Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think -" Brenda began.

"That's right, you don't think. You obey." Clare smiled. "Why?"

"Why?"

Pain exploded as the eighteen year twisted her right nipple. Clare whispered harshly, "Why do you obey?"

"Because I am a dirty little slut." Brenda was horrified at how easily the words came out of her mouth.

"Good girl. Now turn off the car and follow me." The young blonde got out of the passenger seat and walked to the very back row. By the time, Brenda moved back, the teen had her shorts around her ankles and legs spread. "Now, come and lick me."

Brenda got on her knees and grasped the teen's warm thighs. Really she should have expected this. If she got Clare off quickly, perhaps she could avoid any other humiliations.

She leaned forward and moved her tongue along Clare's entire labia from bottom to top. Her tongue waggled over the clit and then back down. How quickly she learned to do this! And the taste... she kind of liked the tangy taste and better than Lisa. Her tongue plunged deep and then back out. She felt a warm glow of satisfaction as the blonde's hips began thrusting up against her tongue.

The young teen's began to leak a little more and she heard Clare begin to breath heavily.

Brenda's tongue attacked with renewed vigor. Back up to the clit. Lick it back and forth. Quick. Quick.

"Stop." Clare's request was whispered but firm.

Brenda looked up confused.

"I don't want to cum too soon." Clare smiled and then held up a purple toy about 7 inches long. "I want you... I want you to use this on me. I want you to be my first."

Brenda shook her head. "Oh Clare, you don't want your first time to be like this... in a car... with me."

"Especially with you! Mrs. E, Brenda, I don't know if I only like girls... or if I just hate boys because they are such assholes. But I have had a crush on you for the longest time. I know you will make it feel so good."

Brenda rested on her haunches. Before her the teen had suddenly become the awkward student she had known as a student.

"In a few years, you will be such an amazing, beautiful woman," Brenda began. "Life will bring you confidence to match your looks and talent."

"See, you make me feel so awesome about my self." The eighteen year-old handed the toy to her former teacher.

"Are you sure?" Brenda asked.

"Definitely."

Brenda took the toy in her hand. The soft gel gave beneath her fingers. She gripped the base and began to move the tip and shaft up and down along Clare's pussy. It glistened as she moved back and forth across the lips.

She glanced up and saw the teen with her eyes closed, a look of pacific bliss on her face. The 24 year-old angled the toy and slipped in the tip. Clare gasped and opened her eyes. They locked eyes.

Brenda leaned forward and licked her clit as she pushed it in an inch deeper. She flicked it back and forth as she moved the toy in and out of the teen. Clare hips began to gyrate. She tasted wetness.

"Oh yes! Faster!"

The brunette was moving the toy deep, almost completely inside the teen. She sped up the pace. The base of the toy dug into the heel of her hand. Brenda backed away and smiled at what she saw.

With a twist, the toy began to vibrate!

"Oh, shit!" Clare's eyes flew open.

Brenda grinned, still moving the toy in and out. "You like?"

"Yes..." The eighteen year-old gripped the seat tightly with both hands. "Yes! Yes!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

Clare's body convulsed in orgasm. Brenda pulled out the toy and dove in. She plunged her tongue as far as she could. Relishing the taste, she licked all around. She felt Clare's hands play with her hair. The hands played with her hair as her tongue continue to explore as the teen came down from her orgasm.

When she had licked up all she could, she rested her head against a warm thigh.

"That was great Mrs. E." Clare smiled at her former teacher. "Now it is your turn."

Finally! Brenda thought. She would finally get the release she needed.

The brunette sat down, but Clare shook her head.

"Give me the toy." The teen ordered and Brenda handed over the purple toy. "Now turn around and kneel on the seat."

"Clare, I don't think -"

"Mrs. E, we both know what you like so turn around and I can give it to you."

Brenda blushed but did as she was ordered. She stared out the back window of the minivan and felt her skirt being lifted up.

"Let's get these panties off, you dirty slut."

She felt the underwear yanked down and cool air caressed her ass. She felt so exposed.

Spank!

The young teacher gasped in pain/pleasure.

Spank!

A finger penetrated her.

"Oh yes, the dirty slut loves this." Clare cajoled. "You are so hot and wet."

The finger was withdrawn and then stuck in her mouth. Without a word, she began to suck it, to taste her own juices.

Spank!

A moan escaped her and sucked the finger hard.

Spank!

"Your ass looks so wonderful when it's spanked." Clare breathed. "Stick your ass out higher."

Brenda immediately complied. Spank!

Spank!

She felt something press against her pussy.

"Do you want me to turn it on?"

Brenda nodded.

"Beg like the dirty slut you are."

Spank!

"Please... please fuck me with that vibrator."

Vibrations sparked against her pussy and Clare shoved the entire to into her with one push!

"Ohhhhh..." The release of pleasure enveloped the brunette.

"Fuck the toy, Mrs E."

Brenda pushed back as Clare thrust the toy in. And again.

Spank!

And again. Her whole body felt alive! Warm pleasure filling her whole body.

Spank!

And again! So close...

Spank!

"Oh my!" The long denied dam burst and the climax crashed over the brunette!

Brenda through herself forward and went limp against the back of the seat. Her breath heaving. She felt Clare rub her ass and then something warm across both cheeks. The teen was raining kisses upon her!

Brenda turned and saw the teen sit up and both women smiled.

"You like being my slut, my dirty slut. Don't you?"

The young teacher looked down but nodded.

"Good. Now, let's get me home!" Clare pulled up her pants.

*** *** *** *** ***

Brenda pulled into her own driveway, her mind racing, her body still thrumming with pleasure.

It was all too much! Her pussy was still sore from Troy and Clare... oh Clare. She glanced down and saw the purple toy sticking out of her cup holder. The eighteen year-old had insisted she keep it.

But how many people was Lisa going have her fuck? How many in a single day? Oh god, she had sex with three people today! Her secret wouldn't be safe and if that isn't safe then there was no point to submitting to her blackmail.

Unless you really are a slut. A small voice whispered.

She shook her head. No! She was going to confront Lisa tomorrow! Enough was enough. It was time to take her life back.

12