Twisted Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tightens up with a long slow moan leading to a few loud yelps. Lynn keels over, holding her stomach, Lance finally releases himself not too soon after. He pulls out, plopping beside her on the couch, Lynn collapses on the floor moaning hard.

"Are you okay, Lynn, speak, say something," Daisy rushes over. "What happened?"

"I'm okay, seriously, it... it felt... felt like an orgasm, seriously," Lynn replied.

"Really, how does that happen," Daisy asked.

"I really don't know, no fucking clue," Lynn said.

"How many times does it happen, does it feel good," Daisy wondered.

"It's an orgasm, Daisy. For a while now, sometimes during the day, but usually it happens at night, once or twice," Lynn replied.

"You should see the nurse, it could be some sort muscle spasm," Daisy suggested.

"I'm sure it'll pass, how I look going to the nurse about random orgasms," Lynn said. "Shit, I'm gonna be late, help me up."

"New kid on the block, Lynn, new kid on the block," Lance proclaimed sitting by the corner window at the schools cafe.

"Is that why you keep getting stares," Lynn rolled her eyes.

"Yep, some of'em even like the car. It's a new era in my life," Lance said.

Lynn remembers what can't be undone, what she's tried so hard to forget, two virgins trying to copy books read and things watched. All the men she's had just don't add up to the love she has for Lance. Hell, it was her idea in the first place. She could make it a lot better than the first, but she is happy he finally got laid, getting even more jealous as more eyes stare and whispers float, and the fourth numbered napkin hits the table.

"I think I got date tonight, Lynn, how about you," Lance wondered.

"I might, I gotta ask you, remember how you said you were having allergy issues or something," Lynn asked.

"Yeah, hasn't happened in a few days though, I think I had to get used to the place," Lance said.

"Did you orgasm," Lynn leaned in. "I mean, it's happening to me too. The first time I was in the shower, I just thought it was the water, until I had a heavy... I guess... attack, my nipples were never so hard, I was so wet, I could feel throbbing inside, tingling, I could barely stand..."

Lance listened closely, he could still picture her naked body in the shower, how wet she got. How sexy she was in those leathers, how it hugged her body, showing every curve. He sipped his coffee, thinking what he could do to have such a thing again. Almost giving up any other pussy for his loving sister, as a buxom brunette sent him a wink on a walk by. The lust for him will die down, leaving her for him to have. That day, he figured she had the best idea, better than the While E. Coyote incident. Then he noticed their eyes locked.

"Are you okay, you look like you enjoyed that," Lynn whispered.

"Uh, yeah, I was having orgasms too, that's all," Lance said.

She stared at his slight erection, unzipping her jacket some, revealing cleavage, "I'm supposed to be hooking up with Trey again, sometime to night."

"Okay, well, I'm probably getting laid tonight too," Lance stood up. "I gotta go, I'm feeling weird."

"This is the spot," Silvia instructed as Lance pulled behind an old house on a quiet street.

"This looks kinda sketchy, you sure," Lance concerned himself.

"Yeah, I've used this spot a few times. I had fun tonight, it was interesting for sure," Silvia admitted. "So, you gonna be a man, and take me on your car?"

Lance pinned her against the passenger door kissing her as he pulled her clothes off. He carried her, dropping her on the hood as he yanked off his shorts, undid his shirt, showing abs. Silvia took both hands, and worked his head, slowly removing finger by finger, going deeper and deeper. She went to pull her hair out of the way, when he grabbed it, tugging a little too hard from excitement. With a slurp and a full mouth, she mumbled; "naughty boy." He made a game out of it, every time she went balls deep, he pulled her back, she sucked harder, trying to fight her way down. Lynn is in line at a busy gas station. Just as he's had enough, he placed his free hand under Silvia's chin, lifting her head as he bent down to kiss her, placing his hand just under her breast, pushed her on to the steaming hood of his Avant.

"I just wanted to take a moment to at this piece of work sitting on my hood," Lance smirked.

"Shit, not again," Lynn muttered.

Lance grabbed her hips as she guided him in, his fore arms resting on the hood, her legs wrapped around him as he took his time with her, sucking her nipples. Silvia's moved matched his, as she reached for the fenders. The metal tinged and pinged with joy. Lynn felt the slow build up all over again, every breath caused her nipples to graze against her shirt, every step forward rubbed her lips and clit. Silvia screamed as Lance and the car thrust back and forth, his moved only slight, using the weight of the car to slam her almost slowly back on his piece, entranced by her tits- which really favors Lynn's. Who was only three people away from the cashier as her knees started to go and vertigo slowly stepped in. Lynn was wondering how much lottery was this retard doing. Lance briefly thought of Lynn, but fought it from his mind as he pounded her hard, once she was flipped doggystyle, there wasn't much of a discretion telling her face from Lynn's. He actually felt a boost as he got in it, all he could imagine was Lynn staring back at him, tits bouncing, her hands running through her hair as she climaxed. He wanted his sister.

Lynn dropped everything she had and ran to the bathroom, "fuck, fuck, m'god, outta my way." She locked the door and fell in to the sink, trying to hold herself up, she was so wet, her legs rubbing together making it worse. Silvia is screaming Lances name as she enters another one, Lance whispers to himself, "This is for you, Lynn." Lynn has pulled her pants down, reaching a shaking hand in her soaked panties, rubbing her clit hard. Her screams can be heard throughout the store as Lance dumps his load deep and hard in Silvia's pussy, Lance damn near roared as he pulled out and Silvia collapsed on the hood.

12