All Comments on 'Twisted Tails Ch. 01'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

whats the 1st pt of this story

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 11 years ago
Oh yeh

waiting for the next chapter.

Anon

Read More Than Just a Fairy Tale then Buster's Story and you will be up to date.

EpixrysonEpixrysonover 11 years ago
loved your story

Keep up the very interesting writing

thanks

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
To Wanderingaimlessly

Thanks for the advice Wanderingaimlessly I will do just that, although I did enjoy this chapter, I loved the frisbee bit hubby looked at me like I was made when I suddenly burst out laughing. I look forward to the next chapter but will read the stories you suggested while I wait. Thankyou Jaisen for a great read!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Glad your back. Can't wait for the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love It

Jumped for joy When I saw the author, then Andrew and Nonhuman. Very grateful for an excellent beginning of your new series. Thank You

Mitchellsden

MazuriMazuriover 11 years ago
Andrew!!

Glad to see you're posting this to Lit! I love Andrew, he's been one of my fave's since he shut Meg's mom up :) Vivien's in for a bit of a wild ride there.

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
I love this.....!!

I said this before and I am saying this again.Get this to hollywood as a screenplay girl ASAP!!!There is so much crap on tv these days, if you can market this a s a tv series and get good screenwriters to flesh out the story, it can go on for at least 10 seasons!!!!!!! And find a way of introducing that were ferret LMAO!!!!!

JaisenJaisenover 11 years agoAuthor
Books maybe....

Lucian Lover,

I am considering sprucing up the MTJAFT series and publishing it. Beyond that, I'm not sure. Glad you liked this chapter.

Jaisen

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Thank you!

I took your readers advice to anon when it was suggested that..Read More Than Just a Fairy Tale then Buster's Story and you will be up to date.

So did that and now that I have bought a new box of tissues am ready for more of your wonderful tale! So bring on ch 2 of Andrews story, I am all stocked up and ready to go!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!

That was certainly an interesting encounter. I think Andrew is going to be fun to have around for a while.

Mountain_TayMountain_Tayabout 11 years ago
Shifter Logic

The way all the main charachters think (the shifters) is refresing, compared to some scheeming idjiots. I personaly like it.

maxd01maxd01over 10 years ago
Loved the Frizbee

I think I might have commented on it somewhere but that bit with the frizbee had me rolling in bed as I was reading this again for the second or third time. I would almost love to see a part two someday.

rebel697rebel697over 7 years ago
Bite

I would have bitten her in the butt.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Apparently Andrew's wolf is quite well in contact with his human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
692 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES