Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slender teacher's entire body began to shudder as her hand went into overdrive on her clit. The drumstick trusting in deeper and deeper. Her pussy began to squirt again as her entire body locked in climax!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Don't stop Brenda," She heard his voice. "Make yourself come again."

"OHGOD!! NO PLEASE!! I CAN'T!!" Her hand began wanking her clit, her sore clit. Pleasure warred with pain. "LET ME STOP PLEASE!!"

"No Brenda," he ordered me, "you have to come again."

"OHGOD!! OHGOD!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUUUUUUUCK!! AAAAHHHHH!!" Her body shook uncontrollably and her eyes welled up with tears as her hips bucked violently. A series of orgasms, one after another, destroyed her. The euphoric release of unbelievable pleasure she felt as liquid gushed from her tortured pussy was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Exhausted, she could barely move the drumstick in and out of her body.

"Well done Brenda," his voice barely registered, but a hand gently pulled the drumstick from out of her pussy. "You can stop now."

Soreness began welling up from her body, but it was still mixed with the hints of pleasure from before. Roger took one final shot with his phone and placed it in his bag. Pushing her tussled hair back, she looked up at the older teacher in complete obedience. The man who had just fucked and degraded Brenda leaned over to gently place his hand under her chin and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

"Thanks for the memories. You ended my teaching career with a bang," he said and took a long sniff of the drumstick before putting it in his bag. He then reached over and grabbed one of the folders and put it in his bag.

As if nothing had happened, he casually opened the door and began descending the stairs,leaving her collapsed on the podium completely naked, her clothes strewn around her, her pussy defiled, and her submission complete.

"Oh..." His voice floated in through the open window. "The new music teacher is here. I'd get dressed quickly."

Panicked, Brenda stayed low, gathered her clothes, and tried to get dressed as quickly as possible!

She heard voices as she fixed her hair. Do I look normal? Will the new teacher guess what had happened?

The brunette scrambled to the table just as the door opened.

"Oh, hello?"

Brenda turned to see a young red headed woman looking confused. She was shorter than Brenda's 5'9 and her red hair cascaded in curls. The new arrival wore a purple summer dress that accented her ample cleavage that made Brenda wonder what her breasts looked like... Oh god! What was wrong with her!

She stepped forward, trying to hide her uneasiness."Hi I'm Brenda! I was just helping Roger get things wrapped up."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Daphne." They shook hands and Brenda handed Daphne the second binder. Was the ginger's smile a little too knowing?

Brenda felt heat rising in her cheeks before she scrambled out of the pressbox and down the stands. She glance back and saw the new music teacher wave at her.

The brunette returned the wave before hurrying away. In a week, she had fucked anonymous cocks, submitted to an 18 year-old former student, and now a 63 year-old retiree!

Just what did Lisa have planned next?

12