All Comments on 'Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 01'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 6 years ago

Who hasn't wanted to do something like this to someone? A well-written and distracting fantasy.

CaneofKYCaneofKYover 6 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read the next chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent start

Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Look forward to reading more of her decline into submission. During fall's fundraiser, maybe she doesn't have to be tied while she gets used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story!

The huge cock could be BBC from a star linebacker as a revenge fuck for a D grade. And that will be how Lisa will use Brenda by having her fucked by well endowed black boys and men while corrupting her morals by giving football players higher grades. Plus turning her onto a bisexual submissive while seducing her husband and giving him a choice of keeping a hugely pregnant Brenda with unknown father or sexy Lisa. A decision hubby will easily make while Brenda gets dumped to live with the family of the BBC football player and used as their domestic slave taking care of their needs until baby born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs more lead in / buildup.

The opening which should be fairly erotic has almost no erotic tension because the story just launches with the seduction already well underway. It's like walking in to the last 15 minutes of a movie.

Add about 500 to 1000 words before the start that leads up to the beginning and it will be a better story.

Daphne123Daphne123over 6 years ago
Nice predicament

A nice short story with a great combination of light bondage, reluctance, unknown molesters, and the teacher/student hook. I'd love for you to choose one of my stories and see what you come up with. It would be interesting to read a male writer's take on my characters. xoxo Daphne123

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 6 years ago
great start!

this was a fantastic start to this story! my hope is that was Clare at the end finishing her off. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Far too rushed

I'm a big fan of your other stories but this one felt far too rushed to be particularly satisfying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Makes no goddamn sense

Why would she show anyone photos she's ashamed of? If she's a "hot submissive" wouldn't telling her husband be the best way to scratch that itch? There is just so much stupidity in the premise the story is a shitshow, figuratively speaking.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 6 years ago
It did seem like this chapter was

a little to quick, but it did make sense and that is all that really matters to me. My own personal preferences would have been that the story only involved women or maybe mixed in with IR sex with guys. Again just my preference. Looking forward to more installments.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Premise

This was a good premise, however, could you describe the scene better? How did nobody see her getting screwed during this event? Those little details help with the willing suspension of disbelief! Still, well done!

Oh, and link the series so we can find the next addition please!

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years ago

I loved it. Surprise, bondage, public orgasm. Who wouldn't want that!. She will bring new meaning to "Teacher's Pet".

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years ago

I just noticed the "creampie" tag. Now that is hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was fresh and twisted in a different direction that I expected. I liked it. V

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.