All Comments on 'Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 04'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How many people do think it takes for a secret to be known?

And when its revealed a teacher is having sex with multiple students, and it WILL be displayed, how long of a prison sentence do you think she will get? Throw in a 10 year sex offender registry, loss of her career, custody of her child, her marriage and her ability to live in almost any town or city, why the fuck would she submit to any blackmail?

There is only one way out and it’s not in confronting her blackmailers, it is in death. Either they die or she does and statistically, she will commit suicide by overdose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous comment

I guess people take these stories to literally. Stories on this site are fantasy and should be taken as such. Well done even if in real life is would never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story

You have a fun story here. Please keep it going. It would be interesting to see your spin on "the accidental porn star" and "Cindy's transition". Keep having fun with your story and only listen to the positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just a comment

This is a great, fun and interesting story. With that said, that is exactly what it is, a story. These people who leave these comments about what would happen in the real world, get a fucking life, it’s a story.

You read it for the entertainment value, that’s it, nothing more. If you don’t like and have to analyze every story on here don’t read it simple as that. I personally can’t wait for the next chapter.

Don’t listen to the negative people who don’t understand that it is just a story, just like a movie you watch, nothing more.

Keep up the great work and Dilly Dilly !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
teacher blackmail

it would be good to see her made to work in a adult book store and make tips ( pun intended) possibly for a black lady owner and her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous