Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speak now or forever hold your peace!" Athena giggled.

"Jesus," Kristin panted like a rabid dog, "please fuck me, please!"

She grunted as I sank myself into her right down to the balls on my first try, her wetness was so great that her virgin walls offered no resistance to my thick six and a half inches. I let her get used to the size of my penis inside her and just looked into her gorgeous face, eyes closed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Athena lightly kissed her shoulder and brushed the hair out of her face. After a few moments, Kristin turned her head to me and our eyes locked. She smiled.

"Its okay, please, make love to me."

I began to screw her at a moderate pace, feeling her heels hook lightly around my calves, every few moments jack-hammering her pussy to get her reaction.

Athena was busy tweaking and sucking on her nipples, and Kristin pleaded, "Fuck me hard, dammit!"

I pushed myself up on my knees and began to fuck her deep and hard with long, furious strokes while Athena rubbed her long clit with reckless abandon. Kristin grunted and I could see the cords in her neck stand out in bold relief as yet another orgasm took her over.

"Please, fuck that pussy!" Kristin pleaded.

I penetrated Athena with 3 fingers as she lay beside us and curled my fingers to caress her 'G' spot.

Athena screamed and clenched my fingers with her legs as I felt my balls clench up as Kristin's tight pussy walls clamped down on my Johnson and in one mind numbing, utterly unforgettable instant, the entire room erupted together. Athena squirmed against my fingers as Kristin lifted her ass to meet my strokes as I erupted deep inside of her spurt after spurt of hot cum. I looked down upon a three way orgasm and savored the moment.

I was light headed as our mutual orgasms ebbed like the tide. I dismounted from Kristin and laid next to her, Athena on the other side and we all three just basked in the afterglow, touching each other lovingly, giving little kisses and murmuring sweet nothings to each other.

Kristin kissed me sweetly, then turned and kissed my twin sister.

"That was so beautiful...thank both of you!" Kristin said with tears in her eyes. "I could not think of two people that I would have shared this experience with. You two are so amazing! I came eight times!" "I can assure you, Kris," Athena cooed, "it was our pleasure."

I readily agreed, and stood up to go pee, and when I did so, Athena made a bee line to Kristin's puffy, swollen cunt and began sucking and slurping at it, trying to get a taste of my sticky goodness.

I just stood there, and drank in the scene, not believing at all that my abused cock could begin showing signs of life as I watched my sister suck at my girlfriend's fresh fucked pussy. I figured that after peeing, I would go and make a sandwich, my parents were gone, and this was going to be a blissfully long weekend, I would need the energy.