All Comments on 'Twisted Passion'

by ScottRichardson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what is wrong with you people...

There was no abuse here. The author shows have written in a safe word and realized that with a gag there needs to be another form of communication. Otherwise if this same scene was reversed you would have said it was hot. This was his fantasy and his wife that, for a moment let's say, is in a commented relationship with open communication skills. Clearly he told her his fantasy so they have an open communication relationship and that it's usually built on trust. Get it! Trust! He trusted her to fulfill guys fantasy and not let him chicken out of it along the way by push with just the right amount of tough love against his own built walls. She went to his limits, and slightly crested over them to where he could still with stand the pain and pleasure safely like a good Dom/Domme would do. Inside the head of many subs is a loud no, and some time out side of the head to...hey bdsm. No and stop do not count...where the hell have you been! Safeword people!

I''m tired of it's okay to discipline a little naughty girl until the master draws blood, but heaven forbids a man wants to live out a fantasy or relinquish control...oh no the woman is an abusive sadist. Get over your insecure selves.

ScottRichardsonScottRichardsonabout 9 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the feedback, pro and con.

The missus and I have been together a long while and trust her with my well being implicitly. Otherwise, why would one get himself into such a predicament in the first place? I'm very fortunate to have such an open and honest relationship.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
The wife raped her husband

And he wants more? Not in this lifetime...a lawyer will be seen, I will move across the country and find another job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous