All Comments on 'Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 03'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The more people who know

The more likely the authorities will know. How many teachers have gone to prison for sexual improprieties? Teenage boys cant keep a secret about sex. So lets assime they know and the pictures they have are being shared. How long before the police come knocking? And if you think sexual impropriety is bad, waituntil you see what happens wth blackmailers. There goes college, a career and thats just for starters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

Robert or Roger. You called him both

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I'm enjoying her continued humiliation. Keep up the insight into her mind.

Also be aware of switching perspectives. Several places where you switch from third to first person. "He bent her over. I had never felt like this before." kind of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So...

...is she now carrying the retiree's baby in her womb? Did he impregnate her? Come on! Enquiring minds want...no, NEED to know!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Good

Finding it hard to read this story because you as the writer have given no clues as to why Lisa is treating Brenda so badly. Also, to have Brenda get sexually excited by all the sexual action without more background into Brenda's personality is hard to fathom. It would make more sense if the story line was written around Lisa having Brenda service her and her friends vs doing guys and taking the chance of getting pregnant since it appears all the guys so far entered her bareback. Lesbian theme would be more palatable I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Inconsistent

You flipped between "Roger" and "Robert" throughout the story. And, even though you made a point of explaining she has no panties, you describe her pussy "inside her panties".

I'm enjoying the story, but the lack of attention to detail is a bit of a problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
472 Followers
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.