Kristin's pussy and brought it to their lips. Both girls twined their tongues around it, lapping up Kristin's juices and longing for the feel of a real cock against their lips. I laid down next to them and began kissing Kristin in earnest, and I could not restrain a moan of pleasure at the feel of her soft pink lips on mine, and as she parted her lips to allow my tongue to explore her mouth, I moaned even louder and I felt my skin tingle as if it had been shocked with a major electric current. Totally concentrating on Kristin, I lost concentration on what Athena was doing until I felt Kristin's lips pull away from mine and looked up to see Athena kissing her, her plump, Angelina Jolie-like lips caressing Kristin's slender pink ones. Athena broke away to smile her sexy grin at me, and then she kissed me, pulling Kristin with her so the kiss turned into a three way lip lock.

Kristin slid her hands down over my solid chest, and both girls moaned softly at the heat of my skin, and bent their heads to plant little kisses all over me. Athena ran her nails lightly over my skin, making me break out into goose flesh, and both women trailed their tongues over my smooth chest and rippled stomach. Kristin began to circle my nipple with her tongue, and then took it gently into her mouth, lightly biting down as Athena followed her lead and did the same to his other nipple. I could not help it, I felt helpless as I moaned at the sight and feeling of their lips on my sensitive nipples, Athena's hand found my rigid cock and lightly traced its length with her long fingernails.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" Kristin moaned. "This is so wrong, yet so right! I am going to cum again just from watching you two!"

They laid down one on each side of me, Athena's athletic, well muscled body to my left and Kristin with her delicious curves to my right. Kristin leaned in and again began to kiss me passionately, while Athena began nibbling at my neck and ear lobes. Kristin's hands began wandering around my chest until she found my nipple and began rolling it around in between her soft fingertips; her mouth left mine as she began sucking the same nipple. Athena's mouth instantly replaced Kristin's in a tongue-twirling kiss. I reached a hand down on each side and grabbed a tit in each hand, Athena's tight B-cup in the left and Kristin's massive yet amazingly firm DD's in the right. A thought passed through my head right then that Kristin's figure was like a Japanese anime, slender waist and impossibly large breasts that had not even a hint of sag to them. Athena and I were still lip-locked as I felt Kristin's mouth moving down my chest and stomach, Athena quickly left my mouth and began moving down my chest, planting little butterfly kisses on my chest, nipples and abs as she made her way to my shaved bald cock along with her best friend. My two sexual conquests spread my legs out wide and positioned themselves next to each other between them with my cock just in front of their faces.

My penis was raging hard at this point; the veins visibly protruding over my shaft and my large purple head glistening with my fluid.

Athena looked up at me, "So..." she said.

"So?" I asked, lovingly pushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Are you ready for this?" Athena asked Kristin, eliciting a nod from the ravishing brunette.

Kristin wasted no time jumping on the head of my cock and sucking up all of the precum that had been accumulating for hours now. She bobbed her head all over the tip of my cock, flicking her tongue over it before coming up, looking me straight in the eye and telling me that I tasted 'yummy'. She quickly returned my cock to her mouth and slowly began moving up and down with her lips wrapped tightly around my member. Athena whispered in her ear, watching her closely and each time Kristin would take me into her mouth, she moved her lips farther and farther down my shaft. I could feel her tongue applying pressure to the head each time she descended, her warm sweet mouth enveloping my throbbing rod. Athena was patiently watching her girlfriend work my prick in and out of her mouth, teaching her while salivating for a taste of it.

Kristin worked about half of my swollen length into her mouth when she came up, took a deep breath, gave a quick kiss to the tip, and then plunged my hard cock down her throat taking all of it to the base. I knew I was choking her but she stayed down there as long as she could with all of my size lodged deep in her throat and massaged my prick with her tongue. All I could do was throw my head back in ecstasy and try my best not to spew my load down her throat right then and there. After what felt like an eternity, she came up off my cock, gasping for air.

Athena knew that she would need a minute to catch her breath after choking herself on my cock, so she picked up where Kristin left off, grabbing my cock at the base and slipping my engorged head between her lips and swallowing my cock all the way to the balls.

Kristin leaned back and observed, slowly caressing my thigh.

"Oh, my God," She moaned, "I am shaking; you are sucking your brother off!"

Athena did not stop, she just gave the 'thumbs up' sign, as she moved her mouth slowly and passionately up and down my cock, each time pulling all the way up to the head and then back down to the root, liberally soaking my shaft with her saliva. I could feel it trickle over my tensed nut sack. She took those wet balls in her hand and began slowly massaging them while giving me the best blowjob ever. While Athena was on my cock, Kristin moved down behind her and began sliding her hands up her thighs to her wet and waiting pussy. Kristin opened her legs and began playing with her own pussy as Athena opened her thighs to allow her best friend access to her slick tunnel. With Athena still slowly and lovingly working my cock, Kristin's head disappeared as she began licking at Athena's swollen woman flesh. The feeling of a hot tongue lapping at her cunt had Athena moaning on my prick. The vibrations surged through my body and shook my bones. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

Reluctantly, I sat up and my cock slipped from Athena's mouth and she gave me a pouty look and mewled in protest. I quickly kissed her before rolling her onto her back, giving Kristin better access to her hot pussy. Kristin was working her own honey hole with one hand while finger-fucking Athena with the other, the whole time having her lips locked onto Athena's rigid clit and furiously working it with her tongue. Athena was leaning against my chest and I was pinching each nipple while I kissed, licked, sucked, and nibbled her ears, neck, and shoulders. Since her focus was not on the blowjob that she had administered to me, Athena was now free to focus on her own orgasm, and with Kristin and me working her body at the same time, it didn't take long.

Athena's back arched against my chest in a concerto of moans and whines and having heard this hundreds of times before, I knew that she was on the verge.

"Bite her clit!" I ordered Kristin.

As she heeded my command, I clamped down hard on her nipples with fingers and gave her a deep passionate kiss as her body began erupting in orgasm. She bit down on my lower lip and her screams and moans were muffled by my mouth. I wrapped my strong arms around her and pulled her tightly against my body while Kristin continued working her pussy. Athena was absolutely agog in her orgasm, breaking free of my kiss and emitting an ear splitting scream and when she finally came back to earth, she found herself wrapped snugly in my arms and her loving girlfriend slowly licking the rest of her juices from her outer labia and thighs. She put a hand on my cheek and kissed me softly, while Kristin came up from her pussy and invaded Athena's mouth with her tongue, giving Athena a taste of her own juices, which she loved, sucking at her lips, tongue and cheeks to gather every last drop.

I moved myself to the side, allowing Athena to come down from her sexual high. When Kristin broke off her kiss with Athena, she crawled to me, and we kissed deeply. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her body on top of mine.

"I need to taste you." I whispered to her seductively.

She rose to her knees and positioned herself above my face with her legs on either side of my head. I took in a deep breath as the sweet smell of her filled my nostrils, raising my tongue to her lips and parting them gently. I licked her pussy from her puckered starfish to the clit and back again over and over, just enjoying the taste of her beautiful virginal snatch. I was kneading her ass cheeks in my hand before reaching up to find her massive breasts, fondling them gently, paying special attention to her long, rock hard nipples, rolling them between my fingers and teasing them gently. I felt Athena against me, and looked up to see the two of them kissing fervently again.

I jammed Kristin's body down into my mouth and locked my lips around her swollen, protruding clit. I gently began sucking her long nub and flicked my tongue over the end of it. It was so long that I did to her clit what I liked to have done to my dick and pretty much began giving her head. I could feel her slamming her buttocks into my upper chest as she began fucking my face, nearing another orgasm. I slid that long clit into my mouth and inhaled hard, sucking it further into my mouth and felt her body tense up, and heard her emit an orgasmic wail of ecstasy.

I freed my hands from Kristin's tits and used my left to reach in front of her and spread her pussy to give me better access to her clit as I continued my oral assault on her womanhood. My other hand came around to the back and grabbed a hold of her ass. Athena positioned herself over my erect prick facing the same direction as Kristin, and I felt the tip of my cock against her hot slit as she slowly began to slide her body down, impaling herself on my throbbing prick. She slammed her hips down on my cock and when she bottomed out; she ground her cunt hard against my hips and clenched my steel rod with the muscles of her pussy. I moaned loudly as felt the heat of my sisters' velvety vagina wrapped around my penis, and I clamped down on Kristin's clit like a vise and literally began bobbing my head on her little girl dick faster and faster, her clit felt like a finger in my mouth. My hand left her ass and I slid two fingers into her dripping pussy while Athena rode my cock faster and faster.

Feeling my digital breaching of her sugar walls and the furious rate at which I was working her clit, Kristin's body began to writhe and I knew that she was close. I kept ravaging her clit with my tongue and finger fucking her faster and faster as Athena reached out and grabbed her by the nipples and violently pulled her body towards her so that they were pressed against each other, and Athena began deeply kissing her, sucking Kristin's tongue into her mouth.

"Don't stop, don't...keep going, mmmmm, yeah." She screamed and moaned and all it did was incite me to work her faster and harder.

Kristin came hard, flooding my mouth, the first time that I had seen or tasted a female squirt, and the thought of it made my cock become harder than ever. She came for what seemed like forever, all of the while squirting her sweet nectar, and I could feel a trickle down my cheek.

Athena was still working my cock, slamming her body up and down on my pole like she was possessed. She reached back and began rolling my ball in her hands as she rode me faster and harder. Kristin was getting excited seeing the action right in front of her eyes and positioned her body so that she could lick Athena's clit every time she came down on my cock, which made Athena growl like a wild animal and fuck me faster and harder. I was getting close to an explosion and I could hear Athena moaning loudly as she neared her climax.

Abruptly, Athena's body clenched as her orgasm detonated within her body and she ground her pelvis hard into mine. I grimaced at the sharp pain that put the brakes on my impending orgasm, but waited for Athena to get off, like a good brother would. She dismounted and collapsed next to me, laid out on her stomach, panting and gasping for air.

I looked over as Kristin was fingering herself furiously, obviously excited at the taboo that she was experiencing. I gripped her arms and pulled her to me as I twisted, lowering her body to the bed before climbing on top of her in the missionary position. Athena propped herself up on her elbow and with her other hand, gripped my cock and pointed it towards her best friends virgin hole.

gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers