Twisted Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove to the mall, I began to wonder what was up his sleeves. When I asked him, all he said was you'll see. We went straight to Footcandy, one of my favorite places. He said he would buy me whatever I wanted, as long as I played his game that he had in mind for me.

After browsing for a while, I picked out a pair of black pumps, a pair of Uggs boots, and a pair of Jimmy Choo sandals. I tried to stay conservative, but the cheapest pair was $195! He took me down an aisle and told me to try them on, and pick out my favorite ones. I happily agreed and started to find a salesperson to help me try them on.

"Wait a second, I need you to do something first." He said cryptically.

"Okay."

"Give me your panties."

I gave him a shocked look, which then melted into a sly smile. I made sure no one was looking, then reached down and slid them down. I handed them over.

"You are a dirty little pervert!" I whispered in his ear.

I sat down, and a young salesman, probably a couple years older than me, asked if I needed any help.

"Yeah, these darn boots are hard to take off, do you mind"

He agreed and I hiked one foot up onto the chair to undo them. He knelt down in front of me to help. With my leg up and the short skirt, my pussy was totally exposed to him. He immediately noticed, but quickly looked away. He could not suppress the grin on his face, though.

"Well, are you going to help or not?" I asked.

His face and hands were literally inches away from my bared womanhood as he helped shuck my boots off.

"I know what you're smiling about..." I informed him.

"So...how's the weather out there today?" he asked as he took the other boot off.

"Oh..it's hot, very, very hot.." I purred.

"Yea, I can see."

"But I think it may get wet soon...the weather that is."

He put his hand behind my calf and guided my foot into the pumps.

"It's good when it's wet...the weather that is."

I spread my legs a bit farther, and my skirt rode up even higher.

"Ooh, these are nice. Let's try the Uggs next.

I looked up and saw Kyle lurking by a row of shoes. He gave me a thumbs up. I spread my legs even farther, and my skirt went all the way up to my waist, My snatch was totally exposed now. Luckily, the store wasn't very busy.

As he helped get the boots on, I placed my hands on my lips. I could feel how wet I was, this was such a turn on. I lifted my leg straight up, acting like I was admiring the shoes, and he was admiring my pussy, totally exposed, just inches from his face. I had always been able to lift my leg up like that, like a cat, when it licks itself. I wasn't quite that limber, although I once did try to!

"You know you want to kiss it!" I urged.

He leaned forward and plunged his tongue into my eager hole. I instantly felt a rush of excitement. He moved his tongue up and started teasing my clit. I lowered my leg onto his shoulder. I looked over his head and saw Kyle standing at the end of the aisle. I was dripping wet now, and getting closer to cumming with each flick of his tongue.

"Put a finger in..." I moaned.

He slipped one in, working it in and out as he licked me. Just then a woman walked down our aisle. When she saw us, she got a shocked look on her face and turned around, but then she looked back and smiled. I moaned out loud as I came all over his face. I guess it was the thrill of being in public that made me climax so quickly. Kyle came around the aisle just as I was taking my leg off the salesman's shoulder and he was wiping his face on his sleeve.

"Hello dear, did you find anything you like?" he asked innocently.

"Oh, did I ever! I want these pumps!"

The salesman got an incredulous look on his face as he realized Kyle was my bf.

"Will that be cash or charge sir?"

We paid and practically ran for the car. The salesman's tongue had started my engine, and I needed cock. Kyle was also in a state, and needed to punish his slutty little girlfriend. Needless to say, the sex was awesome.

My next challenge came as a total surprise. I had been silently awaiting it for several weeks, but did not ask Kyle about it at all. My excitement with the pizza boy and the shoe salesman had been obvious, so there was no need for words. Whenever I did talk about with Kyle, we would both get very heated up.

But there was a nagging itch that needed to be filled. I know that I'm a total slut, but that itch probably had to do with the fact that I hadn't seen Ben for several months. I hoped my next challenge would scratch that itch. It came out of the blue with a phone call from Kyle at around 10 PM on a Tuesday night

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing really, sitting here being bored."

"Need to do any laundry?"

"You know the answer to that."

My housekeeping skills are a little lacking, to say the least, so yes, there was mucho dirty clothes that needed to be washed.

"Let's go to the Laundromat."

"Why, there's machines here at the apartment complex?"

"Just go with it, I know you'll like what I've got in mind."

It dawned on me that this was going to be my next challenge, and a shiver of anticipation ran down my spine.

"Oh, yes sir! What should I wear?"

"Doesn't matter, whatever you've got on now. You may want to have some kind of underwear on."

That was easy, just had a t-shirt, sweat pants, a pair of white lace thong panties, a half bra,and flip-flops on. He picked me and my bag of laundry up 20 minutes later.

Instead of going to Laundromat near my place, we drove across town to one in a quiet little strip mall. There were three other people in there, a couple of women and a man. Kyle helped me bring my stuff in and load a machine.

"Okay, everything into the washer." He said.

"Everything is in there."

"No, I mean everything, take it off." He pointed at what I was wearing.

"Are you serious?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, you can leave your underwear on...unless you're too scared to."

This was way out of the comfort zone. It was one thing to be nude in front of the pizza boy, that was in my own place. And the thing in the shoe store, that was in the back of the store. But this was different, to be nearly naked in here, totally exposed. The place was nothing but windows!

"Don't worry, I'll be on the other side, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you that you don't want to happen to you. All you have to do is yell 'banana', and I'll be right here. So, are you game?"

I gave him a mischievous little smile, and nodded. He walked away to the other side. I took a deep breath, and pulled my top off. Then I pulled my sweats off. Standing there in my bra and panties, no one had yet noticed. The Hispanic lady was the first to notice. She saw me, said "Ayy", and looked down. The other lady saw me and frowned.

"That's ridiculous!" she said.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I only have enough change for one load, and I have to get everything washed." I explained.

She just tsked and went about here business. The man looked at me, and turned his head, but he did have a smile on his face. I just stood there as the washer filled with water. I was in the first row of washers, so anybody looking in from outside could see my naked butt. I sat down in one of the hard plastic chairs and waited. Nothing was happening. It was kind of funny. I was nearly naked, and horny, in a public place at 11 oclock at night, and nobody would even look at me.

The washer clicked off and I began to load a dryer. About that time a homeless guy walked in. He stared at me and yelled.

"Hey! Make em dance!"

I started to get nervous, he seemed crazy. Kyle started to walk over, so the crazy guy left. The washer stopped, so I started loading a dryer. I was bent over when I sensed someone walking in the place and standing behind me.

"Whoa....Wow...hi!" was all he could say.

I stood up and turned around. He was older, maybe late forties, but fit looking, close cropped grayish black hair. I gave him my story about being broke and having to wash everything at once. I surreptitiously glanced at Kyle. He gave me a nod of approval.

"Well, it's too bad you're so broke...but you are absolutely stunning, my name is Dan, by the way."

I introduced myself and shook his hand. After I turned on the dryer, I sat down in one of the hard plastic chairs, back straight, and legs slightly spread. He could not resist but to look back at me every minute or so as he loaded his wash.

"I'm sorry for staring, but you are too beautiful not to look at. Some people should be naked, and some shouldn't, like my wife. You, my dear, definitely should be."

I thanked him. I noticed he was now staring right at my crotch, so I spread my legs just a little bit further. I was starting to get very hot now. He was also staring at my tits. My half-bra usually just barely covered my nipples, and now one had slipped out, as it was starting to get hard. Our eyes met, and I smiled. I then licked my finger, and gently circled my nipple with it.

"Wow....that's really nice..."

As I played with my nipple, I started to get really wet, thanks to having an audience. I shifted my butt in the chair, shifting the tiny frontpiece of my panties, and baring my pussy in the process.

"I like how perfectly shaved you are down there. That must take a lot of concentration."

I lightly placed my fingers on my perfectly shaved vee of blonde hair, rubbing it slightly.

"Oh, do you like it? I usually have someone help me with it."

"Lucky someone! Yes, it's about the nicest one I've ever seen."

I found my other hand rolling one of my nipples, which were getting even harder now.

He sat down next to me. I was past the point of no return, and started to slowly rub myself up and down.

"Sorry...You don't mind if I.....just getting a little horny....."

"No, you go right ahead, as long as you don't mind me watching."

I began to play with myself, rubbing with one hand, fingering with the other. I put my feet up on the chair so I could spread wider. He put his hand on my inner thigh as I masturbated. Just barely touching it, he reached over and made a circle around one of my nipples, making it stand out. I needed a cock in me, now. I knelt on the floor in front of him, and unzipped his fly. I put his half-erect dick in my mouth.

After only a minute or two of blowing him, he was fully erect and ready. I got up, turning my bottom towards him, straddled his legs, and lowered myself onto him as I shifted my panties to the side. He held me under my arms as I rode him up and down. I wanted to be fucked even harder, so I got off of him, and leaned over a washer, presenting him my eager pussy. He stood up and entered me again, this time from behind

"I want you to fuck me hard.."

By now the other people in the Laundromat saw what was going on. I could hear gasps, and saw the angry lady dialing her cell, but I didn't care. The sluttiness of my behavior made me even hotter, and I came all over this stranger's cock. The more he pumped me, the more dirtier I needed to be.

"ohh..unhi...wantyou..unh..to..unh...fuckmy...ass..."I moaned.

His cock well lubed from my thick juices, he complied. I went ahead and slid my panties to the floor. He slowly got the head in my tight asshole, this being only the second time I had ever let anybody in my backdoor. Through sheer determination, he got it all the way in. It felt sooo good!

I reached back between my legs and rubbed my puss as he slowly went in and out. He obviously knew what he was doing, going very slow and gentle, getting me hornier. I needed him to go faster, and again told him to fuck me hard. He was drilling my ass as hard as he could when I came again, this time squirting a jet out. Seconds later, he exploded, filling my butt with his hot cum. I lay against the washing machine, catching my breath, semen running down my leg, when Kyle grabbed me by the arm.

"Cmon, we gotta split, that bitch called the cops!"

Still in a post-sex high, I smiled at my violator.

"Thanks..." was all I could say as Kyle drug me out of there.

It was like I was high, the experience of getting fucked in public had put me in a state I had never experienced before. Kyle carried me from the car to his door, still naked. Once inside, he threw me on the bed and fucked the shit out of me, as another man's semen continued to drip down my leg.

I sometimes worry that my sex life is spiraling out of control. I continue to go to school and work, with success, but sex is always on my mind. What strange paths our lives take.

12